most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
LGK 35 heat pts35
space
space
$6,667 | Props total: 1226 1226
 6cedric said:
DTP is gonna get it together Luda has some good talent Shareefa is still on the label & dropping her second album soon & Luda signed a r&b artist by the name of Rudy Currence who is amazing talent.
he shoulda did that with the talent he already had
 7 years ago '04        #22
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 NO RELIGION said:
call the n*gga,text,skype don't diss the n*gga on wax when he still owns your publishing
i'm sure they tried all of the above
 7 years ago '07        #23
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DoMieD said:
Luda ruined there career
nah luda threw them n*ggas a life preserver...they was close to done when he got them
 02-15-2011, 06:35 AM         #24
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6cedric said:
DTP is gonna get it together Luda has some good talent Shareefa is still on the label & dropping her second album soon & Luda signed a r&b artist by the name of Rudy Currence who is amazing talent.
 rai09 said:
he shoulda did that with the talent he already had
Man Shawnna was a beast on the mic she had skills son
 7 years ago '10        #25
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,113 | Props total: 1273 1273
Grand Hustle pimpin!
 7 years ago '04        #26
caboloon 196 heat pts196
space
space
$4,109 | Props total: 894 894
welcome to the re3la world like Puff said look at def jam look @ roc a fella
 7 years ago '07        #27
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,599 | Props total: 1054 1054
 NO RELIGION said:
call the n*gga,text,skype don't diss the n*gga on wax when he still owns your publishing
I can bet there ringtone money that they went that angle already. Luda prolly got them n*ggas on ignore.
 7 years ago '04        #28
Silentmurdah33 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,065 | Props total: 110 110
i remember a few months ago shawn jay was talkin bout this s**t on twitter and he was bringin up valid a.ss points about anybody thats f**ked with luda as far as DTP is concerned.
 7 years ago '12        #29
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Pistol Peter said:
nah luda threw them n*ggas a life preserver...they was close to done when he got them
I completly disagree
 7 years ago '07        #30
six1twan 3 heat pts
space
space
$981 | Props total: 179 179
Thats exactly why Young Money/Cash Money shining right now cause all these other labels cant get it together with they artist they sign these ppl just because, then this aint like the early 2000's you put somebody on your labal and they go platinum for example:

Twista/Rocafella-Platinum
Chingy/DTP-2x Platinum
Bobby V/DTP-Gold
Snoop/No Limit-2x Platinum, Platinum, Platinum(3 Album deal)
The Game/Aftermath/G-Unit-2x Platinum

You actually need a strategy for this to happen now and Young Money/Cash Money has this to show for

Nicki Minaj-US: 1,035,000 Platinum
Drake-US: 1,279,500 Platinum
Tyga-Deuces-Biggest hit of 2010

Another thing I never really understood is why doesn't these artist handle they business within there circle when the problem presents itself why wait to ur a$$ get the boot or you leave the label then start talking $hit another example:

BG/Cashmoney-Diss songs
Beanie Sigel/Rocafella-Diss Song
Souja Slim/No Limit-Diss Song
 7 years ago '05        #31
aldogabd 
space
space
space
$385 | Props total: 0 0
man f**k what yall haters got to say feild mob is dope

their first two albums stay in the mix
 7 years ago '05        #32
Suavebeatz 32 heat pts32
space
space
$10,367 | Props total: 14294 14294
The whole mixtape is FIREEEEEEEEEEE!! and full of quotables!!

Like someone else said already in this thread they are the most underrated rap group of all time!!

Southern lyricism at its finest!!!

"IM JUST A GETTO BOY SELLIN WILLIE D..LIKE SCARFACE TRYNA PAY BUSHWICK BILLS!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
 7 years ago '10        #33
Barge 
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 347 347
 VerziTyle said:
Thats why she not there anymore...she be k!llin luda on his own s**t, one of the sickest chicks on the mic and she can keep up wit my n*gga twista...yall remember that track RPM??

I know the BX don't like luda, but let's not get carried away.
 7 years ago '07        #34
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 DoMieD said:
I completly disagree
their biggest hit was sick of being lonely which was in 02...they came to luda in like what 2005-2006

luda threw them n*ggas a bone...they label shut down and nobody f**ked with them 3 years
 7 years ago '04        #35
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6659 6659
 ipswd1 said:
We all know he beefed wit chingy over money, shawnna ain't signed wit dtp no more, and overall, i notice anybody that basically fukk wit DTP don't really get as much shine as him.

Fact: "If The CEO of your label is also an Artist... you WONT outshine them, or come first."

Bleek know. Lox know. Drake will find out.
Man Jay FORCED Bleek on n*ggas for years....we just rebuked that n*gga...we ain't wanna hear him!

LOX yeah...it's like that with Puff but the funny thing with that is Puff AIN'T a artist!! Not in the slightest...he just not gonna let anybody outshine him on his label.

Drake and Nikki are making Wayne ALOOoOT of bread...one thing about YM is Wayne has them n*ggas putting out material and doing shows all the time....They are doing fine because Wayne does the same thing...he has legitly built a TEAM...Oh and Baby ain't running the label

Man I hate to hear that Field Mob getting jerked by Luda...they better jump on over to Grand Hustle!
 02-15-2011, 10:10 AM         #36
imagrapstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you can led a horse to water...bottom line dem n*ggas business was not straight, you wanna live the live, f**k da hoes, make it rain & hang at the carwash but dont hire a lawyer & read contracts, it take Ice Cube to tell you about fools like these not keeping their business straight what the f**k a homie got to do with business? not a damn thing, them n*ggas should be dissin' themselves for being so naive
 02-15-2011, 10:16 AM         #37
imagrapstar  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
SHOWBUSINESS IS 10% SHOW 90% BUSINESS, ol rappin' a.ss n*ggas lol no dis FEILDMOB THE TRUTH! they just field n*ggas when it come to that business let's see, a pound of kush, or retain a lawyer, 10 fuity colered jordans, pay somebody to translate this contract?
 7 years ago '06        #38
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,241 | Props total: 4832 4832
 ipswd1 said:
We all know he beefed wit chingy over money, shawnna ain't signed wit dtp no more, and overall, i notice anybody that basically fukk wit DTP don't really get as much shine as him.

Fact: "If The CEO of your label is also an Artist... you WONT outshine them, or come first."

Bleek know. Lox know. Drake will find out.
i agree with most of that besides the drake part it seems like wayne has no problem lettin his artists get some shine. From everything from puttin them on his songs to jumpin on there s**t to goin out on tour etc with him. Say what u want about wayne but he is doin a dam good job runnin his label imo
 02-15-2011, 10:37 AM         #39
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 imagrapstar said:
you can led a horse to water...bottom line dem n*ggas business was not straight, you wanna live the live, f**k da hoes, make it rain & hang at the carwash but dont hire a lawyer & read contracts, it take Ice Cube to tell you about fools like these not keeping their business straight what the f**k a homie got to do with business? not a damn thing, them n*ggas should be dissin' themselves for being so naive
 7 years ago '07        #40
jayyast 
space
space
$469 | Props total: 122 122
baby or wayne should just scoop these dudes for a couple millie... to me it sounds like they never lost it on some mystikal s**t they been dope for years most underated duo ever i agree
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
90 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
173 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
73 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
197 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
The Overwatch Community Is fu-ked Up.
38 comments
18 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy