Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #1
11108 pageviews
143 comments

kkkid 177 heat pts177
space
space
$3,712 | Props total: 750 750
Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

Official: iPhone 5 Rumors

Apple to offer iPhone 5 with physical keyboard?

[pic - click to view]

Apple to offer iPhone 5 with physical keyboard? | 9 to 5 Mac Apple to offer iPhone 5 with physical keyboard? | Apple Intelligence

[pic - click to view]

Case with Flip-Out Keyboard for iPhone 4 or 3GS: $40 | 9 to 5 Mac Case with Flip-Out Keyboard for iPhone 4 or 3GS: $40 | Apple Intelligence

In addition to the 8MP camera and improved battery of the iPhone 5, the new iPhone nano, Apple.Pro says that a third prototype has been floating around China. This one has a slide out keyboard for those folks who like the physical keys (Crackberryheads). Apple.pro has a pretty solid track record as noted by MacRumors including the release of what would become the new Nano’s screen.
[pic - click to view]

Are we going to see an iWatch next week? | 9 to 5 Mac Are we going to see an iWatch next week? | Apple Intelligence

They also mention a Facebook upload capability which we detailed previously.

[pic - click to view]

Video export to Facebook coming in iOS 4 | 9 to 5 Mac Video export to Facebook coming in iOS 4 | Apple Intelligence

143 comments for "Official: iPhone 5 Rumors"

7 years ago '05        #2
kkkid 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
iPhone 5 to pack 4-inch display, A5 processor?

[pic - click to view]

Although the last few days have been packed with rumors pointing to a smaller iPhone with a smaller display, Digitimes is now reporting that Apple’s fifth-generation iPhone, due in June, will pack a 4-inch display to go toe-to-toe with Android device’s larger displays. This information is said to come directly from Apple’s production lines.

Earlier today another rumor claimed that Apple is working on three prototypes for their next generation iPhone with one of them including a physical, slide out keyboard and the other being mostly an internal upgrade with a speedier chip and an eight-megapixel camera.

Digitimes is also reporting that Apple is planning to launch an iPad 2 with an “enhanced A4″ processor, with no explanation as to what that means and a fifth generation iPhone with the rumored A5 processor. No word on the differences between the two chips or if the iPhone 5 will feature a faster chip than the iPad 2. At this point it looks like Apple’s next major handset is starting to take shape.

We are probably looking at a fairly major internal upgrade with a faster chip, perhaps more storage (cloud based?), a dual GSM/CDMA antenna, and probably more RAM. As for externals, Apple’s iPhone 4 was a major redesign so perhaps the exterior design will simply see a new display: A 4-inch Retina display with Super PLS technology?
 7 years ago '05        #3
kkkid 177 heat pts177 OP
space
space
Apple to sell smaller $200 iPhone off contract? Carrier lock-in k!ller?

[pic - click to view]

Dust off those iPhone nano rumors!

Bloomberg is reporting that Apple is working on a smaller, cheaper version of the iPhone for sale off contract. The prototype was about one-third smaller than the iPhone 4, said Bloomberg’s source. (kinda like a HP Veer?)

To keep prices down, the smaller phone will use a processor, display and other components similar to those used in the current iPhone 4.

As we already found out, Apple’s also has a Dual Mode iPhone in the pike for the summer time:

Apple is also working on a so-called dual-mode phone, two people said. This device would be able to work with the world’s two main wireless standards — the global system for mobile communications, used by AT&T and overseas carriers including Vodafone Group Plc, and code division multiple access, used by Verizon Wireless. It is not known whether Apple intended to include this capability in the cheaper iPhone.
Perhaps the most interesting aspect of the report is that Apple is working on a Universal SIM which would allow users to jump from network to network. A move like this would really hurt the carriers who have been able to corral their customers with long term contracts against expensive phone subsidies.

It would also be a significant drop in price. Currently, an iPhone 4 costs $600 off contract.
 02-15-2011, 12:17 AM         #4
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I really dont like the nano rumors sounds like a flop but I wouldn't mind a 4inch screen
 7 years ago '06        #5
Manny05 1 heat pts
space
space
$17,401 | Props total: 1 1
iphone 5 wont be s**t unless they changed their IOS... they need something new.
 7 years ago '10        #6
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Manny05 said:
they just had a record quarter.......you don't have any business sense
 7 years ago '09        #7
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 839 839
The only way I would buy an iphone is if it supports flash and change the way the home screen looks.
 7 years ago '04        #8
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Manny05 said:
idk, I just copped an iPad and that s**t made me miss my iPhone. I think I'm going back to Apple come June. I love my Evo, but the battery life is so crippling. I gotta have all kinds of s**t off just to get through the day, plus I just like the overall look of the phone. It just looks better. If they got a 4 inch screen this time it's gonna be tough for me not to go back, but we'll see what Sprint has this summer.
 7 years ago '07        #9
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,841 | Props total: 2107 2107
Yea a bigger screen, maybe a little faster processor (just to compete with the newer phones), at least 8 MP camera, 1080 video, flash, Dolby surround sound. You gotta give me at least 4 of those with the iphone 5 or i'm jumpin ship to an Android.
 7 years ago '04        #10
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
 JordanWest86 said:
Yea a bigger screen, maybe a little faster processor (just to compete with the newer phones), at least 8 MP camera, 1080 video, flash, Dolby surround sound. You gotta give me at least 4 of those with the iphone 5 or i'm jumpin ship to an Android.
at Dolby surround sound on a phone
 7 years ago '07        #11
space
space
 hockeythug said:
at Dolby surround sound on a phone
Word is the Thunderbolt gonna have it.
 7 years ago '04        #12
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
Over HDMI maybe. Hope you dont mean over the phones speakers.

Last edited by hockeythug; 02-15-2011 at 10:50 AM..
 02-15-2011, 10:43 AM         #13
Galan Da Destro 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thats it!

Im never buying another Apple Phone product as long as I live. Im tired of their games and bulls**t, I might even go to prepaid. the cell-phone industry is in full r*pe mode.
 7 years ago '07        #14
space
space
I thought it was for the speakers on the phone but maybe I'm wrong. Thats the least thing I would want of all the ones mentioned. You can also add HDMI output to that list.
 7 years ago '07        #15
RedMonkeyJunkie 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,003 | Props total: 1384 1384
 McmasterlockPt2 said:
The only way I would buy an iphone is if it supports flash and change the way the home screen looks.
Change the home screen yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #16
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,368 | Props total: 2082 2082
iOS is rock solid, they just need to get an improved notification system already. Just jailbroke my phone yesterday and biteSMS is leagues ahead in that department.

only other thing is that Apple doesnt like widgets, which could also be an argument against the iphone but thats a preference thing.

Last edited by homme; 02-15-2011 at 11:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #17
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
 Laid Back said:
iOS is rock solid, they just need to get an improved notification system already. Just jailbroke my phone yesterday and biteSMS is leagues ahead in that department.
I think they are working on it

7 years ago '04        #18
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Droid >>>>>>>>>>Apple s**tty os
 02-15-2011, 02:33 PM         #19
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Droid >>>>>>>>>>Apple s**tty os
*slaps the netbook out of your hand*
 7 years ago '05        #20
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,200 | Props total: 11807 11807
 kuruption said:
idk, I just copped an iPad and that s**t made me miss my iPhone. I think I'm going back to Apple come June. I love my Evo, but the battery life is so crippling. I gotta have all kinds of s**t off just to get through the day, plus I just like the overall look of the phone. It just looks better. If they got a 4 inch screen this time it's gonna be tough for me not to go back, but we'll see what Sprint has this summer.

I got the EVO too. AppStore> Market
But Sprint bill> iPhone bill

I want an iPad too but ill wait til the drop an iPad2 or 3

I wuda got the iPhone 4 but i wanted a cheaper bill
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deranged Serial Killer Stories Most People Don't Know About
32 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy