Knicks Turn Down Deal for Melo

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
41 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
123 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #181
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,611 | Props total: 722 722
yeah i gotta say here that the people that come in and just say knicks lost with the jay-z face and leave.... corny now, find something new to do. the knicks have been in the melo talks forever and more than any other team. if they did that three team deal with Minnesota and Denver that would have happened immediately and was more of a fair asking. for the knicks to turn down a deal getting one of the best players in the nba, i think they had a good reason.

why gut your team for melo? putting him on a team with the guys that helped turn this knick team into a better one than last year is a better idea than him running with more bench players than true starters. i have my doubts anyways with Billups now, don't think that trade would have worked out for the knicks totally.
 7 years ago '09        #182
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Gallo Felton Wilson are Stars Amare superstar... We can not let Gallo go bottom line... If we trade Wil is the only option and AR along with expiring Curry... f**k adding Billups he will not fit with this team with his old slow a.ss halfcourt game... Id rather have Felton and im far from a Felton fan..

No need to trade the whole team when you can keep the players who are playing well and would make a great supporting cast... Fields and Gallo ain't going nowhere Denver should not even bother aasking..

I love Wilson but with a new contract due to him hes gona get paid... And with the talent we have on the roster sadly we will have to part with him and give Melo the max instead of 5 yr 50 mill pllus for Wil

Not to mention Gallos gona have to get resigned soon as well
 7 years ago '10        #183
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 HennyHeat said:
Gallo Felton Wilson are Stars Amare superstar... We can not let Gallo go bottom line... If we trade Wil is the only option and AR along with expiring Curry... f**k adding Billups he will not fit with this team with his old slow a.ss halfcourt game... Id rather have Felton and im far from a Felton fan..

No need to trade the whole team when you can keep the players who are playing well and would make a great supporting cast... Fields and Gallo ain't going nowhere Denver should not even bother aasking..

I love Wilson but with a new contract due to him hes gona get paid... And with the talent we have on the roster sadly we will have to part with him and give Melo the max instead of 5 yr 50 mill pllus for Wil

Not to mention Gallos gona have to get resigned soon as well
 7 years ago '10        #184
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Menace718 said:
yeah i gotta say here that the people that come in and just say knicks lost with the jay-z face and leave.... corny now, find something new to do. the knicks have been in the melo talks forever and more than any other team. if they did that three team deal with Minnesota and Denver that would have happened immediately and was more of a fair asking. for the knicks to turn down a deal getting one of the best players in the nba, i think they had a good reason.

why gut your team for melo? putting him on a team with the guys that helped turn this knick team into a better one than last year is a better idea than him running with more bench players than true starters. i have my doubts anyways with Billups now, don't think that trade would have worked out for the knicks totally.
 7 years ago '05        #185
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 downtown33 said:
fuk that, felton and gallo are stars, and will defintily be huge pieces to our future championship run, nuggets want way too much, chandler curry dp from randolph trade, and maybe sum1 else off the bench, but if im dolan, felton, gallo, and fields are untouchable, nuggets know theyre losin melo, they need 2 just get over it and take what they can get, its obvious why this trade has not gone thru with any team NUGGETS WANT TOO MUCH!

and btw the whole knicks lost with a jay-z face is sooo fukin played out, cant u haterade drinkin sandy v*gina f*gs get a lil more clever???

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #186
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511 OP
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19963 19963

[pic - click to view]

how the f**k is gallo a star? Knick fans hitting that pipe HARD. So I guess avg 16 ppg and a little under 5 rebounds a game makes you a star.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-16-2011 at 10:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
34 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago