Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Baccshots would be crazy.
6 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm bout to give you all the keys and security codes
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Blaze332 8 heat pts
space
space
$3,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Galan Da Destro said:
Thats it!

Im never buying another Apple Phone product as long as I live. Im tired of their games and bulls**t, I might even go to prepaid. the cell-phone industry is in full r*pe mode.

Still have my blackjack 2 from like 07
 7 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,527 | Props total: 7323 7323
 chamboi42o said:
this would be a better design...

[pic - click to view]

How do you put something like that in a case, though? Do you have to take it out of the case every time you want to use the keyboard?
 7 years ago '04        #43
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,618 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You should never need a spare battery for a phone. It's not a laptop.
Basically. I never had these issues with any iPhone after the first generation one and it was no where near as bad as an Evo. s**t I didn't even have a car charger for my iPhone. SMH @ Underclocking, and turning everything down to make it through the day. I'm not trying to micro manage my cellphone. I still don't know, I love the Android platform more than iOS because of all of the customization options, but the iPhone's look (not size) is leaps and bounds better than any Android Phone that I've encountered IMO, plus iOS which I do like, just not more than android seems to to run a little better/smoother than Android. I'm going to LA and Vegas in a couple of weeks so we'll see how it holds up when I have to be away from power most of the day.
 02-15-2011, 05:54 PM         #44
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Laid Back said:
iOS is rock solid, they just need to get an improved notification system already. Just jailbroke my phone yesterday and biteSMS is leagues ahead in that department.

only other thing is that Apple doesnt like widgets, which could also be an argument against the iphone but thats a preference thing.
There are TONS of dope a.ss widgets available in the JB scene. Not sure if your new to jailbreaking or not.
 7 years ago '05        #45
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 Manny05 said:
And you clearly misunderstood my post. I didn't say Apple doesn't sell. They have so many idiots that will buy each and every product just because.
I used to be a big Apple fan but I got sick of it. Same s**t every year when a new iPhone comes out and they make decent improvement each year. That's why I switched to android. I don't even miss my.iPhone 4
This, I ain't buyin the dude who said he had the iPhone and switched to the evo and misses it, it does everything and more, what is there to miss?
 7 years ago '10        #46
Ambassador 444 heat pts444
space
space
space
$18,666 | Props total: 5 5
I ain't feelin it.

I ain't down with Apple to be honest. I can't disagree with their performance of their products... but I've never been attracted to their stuff.
 7 years ago '07        #47
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,006 | Props total: 1393 1393
I can't stand using someone else phone if it isn't a iphone, just isn't as smooth and not as organized to me. My girl just got the mytouch4g and even that isn't as smooth.
 7 years ago '05        #48
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 RedMonkeyJunkie said:
I can't stand using someone else phone if it isn't a iphone, just isn't as smooth and not as organized to me. My girl just got the mytouch4g and even that isn't as smooth.
In due time, you'll be interested one day and you'll finally see what android can do

This is good news though, the option of a keyboard is something the iPhone has needed imo..
 7 years ago '04        #49
Krypt 3 heat pts
space
space
$8,327 | Props total: 310 310
wait this thread is about Official Rumors?

i'm out...
 7 years ago '05        #50
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i'll give you that... but every phone carrier and MOST IMPORTANTLY service provider, is in r*pe mode..

i wish the iphone could just have a good plan for a $50-75 bill.. not like $80-120
You can put the iPhone on simple mobile unlimited for 60$
 7 years ago '09        #51
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,201 | Props total: 1852 1852
 kuruption said:
idk, I just copped an iPad and that s**t made me miss my iPhone. I think I'm going back to Apple come June. I love my Evo, but the battery life is so crippling. I gotta have all kinds of s**t off just to get through the day, plus I just like the overall look of the phone. It just looks better. If they got a 4 inch screen this time it's gonna be tough for me not to go back, but we'll see what Sprint has this summer.
yo I'am about to do the same thing i want to sell my iphone 4 for an ipad and get a evo
 02-15-2011, 08:43 PM         #52
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
This, I ain't buyin the dude who said he had the iPhone and switched to the evo and misses it, it does everything and more, what is there to miss?
stability. RYLNYC runs his own design firm (i believe, I just recognize his work over the years here at BX) and I can imagine he needs fluidity with his every day life and stability with his phone. If he's angry or having issues with his phone or finds he has to root it or take time away from his work to make his phone functional, then it's not worth it. I spend less than 30 minutes a week customizing my phone, including when I first bought it. If it's too time consuming then it's not worth having.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 87 87
 .Hafestos. said:
You can put the iPhone on simple mobile unlimited for 60$
yea slime but when u add text/internet you can easily go to a bill...very few people under 30 wanna be limited in their phone use...u wanna be able to talk/text/surf whenever you want for a set rate, WHEREEVER you want
 02-15-2011, 11:15 PM         #54
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kalon said:
yea slime but when u add text/internet you can easily go to a bill...very few people under 30 wanna be limited in their phone use...u wanna be able to talk/text/surf whenever you want for a set rate, WHEREEVER you want
@ you calling Hafestos slime.

Mobile device usage is a privledge, not a right.
 02-16-2011, 01:31 AM         #55
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WiLL i AM said:
I don't even pick up my Mom's iPhone.
 7 years ago '05        #56
WCIB 112 heat pts112
space
space
$25,357 | Props total: 10026 10026
 Manny05 said:
iphone 5 wont be s**t unless they changed their IOS... they need something new.
 RtodaAV said:
they just had a record quarter.......you don't have any business sense
 7 years ago '10        #57
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,035 | Props total: 8259 8259
Naw need more people to back that piece of sh!t up
 02-16-2011, 09:55 AM         #58
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
You should never need a spare battery for a phone. It's not a laptop.
s**t. The EVO is damn near a net-book. You can do a lot on it, I know I do. I am a full-time student and I am always on the move using my phone for reading e-books, mp3 player, internet, movies, camera, video-recorder, calls, and text messaging. This is no ordinary phone. I understand that the iphone has better battery life, but sometimes you just have to compromise.

Whats the big deal about carrying an extra battery in your backpack or briefcase?? GTFOH.

Last edited by Yelsgnik; 02-16-2011 at 02:08 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #59
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,618 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Yelsgnik said:
s**t. The EVO is damn near a net-book. You can do a lot on it, I know I do. I am a full-time student and I am always on the move and I always using my phone for reading e-books, mp3 player, internet, movies, camera, video-recorder, calls, and text messaging. This is no ordinary phone. I understand that the iphone has better battery life, but sometimes you just have to compromise.

Whats the big deal about carrying an extra battery in your backpack or briefcase?? GTFOH.
You can do everything you mentioned with the iPhone as well and it has a better battery and I am a somewhat happy Evo owner, but game recognize game. As far as I know, I've been out of the iPhone scene for a bit, but the only things you can't do is customize the s**t out of it and download directly to it.

Last edited by KURUPTION!!!; 02-16-2011 at 10:06 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
 Kalon said:
thought its unlimited text talk and web for 60...

could be wrong tho..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside come stick your finger in this...
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
144 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
111 comments
1 day ago