EveryBody Is So Excited about Wack A$s Odd Future... All they did was bite Eminem's freestyle flows.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2011, 04:14 AM         #81
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pretty much, this lanes been open and occupied for awhile actually its just now these two are doing a billion times better at promoting it (OF through LA affiliations in skate culture and etc.) Lil B through myspace, then twitter, now facebook.
 7 years ago '04        #82
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12994 12994
 #1nasfan said:
In what way don't they? by slim shady I don't mean Em overall, I mean the character em created when he was sayin that crazy s**t, just mixing together random disgusting,disrespectful,vulgar s**t into a verse, for the most part that's all i've heard these n*ggas do.
I know what you were saying, and I disagree. Talking about vulgar crazy s**t wasn't invented by Slim Shady. I don't hear anything that resembles Slim Shady.
 02-16-2011, 09:16 AM         #83
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a big OF supporter but come on dog everyone knows thats Shady's flow on "Earl" the title track. No matter tho, the kid is literately a kid, he's 16 so it's expected he'd have a real similar flow as a rapper he looked up to. It happens with every rapper at that age until they finally grow into their own voice.
 02-16-2011, 10:31 AM         #84
Lyriceater  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah, that Odd Future s**t is incredibly wack. Can't believe people like it.
 02-16-2011, 10:44 AM         #85
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoeyPrince said:

Oh please n*gga
Get the f**k off TheFreak's nuts stalkin a.ss female. Lil B's one of the most accessible dudes in the Bay. I know a dude who went to middle school with Lil B and Kreashawn who sees B all the time, so it's not like the n*gga is holed up in a batcave and s**t. I know a dude down in LA who's kicked it with Lil B.

As for Freak being a d!ck rider He was the first n*gga with a Julian a.ssange avy and then everyone rocked it. Stop stalking, hater.

Last edited by Dangerously; 02-16-2011 at 10:47 AM..
 02-16-2011, 10:46 AM         #86
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
a n*gga cant be a fan of more than one artist breh?

its like yall n*ggas git emotionally involved wit movements where u start questionin n*ggas allegiance to some rappers brand. n*gga awready see a dumb a.ss rivalry brewin between Lil B fans & OFWGKTA fans

ole I bet my dad can beat up your dad a.ss n*ggas

"Oh you didn't mutilate Odd Future's logo on your inner thigh before October? d!ckrider."
 02-16-2011, 12:40 PM         #87
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas is mad cuz i noticed another n*ggas avy changing frequently.
n*ggas is mad cuz i made a valid point that they cant defend, and now them dumbass sheep have been awakened, their wack a.ss idols dont sound the same to them anymore.

Got Cheeves... k!ll urself
Bronxgoes... k!ll urself

Im done..
 7 years ago '11        #88
DB30 10 heat pts10
space
space
$1,717 | Props total: 166 166
swag.
 02-16-2011, 01:47 PM         #89
supervill4in  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Marvin Hagler said:
n*gga please nothin alike n terms of style & content but they def got hella similarities:

1. counter culture & challenge da hip hop status quo
2. from da region under represented in da last decade, west coast
3. young wild n*ggas who appeal primarily to da 13-23 yr old demographic
4. content dats left field, strange, polarizin & controversial
5. they both accused of pushin shock value over rap skills (mo Lil B than OFWG obviously but still)
6. in house production wit a gang of free original songs but occasionaly f**k wit industry instrumentals
7. have a swag that aint typical for blacks in da industry, defnitely grew up or live round whites
8. internet generation rappers wit grassroots swag & fanbase
9. fanz of both love & hate dat n*ggas sleepin on 'em, makes 'em feel special they got in on da groundfloor
10. both fanz waitin to say 'i told u so' & pop champagne when they blow up

see mayne like it or not they identical in terms of marketin strategy & appeal. yall n*ggas gotta realize dat at da end of da day this da music BUSINESS, and they push a product to us da consumers. cuz before OFWGKTA got on da radar heavy it wasnt s**t for n*ggas to laugh @ Lil B & compare him to Joe Budden or whoever & call dat n*gga wack. based fans laughed right back cuz to them they wuz juss closed minded conformists comparin B's genius to whut they saw as cliche industry rap. but now da game changed cuz based & odd future movements got da same exact LANE ya dig.
if you listen to both, which obvsly you don't... you'd know that they are not the same lol and OF doesn't make songs for you to 'laugh at' or 'shock value rap'

just cus you rap, you're weird and from la doesn't mean you're alike...i agree they have similarities but at the end of the day i wouldn't put them in a box like you n*ggas are doing right now
 02-16-2011, 01:55 PM         #90
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 supervill4in said:
"the reincarnation of the 98 eminem"

earl says it himself lol and there's nothing you can say on a rap song that hasn't already been said... but you can't even hate on tyler's beats... if you were based, which you aren't.. you wouldn't be hating right now
Shut up you stupid f**got
 7 years ago '05        #91
abdullah 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 281 281

[video - click to view]

thats where slim got his style from lets be real
 7 years ago '05        #92
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 2630 2630
Em wasnt the first person rapping crazy like that...GTFOH
 7 years ago '05        #93
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 2630 2630
another thing EM got his style from Master Ace and Big L put together, everybody learns from something or something and then branch off with there own
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago