Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-16-2011, 04:08 AM         #421
yg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Rock....

your making all us grown men feel like kids again.

Whats the story line for the post-rock era?
 02-16-2011, 04:11 AM         #422
yg23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Franchise08 said:
The Rock is classic...I went to RAW in Sacramento when it was The Rock and Stone Cold when the Rock sang the song about "and I'mma come back when the Lakers beat the Kings in May" and just smiled...people booed hella loud, that was the year we were in the western conf finals im pretty sure with C Webb, Vlade, Bibby, Christie, Peja, Bobby, and the classic Sac team. Rock was an awesome heel, and was always funny no matter what role he played in the ring. That was the same RAW where at the very end Austin drove in on some type of milk truck and started spilling milk through a high pressured hose all over the people in the ring (forget who was there, might have been Rock or Vince)...but that was a classic RAW...s**t's lame now...but with this Wrestlemania might be a yes this year...hasn't been since they all left, also miss the pedigree that was an original finishing move...now its lame a.ss suplexes like Cena's...and everyone's imitation of the people's elbow...5 knuckle shuffle?! GTFO please!..
LOL that was genious... who came up with these ideas? haha

We just watch the ppv's over at my uncles with some nachos and bomb dip...

But ya, EVERYONE would be laughing their a.sses off watching it. :agreement6:
 02-16-2011, 04:39 AM         #423
mattnesss  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Rock is classic...I went to RAW in Sacramento when it was The Rock and Stone Cold when the Rock sang the song about "and I'mma come back when the Lakers beat the Kings in May" and just smiled...people booed hella loud, that was the year we were in the western conf finals im pretty sure with C Webb, Vlade, Bibby, Christie, Peja, Bobby, and the classic Sac team. Rock was an awesome heel, and was always funny no matter what role he played in the ring. That was the same RAW where at the very end Austin drove in on some type of milk truck and started spilling milk through a high pressured hose all over the people in the ring (forget who was there, might have been Rock or Vince)...but that was a classic RAW...s**t's lame now...but with this Wrestlemania might be a yes this year...hasn't been since they all left, also miss the pedigree that was an original finishing move...now its lame a.ss suplexes like Cena's...and everyone's imitation of the people's elbow...5 knuckle shuffle?! GTFO please!..

Dang you lucky. I've always wanted to go to one live. Sucks that this one was in Anaheim too. About 20 min from where I live.
 7 years ago '04        #424
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Yea def the live shows are WAY different than watching at home..esp with close seats...def a fun event to go to, especially when they have these huge name superstars..def not as great now with the characters and story lines but still fun events live no doubt.
 7 years ago '07        #425
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
the rock's triple h roasts are legendary. tonightaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa on smackdownaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa = classic.
 7 years ago '10        #426
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
G.o.a.t
 7 years ago '10        #427
bc23 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$352 | Props total: 27 27
I have a feeling that the WWE might actually turn Cena heel, after mania similar to The Rocks heel turn in 03.
 7 years ago '06        #428
damn_ryght 
space
space
$2,805 | Props total: 785 785
this thread should have its own section
 7 years ago '05        #429
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
i may start watching wrestling again
 7 years ago '04        #430
grydlok 38 heat pts38
space
space
$8,643 | Props total: 1096 1096
 mattnesss said:
Dang you lucky. I've always wanted to go to one live. Sucks that this one was in Anaheim too. About 20 min from where I live.
Live shows are nice,

The first live show I ever went to was on the Rocks birthday in Richmond, VA.
me and a co-worker called out sick from work and saw it. The Rock match was last and he lost but everyone in the crowd starting singing happy birthday to him.

The second show was when he had the dress shoes on and he slide across the Ring.
 7 years ago '04        #431
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,459 | Props total: 1292 1292
 7 years ago '10        #432
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 kushroller said:
Word...in other news lol) i make thousands of dollars a month online!! check out my website

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #433
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6514 6514
 grydlok said:
Live shows are nice,

The first live show I ever went to was on the Rocks birthday in Richmond, VA.
me and a co-worker called out sick from work and saw it. The Rock match was last and he lost but everyone in the crowd starting singing happy birthday to him.

The second show was when he had the dress shoes on and he slide across the Ring.
the only event i went to was the royal rumble in 97 when stone cold stole the rumble match and hbk won the title back in front of the home crowd
 7 years ago '04        #434
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 kushroller said:
Word...in other news lol) i make thousands of dollars a month online!! check out my website

[pic - click to view]

this self-promoting jabroni polluting the return of the people's champ thread?

i hope you had a good time posting on boxden, because that time's about to be up

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by LightsOut; 02-17-2011 at 11:25 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #435
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 H-Town Renegade said:
i felt like a kid again, seeing the rock come back. too bad its not enough for me to start watchin wrestling again. I need stone cold, undertaker, kane w/mask, triple h, shawn michaels, hell even the NWO.

Hulk Hogan can't go anymore and Scott Hall just can't get his act together
 7 years ago '04        #436
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
I went to Wrestlemania when I was younger in Toronto back in 02... s**t was so hype... 69 thousand people, and I was there... Same thing for UFC baby! Part of history! Can't wait till April 30th! 55 thousand!
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago