Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
60 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
IPhone is done now. All that's left is the commercial appeal.
 7 years ago '05        #22
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,189 | Props total: 11750 11750
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i

4. UPGRADEABLE HD... I KNOW this will never happen but i need 100GB on the iphone

That wud be raw tho
 7 years ago '05        #23
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:
 7 years ago '04        #24
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 2 Pistolz said:
From 1st quarter financials released last month:

Quarterly iPhone unit sales reached a record 16.24 million, up 86 percent from the year-ago quarter
Yeah. The iPhone is dead.
 02-15-2011, 02:47 PM         #25
Pat McGroin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
The only way I would buy an iphone is if it supports flash and change the way the home screen looks.
I mean you can download different types of home screens for a small price.
 7 years ago '10        #26
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
 Manny05 said:
iphone 5 wont be s**t unless they changed their IOS... they need something new.
Have you seen their profits just off the iphone 4 and ipad? Why change a working formula
 7 years ago '05        #27
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,445 | Props total: 7088 7088
 Maroon_Tiger said:
2. make a main user + guest login possible so that if someone logs into your iphone or ipad as a guest, they cant buy s**t, cant read your notes, cant check your phone, cant see personal info, but can play with certain apps...

:hmm:

That'd be dope as f**k.
 7 years ago '04        #28
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 THEINFAMOUS said:

I got the EVO too. AppStore> Market
But Sprint bill> iPhone bill
That's the kicker right there. At the end of the day it's still just a phone, I do love everything about my Evo but the battery and that plan simply can't be beat.
 7 years ago '10        #29
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
this would be a better design...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #30
KillaKal 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,899 | Props total: 3 3
evo is this s**t. this is the longest i've kept a phone ever... and I got the evo at launch.. im runing the muiu rom and man the battery life is way better than any sense rom.. im talking i can take the phone off the charger at 7am , heavy usage thru out the day and by the time i get home at 8 im just hitting 30% left. I love my evo
 02-15-2011, 03:22 PM         #31
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
idk, I just copped an iPad and that s**t made me miss my iPhone. I think I'm going back to Apple come June. I love my Evo, but the battery life is so crippling. I gotta have all kinds of s**t off just to get through the day, plus I just like the overall look of the phone. It just looks better. If they got a 4 inch screen this time it's gonna be tough for me not to go back, but we'll see what Sprint has this summer.
yeah the battery life on the evo sucks but i still love the phone..

i went ahead a bought a wireless charger with two extra batteries, haven't looked back since...
 7 years ago '04        #32
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I just got the iPhone4 last week for work purposes. As a Macbook user for the passed 4 years or so, I'm really diggin' the iPhone4 and since I had an iPod 3G before this iPhone, I've gotten used to the touchscreen keyboard with a quickness.

The iOS touchscreen keyboard is the ONLY keyboard I can use comfortably and efficiently. My phone before this one was a Droid (1) that I copped unlocked for AT&T... bad move

The Android line is pretty dope, but I will never support the garbage update system. I don't like how you have to have the very latest and most expensive phone to get the best OS updates. By the time I bought the Droid (1) for full price, the Droid 2, Pro, and X were already out so Android nor Motorolla gave a f-ck about the 1, they left me with a buggy 2.1 OS that kept crashing on me and they never plan on updating or fixing anything about it. So f-ck Android when you can probably get the latest Apple iOS on first generation iPhones.

With that said, a physical keyboard and a better notification system on the iPhone5 would be dope, I'd be willing to cop that. Otherwise, I'll stick to the 4. 4G capabilities would be nice too, but that's more up to AT&T I guess.

A Macbook Pro/Mac Mail/iTunes + iPhone4 setup is the greatest setup I've ever used though.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 02-15-2011 at 03:30 PM..
 02-15-2011, 03:30 PM         #33
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yelsgnik said:
yeah the battery life on the evo sucks but i still love the phone..

i went ahead a bought a wireless charger with two extra batteries, haven't looked back since...
You should never need a spare battery for a phone. It's not a laptop.
 7 years ago '06        #34
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
 RtodaAV said:
they just had a record quarter.......you don't have any business sense
And you clearly misunderstood my post. I didn't say Apple doesn't sell. They have so many idiots that will buy each and every product just because.
I used to be a big Apple fan but I got sick of it. Same s**t every year when a new iPhone comes out and they make decent improvement each year. That's why I switched to android. I don't even miss my.iPhone 4
 02-15-2011, 03:31 PM         #35
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
I just got the iPhone4 last week for work purposes. As a Macbook user for the passed 4 years or so, I'm really diggin' the iPhone4 and since I had an iPod 3G before this iPhone, I've gotten used to the touchscreen keyboard with a quickness.

The iOS touchscreen keyboard is the ONLY keyboard I can use comfortably and efficiently. My phone before this one was a Droid (1) that I copped unlocked for AT&T... bad move

The Android line is pretty dope, but I will never support the garbage update system. I don't like how you have to have the very latest and most expensive phone to get the best OS updates. By the time I bought the Droid (1) for full price, the Droid 2, Pro, and X were already out so Android nor Motorolla gave a f-ck about the 1, they left me with a buggy 2.1 OS that kept crashing on me and they never plan on updating or fixing anything about it. So f-ck Android when you can probably get the latest Apple iOS on first generation iPhones.

With that said, a physical keyboard and a better notification system on the iPhone5 would be dope, I'd be willing to cop that. Otherwise, I'll stick to the 4. 4G capabilities would be nice too, but that's more up to AT&T I guess.

A Macbook Pro/Mac Mail/iTunes + iPhone4 setup is the greatest setup I've ever used though.
Close thread.
 02-15-2011, 03:34 PM         #36
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BasedSkins said:
waste of money
if you're on government aid it is.
 7 years ago '04        #37
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
if you're on government aid it is.
 7 years ago '04        #38
OneTruSuperstar 
space
space
space
$241 | Props total: 0 0
Failed..... TeamAndroid all day
 7 years ago '09        #39
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
n*ggas sayin the iphone is dead.
no need to front, they're still on top of the game.
comin from an android user btw.
 7 years ago '04        #40
e117v1 
space
space
$1,361 | Props total: 30 30

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy