Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

most viewed right now
 140
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
71 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
NBA We can all write the ending to this story, he's gone
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 02-16-2011, 11:48 PM         #81
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
the iPhone doesnt let you replace the battery, if they did, he would have no issue with carrying around an extra, just in case..
So you're speaking for me now?

What's on my mind for vacation this summer Hafestos?

I don't carry an extra battery for anything. If my battery for any device doesn't last at least eight hours on a full charge then what's the point of owning it? I shouldn't have to have two memory cards, two batteries, a battery charger and a dock to charge the battery in my phone. Your phone is a phone, there is no reason why you should have to have that many accessories in your pocket.

There's a weird arrogance Android users have that make you think you're elite because your battery life is so poor and the OS is so draining that manufacturers are forced to make the battery removable. You're arrogant because you feel LIBERATED that your manufacturer is leaving it up to you to use as many memory cards as your pocket can hold for your storage.

Where's that Biggie album at? Memory card 1?
Where's that FAMU s3xtape? Memory card 4?

Your freedom is at the expense of quality. It's easy to ramp your specs up when you don't care about battery life.

Carrying an extra battery is foolish because if you lose the battery, you're out $50. I lose my chargeing cord? I'm out $5. Amazing. But that makes no sense.
 02-16-2011, 11:52 PM         #82
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
weird, cause most people who use both, prefer android, soooooo...

[pic - click to view]



You Android cats are hilarious.
 02-17-2011, 12:43 AM         #83
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RtodaAV said:
they just had a record quarter.......you don't have any business sense



no you're a slow idiot.

record quarter? maybe because the iphone just got released on verizon???????????????????????
 02-17-2011, 12:44 AM         #84
gilbydakid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:
iPhone doesn't need to replace a battery though...
so they sell batteries for iphones and ipods for the f**k of it?
 02-17-2011, 02:08 AM         #85
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 gilbydakid said:
so they sell batteries for iphones and ipods for the f**k of it?
For replacement when the battery won't hold a charge anymore. Smarten up, it's not even the same type of "battery replacement"
 02-17-2011, 02:25 AM         #86
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
So you're speaking for me now?

What's on my mind for vacation this summer Hafestos?

I don't carry an extra battery for anything. If my battery for any device doesn't last at least eight hours on a full charge then what's the point of owning it? I shouldn't have to have two memory cards, two batteries, a battery charger and a dock to charge the battery in my phone. Your phone is a phone, there is no reason why you should have to have that many accessories in your pocket.

There's a weird arrogance Android users have that make you think you're elite because your battery life is so poor and the OS is so draining that manufacturers are forced to make the battery removable. You're arrogant because you feel LIBERATED that your manufacturer is leaving it up to you to use as many memory cards as your pocket can hold for your storage.

Where's that Biggie album at? Memory card 1?
Where's that FAMU s3xtape? Memory card 4?

Your freedom is at the expense of quality. It's easy to ramp your specs up when you don't care about battery life.

Carrying an extra battery is foolish because if you lose the battery, you're out $50. I lose my chargeing cord? I'm out $5. Amazing. But that makes no sense.
STFU

the wireless charger with two batteries cost $40..

and their is no difference between carrying a extra battery (that I have rarely had to use) and a wall charger..

go jump off a bridge you dont make any sense, and who carries around two memory cards??
GTFOH
 7 years ago '07        #87
JordanWest86 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$5,202 | Props total: 3711 3711
 gilbydakid said:



no you're a slow idiot.

record quarter? maybe because the iphone just got released on verizon???????????????????????
That just happened and was not included in their record quarter. Apple is dominating the game, not because their phone is superior to the droids, but because their marketing is.

They put out 1 phone a year and how many droid devices are put out???????????????????????
 7 years ago '05        #88
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I've used both and prefer iphone, whats your point. People have different preferences, stop trying to s**t on a phone cause you don't like it, for whatever reason.
Irony? when did I s**t on the iPhone? I s**t on its stupid users, the phone itself is cool....
 7 years ago '05        #89
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
So you're speaking for me now?

What's on my mind for vacation this summer Hafestos?

I don't carry an extra battery for anything. If my battery for any device doesn't last at least eight hours on a full charge then what's the point of owning it? I shouldn't have to have two memory cards, two batteries, a battery charger and a dock to charge the battery in my phone. Your phone is a phone, there is no reason why you should have to have that many accessories in your pocket.

There's a weird arrogance Android users have that make you think you're elite because your battery life is so poor and the OS is so draining that manufacturers are forced to make the battery removable. You're arrogant because you feel LIBERATED that your manufacturer is leaving it up to you to use as many memory cards as your pocket can hold for your storage.

Where's that Biggie album at? Memory card 1?
Where's that FAMU s3xtape? Memory card 4?

Your freedom is at the expense of quality. It's easy to ramp your specs up when you don't care about battery life.

Carrying an extra battery is foolish because if you lose the battery, you're out $50. I lose my chargeing cord? I'm out $5. Amazing. But that makes no sense.
you lose your iPhone your out 600 bucks, whats your point?
 7 years ago '05        #90
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronx Goes Hard said:

[pic - click to view]



You Android cats are hilarious.
I am a network administrator, ppl use mostly BB, iPhones, and androids. The iPhone users have never used anything else. The Droid users have migrated from BB and iPhone and all of them prefer android. I personally have used both and prefer android.

but since youve only used iOS, your opinion is its better, and your right?

and android cats are hilarious....
 7 years ago '10        #91
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 1553 1553
All I have to say is that the iphone 5 won't be that much different than iphone 4. Apple always is very meniscule about adding more features onto the next generation. Most phones already have a slide out keyboard and now Apple just might have it on the iphone 5? Apple will forever put out products that are stripped down only to charge you a lot of money to get it.
 02-17-2011, 11:25 AM         #92
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember recently Apple mentioned removing the home button and replacing it with a 5 finger gesture ..maybe that idea was to remove the home button for the nano to make more room for the screen as possible I don't know it was an idea that popped in my head after i saw this mock up


[pic - click to view]



but even there in that picture the home button is there like they resized the ipad
 02-17-2011, 12:59 PM         #93
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
I am a network administrator, ppl use mostly BB, iPhones, and androids. The iPhone users have never used anything else. The Droid users have migrated from BB and iPhone and all of them prefer android. I personally have used both and prefer android.

but since youve only used iOS, your opinion is its better, and your right?

and android cats are hilarious....
My opinion is the only one I respect., so yes it is better and yes I'm right.

There've been three people on BX alone that said they had an android phone and either switched back to iPhone or can't wait to cop the next iPhone. I have a friend who runs a tech blog. Used to review both Android and iOS. Was sick of his Android unit. Now he only reviews iOS devices. In the real world, I know people who've had Android phones who ditched them the moment Apple landed on Verizon.

I just don't understand your thought process. You think because of your small segement of life shows one sample then it MUST be absolute. People in different settings, regions and urbanizations will prefer one device over the other...it doesn't mean in any absolute fashion that people who've used both like X. We can find satisfied customers on both sides of the fence, so what does that leave you with?

I don't even dislike Android devices, I just dislike the generally condescending tone and arrogant attitude of a group of Android users. Not all, just a group.

I've never owned an Android device because I don't enjoy wasting money.
 02-17-2011, 01:03 PM         #94
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
you lose your iPhone your out 600 bucks, whats your point?
That's completely ignorant. If you lose your Droid Indubitable then you're out at least 800 with all the storage media, accessories and five spare batteries you own.

My point was that you shouldn't have to carry around so many accessories for something that should be just plug, charge and ready to go. Very simple concept. As much as you s**t on iPhone users for being stupid, you're not very bright yourself.
 02-17-2011, 01:06 PM         #95
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
STFU

the wireless charger with two batteries cost $40..

and their is no difference between carrying a extra battery (that I have rarely had to use) and a wall charger..

go jump off a bridge you dont make any sense, and who carries around two memory cards??
GTFOH
Wall charger? Who uses wall chargers anymore? I have a usb charger. I work at a computer all day so I can let my phone charge. Wall charger.

You argue like a child with your STFUs and GTFOHs. I don't make any sense because you want to be right and you can't understand an alternate viewpoint.
 7 years ago '04        #96
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,090 | Props total: 2260 2260
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I've never owned an Android device because I don't enjoy wasting money.
You're being just as condescending and arrogant as any Android user on here. I prefer my android because I like the widgets, the customization, the ease of hacking it, the great community willing to help/develop ROMs, the ease of getting free applications and (to me at least), better phones.

Battery complaints seem to be more from the Apple fanboys than the android owners. I have the original Droid and I charge it at night and it lasts the whole day. I also enjoy having things like my daily calendar right on my homescreen, instead of having to click into the calendar app to read what I have going on.

Personally, I think both of you guys are being little b**ches. I have nothing against Apple (I own an IPod) and would buy an Iphone if it fit my needs. However, with that said, I wouldn't call an iphone a waste of my money and I wouldn't argue for hours on end why my phone is better than someone elses. Just like I would never waste my time trying to convince someone that the PS3 is better than the 360. Who the f**k cares?

I think both of you guys need to get a life because you think your phone is sooooo much better than any other phone and feel you need to spend time convincing others of that as well.

 02-17-2011, 02:00 PM         #97
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're being just as condescending and arrogant as any Android user on here. I prefer my android because I like the widgets, the customization, the ease of hacking it, the great community willing to help/develop ROMs, the ease of getting free applications and (to me at least), better phones.

Battery complaints seem to be more from the Apple fanboys than the android owners. I have the original Droid and I charge it at night and it lasts the whole day. I also enjoy having things like my daily calendar right on my homescreen, instead of having to click into the calendar app to read what I have going on.

Personally, I think both of you guys are being little b**ches. I have nothing against Apple (I own an IPod) and would buy an Iphone if it fit my needs. However, with that said, I wouldn't call an iphone a waste of my money and I wouldn't argue for hours on end why my phone is better than someone elses. Just like I would never waste my time trying to convince someone that the PS3 is better than the 360. Who the f**k cares?

I think both of you guys need to get a life because you think your phone is sooooo much better than any other phone and feel you need to spend time convincing others of that as well.

Boy, you sure told me!

But I have over $600 in App Store and iTunes purchases. It would be a waste of money to buy a new phone and rebuy all of those Apps.
 7 years ago '07        #98
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
So the new iPhone is gonna be identical to the first one except for some minor design change, an improved camera and a f**kin a4 chip?

 02-17-2011, 10:16 PM         #99
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Wall charger? Who uses wall chargers anymore? I have a usb charger. I work at a computer all day so I can let my phone charge. Wall charger.

You argue like a child with your STFUs and GTFOHs. I don't make any sense because you want to be right and you can't understand an alternate viewpoint.
STFU

you act like their is a big difference between a wall charger and a usb cord.

GTFOH
 7 years ago '05        #100
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
I don't even dislike Android devices, I just dislike the generally condescending tone and arrogant attitude of a group of Android users. Not all, just a group.

I've never owned an Android device because I don't enjoy wasting money.
Were sayin the same thing from different sides...except apples users are way more arrogant than android users..

you dont enjoy wasting money, but youll buy a mac over a pc which costs 3-6 times more, and does less? Do you even read what you write?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
82 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
12 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
15 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
May 22 - Deadly Chinese Fentanyl Is Creating a New Era of Drug Kingpins
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy