2/16/11 Miami Heat Vs. Toronto Raptors [Official Game Thread/ Chris Bosh' RETURN!]

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
106 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
6060 pageviews
160 comments

s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
2/16/11 Miami Heat Vs. Toronto Raptors [Official Game Thread/ Chris Bosh' RETURN!]

Miami Heat

[pic - click to view]

vs.

Toronto Raptors

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

The Return of Rupaul

[pic - click to view]

I'll be at the game tonight, I'm a LeBron fan and I love the heat but I'll sure as hell be cheering for the hometown Raps. Raptor fans bout to show y'all how to boo a player.

Chants for the game:
"Ru-Paul"
"Side-Kick"
"Third Wheel"
"Vince was Better"
"Lets Go Raptors, CB Sucks"
"Tony Kukoc"

And apparently some people are even deciding to chant "Kobe Bryant" when Bron shoots free throws image

Let's GOOOOO. Had to make this b**ch early. It's gon' be a good day. Hopefully we don't get blown out and go on a 26 game losing streak.

160 comments for "2/16/11 Miami Heat Vs. Toronto Raptors [Official Game Thread/ Chris Bosh' RETURN!]"

7 years ago '09        #2
wh173boy 
space
space
space
$7 | Props total: 0 0
Raptor fans gonna bring Cavs fans to shame when it comes to booing.. Even if half of the fans cheer for Bosh during the game
 7 years ago '05        #3
s4s|M 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Why would guys chant Toni Kukoc
that one caught me by surprise, but i saw it on a Raps forum. Reasoning is probably the same as Bron being called Pippen

Last edited by s4s; 02-16-2011 at 09:22 AM..
 02-16-2011, 09:23 AM         #4
KrayzieCMB 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've been looking forward to this game for awhile. Should be an interesting one to watch.
 7 years ago '09        #5
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,082 | Props total: 22527 22527
lmaaaooo toni kukoc and this n*gga above me has an avy that looks like bosh with hair
 7 years ago '10        #6
getshook8 2 heat pts
space
space
$827 | Props total: 0 0
anyone who thinks this game will be remotely close is wild. they might boo hard but its really difficult to keep booing when youre getting blown out in the first half. same thing happened in Cleveland. gonna be a rough first quarter, but thats as far as I'll give it.
 7 years ago '07        #7
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
bosh seems like the type of player who would let that get to him. it would be big for him to have a good game tonight. regardless, i think we'll win .
 7 years ago '10        #8
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 ozWinston said:
lmaaaooo toni kukoc and this n*gga above me has an avy that looks like bosh with hair
Krayzie Bone > Chris Bosh

"Tony Kukoc" got me dead as f**k

I wanna hear that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #9
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
 ozWinston said:
Krayzie Bone? lol wtf
 7 years ago '06        #10
ramanaa 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$822 | Props total: 0 0
Aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuu in that moooooooooooooooooodddd yetttt
 02-16-2011, 10:02 AM         #11
OrignalBigBird 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Heat win by about 46 today and maybe blow the lead lets see how bored they get after the first 3 minutes of the game

hopefully dudes on here dont be say good game to the raps fans and s**t like if there playing in the game s**t had me rolling yesterday how fans were kissing eachothers a.sses after the pacers game
 7 years ago '05        #12
slanger55 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,611 | Props total: 864 864
tdot gonna crush boshs feelings tonight, they some ruthless motherf**kers.

i aint got no hate for him tho.
 7 years ago '10        #13
Like Kobe 
space
space
space
$2,648 | Props total: 837 837
fans pay for a ticket to come to the game and boo their heart out
fans go home after watching their team get trounced
bosh counts money

oh
 7 years ago '05        #14
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
Let's not forget.

[video - click to view]

Bosh bout to go crazy tonight
 7 years ago '04        #15
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
was amped months ago for this game, but considering how s**tty the raptors are and the fact that you would have to tie me to a chair in order for me to watch a full raptors game this year, with their defense is for suckers philosophy i'm glad i sold my tickets(not even going to watch the game, excepting it to be non competitive rather play ball myself). A lot of people where mad when Bosh left(we in the manner he left anyway) but really giving him max $ for 2 winning season in seven years would have resulted in the raps doing the same s**t they been doing. Him leaving gave us a chance to start over, now does MLSE have the balls to NOT extend BC or they gonna keep drinking the kool aid and drool over his shinny Italian suits?
 7 years ago '05        #16
s4s|M 23 heat pts23 OP
space
space
space
 Kziatic said:
was amped months ago for this game, but considering how s**tty the raptors are and the fact that you would have to tie me to a chair in order for me to watch a full raptors game this year, with their defense is for suckers philosophy i'm glad i sold my tickets(not even going to watch the game, excepting it to be non competitive rather play ball myself). A lot of people where mad when Bosh left(we in the manner he left anyway) but really giving him max $ for 2 winning season in seven years would have resulted in the raps doing the same s**t they been doing. Him leaving gave us a chance to start over, now does MLSE have the balls to NOT extend BC or they gonna keep drinking the kool aid and drool over his shinny Italian suits?
the hate is strong in you my friend, but i hear where youre coming from.

but i gotta support the home team regardless. the raptors are a classic example of how a big market can be abused by owners that dont give a s**t about the sport
 7 years ago '98        #17
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,192 | Props total: 3584 3584
We're gonna get spanked but the boos are gonna be EPIC... I cant wait for that ish...
 7 years ago '05        #18
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646

[pic - click to view]

lets get it!! :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #19
Kziatic 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,793 | Props total: 442 442
 s4s said:
the hate is strong in you my friend, but i hear where youre coming from.

but i gotta support the home team regardless. the raptors are a classic example of how a big market can be abused by owners that dont give a s**t about the sport
No hate love my raps, still got my tix to the Orlando game which has a chance to be a competitive game but if i didn't sell my tix id wouldn't boo Bosh, i'd start some fire BC chants, when it comes down to, his trades are the reason Miami could sign Bosh anyways.

FIRE BC! chant, silence for Bosh would be great tonight.
 7 years ago '06        #20
SHootar 48 heat pts48
space
space
$22,362 | Props total: 1784 1784
can't wait for this one. i'm not even sure i've watched a full raptors game this year. every other year for the last decade or so i watch at least half the games in entirety, usually more. i'm so fed up with colangelo i've stopped caring for a bit. but i've had this circled all year, and am def excited for our fans. tihs is like our nba championship, no lie :frown:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
99 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago