Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
190 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #101
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
That's completely ignorant. If you lose your Droid Indubitable then you're out at least 800 with all the storage media, accessories and five spare batteries you own.

My point was that you shouldn't have to carry around so many accessories for something that should be just plug, charge and ready to go. Very simple concept. As much as you s**t on iPhone users for being stupid, you're not very bright yourself.
youre the one who brought up losing s**t

and I dont carry around anything but my phone and a USB cable, so I dont see what that has to do with me.....
 7 years ago '07        #102
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
purchase iphone= apple owns it
purchase android= you own it

iphones are good for soccer moms and old people. almost no learning curve to use the phone. good for them, but boring for me. i had an iphone 4, got bored of it. these phones are small laptops and i need to get the most out of them.
 7 years ago '07        #103
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 nastynoble said:

iphones are good for soccer moms and old people. almost no learning curve to use the phone. good for them, but boring for me. i had an iphone 4, got bored of it. these phones are small laptops and i need to get the most out of them.

and i was jailbroken.
 7 years ago '07        #104
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 nastynoble said:

So now a good selling point is if a phone has a high learning curve?
 7 years ago '07        #105
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
So now a good selling point is if a phone has a high learning curve?
you all laughing but clearly cant read. i was saying that its not MY preference. and really, any touchscreen phone is not hard to use because everything you need to see is right on the f**kin screen!
people would buy an apple dildo if they made one.
lmao @ you taking what i said out of context. intelligent people can see through that s**t.
main point: IPHONE IS BOOOOOORING.
 7 years ago '04        #106
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,594 | Props total: 1013 1013
Perhaps I haven't been using my Evo correctly because outside of customization and draining battery I don't know what it does so different than the iPhone.
 7 years ago '07        #107
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 1374 1374
 kuruption said:
Perhaps I haven't been using my Evo correctly because outside of customization and draining battery I don't know what it does so different than the iPhone.
Exactly, I don't understand why so many people just wanna hate so badly on the iPhone, they almost go out of their way to talk down on it to prove, "oh, well I have something better"
 7 years ago '06        #108
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
i went from iphone 3g to BB storm 2 to droid x and now back to iphone 4 take that for what its worth ppl
 02-19-2011, 09:23 AM         #109
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
Were sayin the same thing from different sides...except apples users are way more arrogant than android users..

you dont enjoy wasting money, but youll buy a mac over a pc which costs 3-6 times more, and does less? Do you even read what you write?
Macs are not a waste of money, stop being ignorant. I live three minutes from an Apple store and in the event something goes wrong I can walk right to the store instead of shipping my PC elsewhere. Not to mention my resale value is hire, laptop looks and feels better and I paid it off in a month, so it's not that big of a deal.

Look, your perception is clouded just like mine. I don't like hardcore Android users because when they talk about their phone they get the warm fuzzies like it took their virginity.

Last edited by Dangerously; 02-19-2011 at 09:27 AM..
 02-19-2011, 09:29 AM         #110
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
youre the one who brought up losing s**t

and I dont carry around anything but my phone and a USB cable, so I dont see what that has to do with me.....
You were defending the ability to switch batteries and memory cards.
 02-19-2011, 09:31 AM         #111
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
STFU

you act like their is a big difference between a wall charger and a usb cord.

GTFOH
Child.
 02-19-2011, 03:04 PM         #112
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
gtfoh!
*slaps the abacus out of your hand*
 7 years ago '04        #113
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,316 | Props total: 234 234
 illogik said:
ru·mor   
[roo-mer] Show IPA
–noun
a story or statement in general circulation without confirmation or certainty as to facts: a rumor of war.
gossip; hearsay: Don't listen to rumor.
Archaic . a continuous, confused noise; clamor; din.
–verb (used with object)
to circulate, report, or a.ssert by a rumor: It is rumored that the king is dead.

Rumor doesn't mean it's official, dumbf**k
exactly

now read the title of this thread of this thread, DUMB f**k!
 7 years ago '05        #114
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
 gilbydakid said:

no you're a slow idiot.

record quarter? maybe because the iphone just got released on verizon???????????????????????
mutha f**ka u stupid this quarter dont count for last quarter!
 02-22-2011, 07:37 AM         #115
divine5 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought this forum was about iPhone 5 rumors????
 7 years ago '05        #116
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 SlimTrip said:
People don't know s**t about iPhone 5 yet. Who knows maybe this summer will only be iPhone 4GS. BTW iPhone>Android
that doesnt make any sense, iPhone is a piece of hardware, Android is an operating system, I know wht your trying to say, but you dont even know what your saying....
 7 years ago '05        #117
240sx 
space
space
$4,401 | Props total: 1446 1446
Larger screen would be the ticket, The screen resolution on the iphone is enough to smoke the Droid x so don't get it twisted folks.
 02-22-2011, 12:39 PM         #118
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im really hoping they slap on a 4 inch screen for this upcoming iphone
 7 years ago '10        #119
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,879 | Props total: 19 19
imma be real and not diss anyone since it appearently gets no where....i have a ip4 and have it jailbroken yada yada yada...i have roomates and friends that have droids and something always seems to go wrong with them. For the iphone i like how you just hook it up to itunes and bam, your music is there. I do however like the widgets on the droids and wish i could get them on my ip4...that i will give android. But far as battery life and everyday use the ip4 trumph android, for now anyways.
 7 years ago '06        #120
mikeydooodie 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,903 | Props total: 201 201
 UcantCme said:
imma be real and not diss anyone since it appearently gets no where....i have a ip4 and have it jailbroken yada yada yada...i have roomates and friends that have droids and something always seems to go wrong with them. For the iphone i like how you just hook it up to itunes and bam, your music is there. I do however like the widgets on the droids and wish i could get them on my ip4...that i will give android. But far as battery life and everyday use the ip4 trumph android, for now anyways.
this i had a droid x ran 1 widget took the phone off charger at 530 with regular use all day batter DEAD by 3pm

got my ip4 last week same thing same use im over 60% at 3pm
Home      

most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
123 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
272 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
62 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
63 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
112 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy