Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 KSoraci7 said:
Are you serious??

Some of you guys really overrate Gallinari, this is not a hate post so let that defensive mechanism response go.

He's shooting 40%FG for the season which = awful.

Arguably his best talent "hitting the 3" is 35%

I have lived in manhattan for the past 3 years due to work, Gallo is Danphonys little Golden Egg for obvious biased reasons. It's apparent people that know basketball, and those that go with the trend in this city.

His best trait is his effort(appreciation understood), it isn't his shooting. He has unlimited range but is not a consistent shooter whatsoever.

Also people need to stop overrating Bigs who can shoot the 3(6'10+). What has this done for guys like Raef LaFrentz, Bargnani, Radmanavic etc. It's overrated and makes their games one-dimensional which is exactly why Gallo is shooting 40%FG. 40%FG = too many jumpshots.

Numbers do not lie, biased stans do.

16 a game on 10 shots, thats efficiency with the league leaders like Cp3.

He also is one of the leaders in TS%, and is a good passer especially for someone his height.

Not to mention he averages over 8 FT attempts per game and is shooting almost 90% from the line

All this at the age off 22 in his second season, not to mention he's 6'10-6'11 with handle

Shut the f**k up and learn something.
 02-15-2011, 01:06 PM         #122
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why accept that crap trade? let melo comes when he comes. fans might be mad, but it only last for a season
 7 years ago '06        #123
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Gattsau said:
Because trading a fourteen mil expiring is easier than trading a younger pg who had pedastrian numbers before joining dantoni w ho the team cant control. Is this still going over ur head or do ur want to try some more insults?
There aren't many things that go over my head, but overestimating your level of intelligence may have been one of them. [/insult]

C'mon iced...its only logical with everything equal a younger player in his prime will hold more value than a player entering the twilight of his career. Why do you think Denver is pushing the Billups for Felton swap to begin with?
 7 years ago '10        #124
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8074 8074
Why trade for a guy who obviously wants to come play for you next season??

Knicks would be smart to just make him the best offer possible after the CBA is reached. Leon already knows this.
 7 years ago '05        #125
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 HennyHeat said:
I agree with declining this... Danilo ain't going no where
lmaooo this s**t's gotta be fake, id take chauncey and melo over those bums any day of the year. but fine they wanna wait till FA to hopefully get him, feel free. Either way, melo making too much news. Stop it already.
 7 years ago '04        #126
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,874 | Props total: 2929 2929
people do overrate gallo in ny, right now hes a role player, but people sleepin on the potential

ive seen him over the last 2 months attack the basket, get to the line or kick it to the corner, run the pick and roll, dish the ball well, and hit clutch shots to win games

the kid is getting better as the season progresses and is showing a much better all around game

i like wilson too but if we have melo and amare were better with a point-forward type who can knock down 3s
 7 years ago '10        #127
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,130 | Props total: 8074 8074
 Gattsau said:
He wants to be here but if we dont trade for him i dont see it happening.

1. Melo will feel disrespcted that we didnt trade for him.

2. Melo wants to get paid.
They can still make him a VERY rich man, he's gonna be able to run through endorsements in NY, Jordan Brand will be in Overdrive for him.

Plus if he wants to win, why gut a team that you will probably sign for 10 million less than what you can now, and make 30 million by just being in the apple
 7 years ago '04        #128
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,010 | Props total: 226 226
I wouldn't ever give up Felton...
 02-15-2011, 01:42 PM         #129
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:
I don't understand why the want felton, id be wanting Fields over him all day especially since they got Ty Lawson.
:perk inswhatever:
 7 years ago '07        #130
Funeral James 24 heat pts24
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 409 409
Nuggets Lost
 7 years ago '06        #131
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I thought the Nuggets brass didn't like anyone on the Knicks roster, now they offering US deals?

It's funny how so many get uptight thinking the "Knicks lawst" because they turned this deal down, when all they did was cap Denver's offer as the MAX value they'd have to send back. If so many of you think the Knicks lost for not taking this deal, are you going to admit the "Knickz wOnz" if they get him for less? It's all negotiating from here, Walsh has played his cards to the point where Doyle Brunson won't even sit at the same table with him.

As to the Felton/Chauncey debate...

Denver would love to shed the added money on Billups yearly average while taking on the more valueable a.sset in Felton. Billups may even be a slight upgrade for the Knicks, but they would lose all flexibility and leverage in trying to land that 3rd superstar (DWill or CP3). Next season could play out similar to this Melo-drama, and Felton could be used as a chip or as leverage in future dealings. With Billups, we wouldn't have the same leverage seeing as how we'd HAVE to look for his replacement...not already have one in place with Felton.

I'm just glad that Walsh is always thinking 3-4 moves ahead...its a game of chess, not checkers.

That is not correct, Billups has a team option after next season, which makes it entirely possible for the knicks to sign cp3 or williams.

I don't see the big deal with taking chauncey back in this deal, it's really a wash between him and felton. I would however prefer having chauncey on board over him to mentor the youngs and add another vet to the table, he is a winner.

If you weren't going to resign Chander anyway then:

Billups upgrade over Felton? Yes
Melo Upgrade over Gallo? Yes
Was Randolph getting any PT anyway? No

Knicks win in this trade, but i cannot blame walsh for not giving in yet.

Last edited by Soraci7; 02-15-2011 at 01:51 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #132
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,098 | Props total: 17917 17917
ya still arguing about this?
 7 years ago '11        #133
yungstubs 
space
space
space
$64 | Props total: 0 0
so knicks keep the CURRENT team and get melo in the off season ... then what? smh championship? ... they should have done the damn trade to save that money
 7 years ago '06        #134
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 KSoraci7 said:
That is not correct, Billups has a team option after next season, which makes it entirely possible for the knicks to sign cp3 or williams.

I don't see the big deal with taking chauncey back in this deal, it's really a wash between him and felton. I would however prefer having chauncey on board over him to mentor the youngs and add another vet to the table, he is a winner.
CP3 and DWill aren't FA's next year, so that team option means nothing. Both Felton and Billups expire heading into the summer of 2012, so your point is moot.

With Melo and Amar'e commanding max salaries, it will be virtually impossible to sign another max in 2012...which is why we need to keep Felton in the case we can't salvage enough a.ssets in a Melo deal to sendl to Utah or New Orleans.
 7 years ago '05        #135
KingJustin 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,806 | Props total: 190 190
 Venom said:
The nerve of the nuggets still trying to r*pe the knicks
r*pe the knicks? for Felton and a 6 11 jump shoter a big ol waste of space and a pick for Melo n Billups? HELL No knicks should have took that sorry but i belive with billups n melo that would put NYK in title talks
 02-15-2011, 01:58 PM         #136
Hustle N Flow 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Make the trade....

7 years ago '05        #137
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
I dont see whats so bad about that trade to be honest... maybe switch Chandler or Feields with Galo? I donno.
 7 years ago '04        #138
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
f**k that s**t. knicks shoulda made the deal. they had no problem giving away draft picks a few years back and even during the Amare deal.

At least with this Melo deal, the wouldnt have to deal with Curry anymore and would still have most of their current piece in tact.
 7 years ago '04        #139
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,644 | Props total: 13024 13024
 babalou said:
f**k that s**t. knicks shoulda made the deal. they had no problem giving away draft picks a few years back and even during the Amare deal.

At least with this Melo deal, the wouldnt have to deal with Curry anymore and would still have most of their current piece in tact.
the whole and a starter thing is what makes this trade a no go. not the 1st rounder we dont care for. the starter is obviously fields.
 7 years ago '06        #140
Soraci7 34 heat pts34
space
space
$14,081 | Props total: 39 39
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
CP3 and DWill aren't FA's next year, so that team option means nothing. Both Felton and Billups expire heading into the summer of 2012, so your point is moot.

With Melo and Amar'e commanding max salaries, it will be virtually impossible to sign another max in 2012...which is why we need to keep Felton in the case we can't salvage enough a.ssets in a Melo deal to sendl to Utah or New Orleans.
I don't understand your point about how having Billups would make it financially impossible to sign cp3 or deron considering Billups expires before they do. Since a team option doesn't matter which you are correct about, what was your initial point? Felton being an expiring which Billups would also be?

Am I missing something here or are your facts incorrect?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy