Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
circleinsidebox 
space
space
$1,701 | Props total: 0 0
 SlimTrip said:
People don't know s**t about iPhone 5 yet. Who knows maybe this summer will only be iPhone 4GS. BTW iPhone>Android
please elaborate on this statement
because i have both and
all day

DROID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IOS
 02-22-2011, 08:38 PM         #122
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleinsidebox said:
please elaborate on this statement
because i have both and
all day

DROID>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>IOS
unless you mean Android, you made the same mistake old boy made earlier
 7 years ago '04        #123
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30
Yesterday I was on the train home from work and this lady pulled out what looked like an iphone, she was sitting in front of me. I didnt pay attention until I turned back around and it had a slide out keyboard. I was like woah is that an iphone? She kinda just smirked so I asked her a little more quietly, she said yeah. She wouldn't tell me anything about it, but did let me look at it for a min. It was definitely a little heavier and bulkier (obviously). The actual phone size was the same but screen size was larger. The screen resolution looked very sharp and crystal clear. The keyboard doesn't slide out like the pic posted by the TS. It just slides down, like most phones out there right now.
This is a pic that i could find closest to what it actually looks like.

[pic - click to view]

( ...of course she wouldnt let me take a picture of it, i did give it a shot by asking though)

Last edited by e117v1; 03-01-2011 at 11:13 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #124
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,278 | Props total: 18148 18148
 e117v1 said:
Yesterday I was on the train home from work and this lady pulled out what looked like an iphone, she was sitting in front of me. I didnt pay attention until I turned back around and it had a slide out keyboard. I was like woah is that an iphone? She kinda just smirked so I asked her a little more quietly, she said yeah. It was definitely a little heavier and bulkier (obviously). The actual phone size was the same but screen size was larger. The keyboard doesn't slide out like the pic posted by the TS. I just slides down, like most phones out. This is a pic that i could find closest to what it actually looks like.

[pic - click to view]

( ...of course she wouldnt let me take a picture of it, i did give it a shot by asking though)
i saw the iphone 6 this morning in the bus!
 7 years ago '04        #125
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 mikeydooodie said:
this i had a droid x ran 1 widget took the phone off charger at 530 with regular use all day batter DEAD by 3pm

got my ip4 last week same thing same use im over 60% at 3pm
This is the reason I switched from the Evo back to the iPhone4. I gotta turn off Bluetooth, wifi & 4G to even make it through an 8 hour day. It's ridiculous how any option on those phones has a MAJOR impact on the battery. I had an open mind about it, tried it and it wasn't for me. I'm sticking with what works best for me going forward and that is the iPhone.
 7 years ago '05        #126
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
unless this flip out keyboard involves some type of game controller i'm going to be keeping the iphone 4 or copping an Xperia Play
 7 years ago '06        #127
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
iphone 4 battery is the s**t..last me all day plus some.. if you know how to turn bluetooth, auto brightness and the internet over all (use wifi instead) dont use any background theme, or apps and you'll be fine.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago