Knicks Turn Down Deal for Melo

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,836 | Props total: 4815 4815
 Hold That said:
If LeBron grew, its not by much, and he's damn sure not 6'10 he's gained weight though.. And probably weighs a cut up 270lbs..
lebron is nowhere close to 270 or 6'10
 7 years ago '10        #102
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Gattsau said:
i didnt make a mistake. its a listed height the same height and weight he had when he came in the league.

bottom of the page its a trivia question.

now its not that big a deal im not making a big deal out of it who cares how tall lebron is but if u think lebron is still 6"8 240 than ur either blind or dumb.

dumbie his listed weight is 240 and height is 6"8 so if they are wrong about his weight why do u think his height is correct? I remember years ago with teh clippers lamar odom was listed as 6"8 when he played sf
Where did "I personally say lebron james is 6'8"? Before i answer you gotta chill wit that petty name calling bulls**t. It's stupid & childish. Now i'm not making a big deal either but i'm just showing you that you made a mistake by saying he's 6'10 then going on to say he's been 6'10 for a while.

You said it's listed that he's 240 on the stats i showed you, but it listed only once. The others it's 250. I actually think he's 6'9 but since it's never been official I'll say he's 6'8.

And that website is some next bulls**t cuz i've never heard of it. & seems outdated as a mofo cuz most the links on there are "Page Not Found (404)
 7 years ago '05        #103
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,901 | Props total: 30147 30147
 Gattsau said:
thats his listed height genius. u think hes 240 lbs as well really? i bet u believe ai was 6"1

I also said hes was 6"9 but he could be 6"10 who knows
bron is really 6 7. i remember watching him in high school and they said he was 6'7

and i met a.i. dude is shorter because they had him listed at 6'3 and i was 6'2 in high school and he was shorter
 7 years ago '04        #104
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,716 | Props total: 13105 13105
 Gattsau said:
hes on a short term deal retard.

And then we have no point guard when he gets bought out stupid f**k boy.
Cp3 and deron are mirages at this stage.
 7 years ago '09        #105
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Gattsau said:
douglas is a tweener whats ur point?

u said 1 of the best shooters in the lg nothing about his height.

im not going to go through every big who can hit 3s in the lg but melo, durant dirk an even lebron are all 6"9-6"10 and do that.

gallo is a good player but lets not overrate him. I mean we got 1 guy comparing him to bird and u claiming hes one of the best shooters in the lg.

Dude is good nothing more.
lebron is not 6-9 /6-10
 02-15-2011, 12:21 PM         #106
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Melo phucked himself over with that announcement. Now he ain't gon' get paid s**t after the new CBA and he ain't never gon' win a ring.
 7 years ago '06        #107
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
I thought the Nuggets brass didn't like anyone on the Knicks roster, now they offering US deals?

It's funny how so many get uptight thinking the "Knicks lawst" because they turned this deal down, when all they did was cap Denver's offer as the MAX value they'd have to send back. If so many of you think the Knicks lost for not taking this deal, are you going to admit the "Knickz wOnz" if they get him for less? It's all negotiating from here, Walsh has played his cards to the point where Doyle Brunson won't even sit at the same table with him.

As to the Felton/Chauncey debate...

Denver would love to shed the added money on Billups yearly average while taking on the more valueable a.sset in Felton. Billups may even be a slight upgrade for the Knicks, but they would lose all flexibility and leverage in trying to land that 3rd superstar (DWill or CP3). Next season could play out similar to this Melo-drama, and Felton could be used as a chip or as leverage in future dealings. With Billups, we wouldn't have the same leverage seeing as how we'd HAVE to look for his replacement...not already have one in place with Felton.

I'm just glad that Walsh is always thinking 3-4 moves ahead...its a game of chess, not checkers.
 7 years ago '10        #108
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
the knicks coach already said no to the trade because the nuggets are asking for WAY too much. I woke up this morning, tuned into sportscenter and they said that the knicks president MAY overturn the knicks coach ruling... hmmm..
 7 years ago '10        #109
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I thought the Nuggets brass didn't like anyone on the Knicks roster, now they offering US deals?

It's funny how so many get uptight thinking the "Knicks lawst" because they turned this deal down, when all they did was cap Denver's offer as the MAX value they'd have to send back. If so many of you think the Knicks lost for not taking this deal, are you going to admit the "Knickz wOnz" if they get him for less? It's all negotiating from here, Walsh has played his cards to the point where Doyle Brunson won't even sit at the same table with him.

Denver would love to shed the added money on Billups yearly average while taking on the more valueable a.sset in Felton. Billups may even be a slight upgrade for the Knicks, but they would lose all flexibility and leverage in trying to land that 3rd superstar (DWill or CP3). Next season could play out similar to this Melo-drama, and Felton could be used as a chip or as leverage in future dealings. With Billups, we wouldn't have the same leverage seeing as how we'd HAVE to look for his replacement...not already have one in place with Felton.

I'm just glad that Walsh is always thinking 3-4 moves ahead...its a game of chess, not checkers.

exactly...
 7 years ago '10        #110
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,365 | Props total: 9620 9620
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

7 years ago '08        #111
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,543 | Props total: 17181 17181
<<<<<<<
 02-15-2011, 12:31 PM         #112
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the knicks are real dumb for this, gallanari has no importance to any team that wants to be considered a contender, felton his very replaceable and chauncy can fulfill his roll until they can find there point guard of the future, and they get to keep chandler
 7 years ago '09        #113
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
knicks r fuking idiots

they wont get out of the 1st rd with this team

ppl think they really nice when theyre not
 7 years ago '09        #114
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
 Ricky Towel said:
basically denver is still asking high, and we are still offering low.
u mean usually taller not shorter except for the 7 footers only in the nba that dont want to play center.
 7 years ago '06        #115
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
that makes no sense drunk.

how could felton be an a.sset but billups isnt.

both their contracts are up at the same time.
There's a thing called AGE and usually it catches up to people.

Keeping Felton gives us better leverage going forward, as we wouldn't have as much a NEED to get a deal done for a CP3 or DWill. If we were to swap Felts for Billups, we would NEED to find a PG of the future as Chauncey is not a long term option.

Its really that simple, I don't know whats so hard to understand.
 7 years ago '10        #116
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
Melo billups>>> felton gallo. Knicks lost
 7 years ago '10        #117
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,875 | Props total: 20888 20888
 Gattsau said:
not the most credible link ill give u that but it was reported that lbj was 6"9 280 now i dont think thats true but i dam sure dont believe hes 6"8 240 and hasnt grown since hs .

Like i said i wasnt making a big deal out of it but dude was trying to make gallo out as some star because hes 6"10 who can shoot the 3. SO i brought up players aroun 6-9-7"0 who can do the same. Lebron isnt even great at it I just pointed out his pct is higher than gallo who they r trying to put around as a all time great or some s**t. Thats it. Why it became such a big deal idk. but lbj is not the same size he was when he first came into the lg thats for sure.
Very much agreed.

Gallo is a mystery with me...I think he could be a hedo turk type player. I kno on RealGM they consider him the next bird/dirk but people have to chill wit that. Gallo is.....nice (average imo) it's just that he looks awkward when he starts to drive, his defense is iffy, his 3pt game is dr. Jekyll & mr hyde but his bball iq has gotten a bit better since last year.
 7 years ago '09        #118
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
why trade for Melo when you can get him during the off season?
 7 years ago '05        #119
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,096 | Props total: 4229 4229
billups>>>> felton

anthony >>> danilo

i don't get why they wouldn't jump on this...

and @ the billups getting old s**t dude easily has 2 years of veteran basketball left in em...if not more

with that time they can build their team up and possible win a championship

this is just retarded.... a top 5 player and one of the veteran pgs (who also has a ring)....for two decent players (neither one of em are beast and will ever become beastly) and one draft pick @ NY...... i understand waiting til free agency but this is for 2 great players not one

Last edited by JimDinO77; 02-15-2011 at 01:00 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #120
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
ur changing ur arguement tho u said if a trade was out there than it would be easier to move felton for a d will or cp3 which is absloutely false.

Your right about the need but regardless of that if we have felton right and want cp3 or dwill what makes u think felton wont sign with someone else b4 the cp3/dwill/howard sagas are done?

u dont know one way or another how it will go down. of coruse its a risk but if it works out as planned its all good. im willing to risk that if that brings us melo. Felton is not good enough to be a deal breaker. he is replaceable wheteher it be by cp3/dwill or if we get someone who is under the radar like Felton was when we signed him .
I didn't change my argument, I wasn't arguing anything to begin with. I was trying to simplify what I wrote, since you didn't understand it in the first place.

How can you say trading Felton wouldn't be easier than dealing Billups as an absoulte fact? When everything considered points to the direction that it WOULD in fact be easier?

You're the one not making any sense, but what else is new?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy