Lil Kim Sells Over 100,000 Copies Of Black Friday In 1 DAY!

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-15-2011, 08:51 PM         #61
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Redplayboy313 said:
in all seriousness though can some1 point me in the direction of where i can download this mixtape for free? thanks in advance
yea hoe
 7 years ago '08        #62
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
f**k outta here wit ya dudley do-right a.ss.. she went to prison for not snitchin on her peoples..

And how do you know what kind of paypal account she got?? Im guessin you another one of these BX accountants
Her "peoples" had already confessed. She "didn't snitch" because she's too concerned about her dumbass street cred. I can tell you got that same dumbass from the slums mentality too.

And you don't have to be an accountant to know Paypal limits. Some of us have f**kin jobs that require this knowledge. n*gga do you even have a job that requires ANY knowledge?

If Kim had a business account then her account wouldn't have gotten shut down, dumbass. In order to get to the higher limits you need to submit the tax ID number for your business... but i'm SURE Kimmy Blanco Inc isn't really an Inc or a Corp or even a LLC.

Kim, her people, and her/your kind of people are dumb. Hood mentalities get you nowhere in life. Hahaha

Last edited by Lot17; 02-15-2011 at 08:59 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #63
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 Marvin Hagler said:
yea hoe
no thank you!
 7 years ago '08        #64
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
And how do you sell that much in 28 hours anyway with no press coverage, no video, no interviews, no magazines, no promotion, no single... no nothing? She don't even got that many followers on Twitter.

And now they're saying its over 200k sold. So basically... in only a 28 hour span, she's just sold more than any album has ever sold digitally in an entire week?? She couldn't even sell 150 thousand copies of the nekkid Truth in a WEEK's span. F outta here.
 02-15-2011, 08:58 PM         #65
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
Her "peoples" had already confessed. She "didn't snitch" because she's too concerened about dumbass street cred. I can tell you got that same dumbass from the slums mentality too.

And you don't have to be an accountant to know Paypal limits. Some of us have f**kin jobs that require this knowledge. n*gga do you even have a job that requires ANY knowledge?

If Kim had a business account then her account wouldn't have gotten shut down, dumbass. In order to get to the higher limits you need to submit the tax ID number for your business... but i'm SURE Kimmy Blanco Inc isn't really an Inc or a Corp or even a LLC.

Kim, her people, and her/your kind of people are dumb. Hood mentalities get you nowhere in life. Hahaha

xoxoxoxooxox <3
 7 years ago '09        #66
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,731 | Props total: 6245 6245
 Lot17 said:
Her "peoples" had already confessed. She "didn't snitch" because she's too concerened about dumbass street cred. I can tell you got that same dumbass from the slums mentality too.
Being a rat is the lowest you could ever sink to in any society,you obviously have other ideas though
 02-15-2011, 09:00 PM         #67
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is her video even out yet? you know, the one she has been working on since christmas omg..b**ch making thriller part 2

not even 106th n park wanted her as an guest to promote this bulls**t, so who bought it?!!?!
 7 years ago '04        #68
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
she meant 103 copies
 7 years ago '08        #69
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 cheguevara said:

xoxoxoxooxox <3
hi muzbroo
 02-15-2011, 09:01 PM         #70
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
couldnt even get an interview on TVOne
 7 years ago '08        #71
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Being a rat is the lowest you could ever sink to in any society,you obviously have other ideas though
All she had to do was plead guilty like everyone else did, stupid. Where's "being a rat"?
 7 years ago '06        #72
Jaguar34 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,905 | Props total: 2 2
 DrX said:
yeah right bish...wheres soundscan at
My exact thoughts
 02-15-2011, 09:02 PM         #73
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lot17 said:
hi muzbroo

[pic - click to view]

hi brooo

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #74
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
@LilKim_FanClub: omg nicki minaj got my website shut down! @Nickkiminaj YOU JEALOUS PETTY b**ch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
about 1 hour ago via web

Nicki Minaj is the worst thing to ever happen to Kim.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Smith262 57 heat pts57
space
space
$4,912 | Props total: 319 319
Kim Won

Nicki Lost
 7 years ago '11        #76
Ichiban Mugen 8 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 195 195

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #77
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,968 | Props total: 11 11
 Lot17 said:

WOW you are really mad YT! How do you know what kind of paypal Kim's team setup for her? Did they email you that information? You have no inside information on why kim's paypal went down for a few hours. You are merely just speculating like everybody else. Kudos to kim for having the entire blogosphere talking about her again.
 7 years ago '10        #78
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,942 | Props total: 9214 9214
boy yall n*ggas sum mad haters on here
 7 years ago '04        #79
l0udm0uf 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,678 | Props total: 3 3
 nublet said:
SALES

what you n*gga's never learned the difference between "sales" and "sells"?

no, his title is right/

Lil Kim Sells 100k

Lil Kim had 100k Sales

7 years ago '08        #80
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
 Redplayboy313 said:
WOW you are really mad YT! How do you know what kind of paypal Kim's team setup for her? Did they email you that information? You have no inside information on why kim's paypal went down for a few hours. You are merely just speculating like everybody else. Kudos to kim for having the entire blogosphere talking about her again.
I just explained exactly why, dumbass. Are you really too stupid to get it??

Somebody get me the current high school drop out rates. There must be somethin wrong :nono:
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy