50 Got A "f*ck Dre" Verse :ONOSE:

most viewed right now
 116
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 71
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,699 | Props total: 13235 13235
Somebody murk this n*gga
 02-15-2011, 05:57 AM         #42
DMoney3481 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NO RELIGION said:
/thread
This^^^^^
 7 years ago '05        #43
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$4,344 | Props total: 2834 2834
 02-15-2011, 06:28 AM         #44
cranx 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
dont you f**kin idiots realize by now that g-unit/shady/interscope (50 in particular) are marketing wizzes and do this s**t ALL THE TIME

take a clue: dre just performed last night for the first time in like 50 years, his albums about to come out, hes on tv, etc etc.

Now you throw 50 in the mix who can turn pebbles into diamonds with a twitter page, you got kids like you "omggg hes gonna diss dre?!?!" takin up a storm

50 worse than hitler with the propaganda lo

gimme a break theyre all laughing at you right now
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! when will people learn??, controversy sells $$$$$$$$$$$$
 7 years ago '09        #45
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,100 | Props total: 1835 1835
 CHOPPAS ON DECK said:
My s**t right here :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '04        #46
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
this is all for promotion
 7 years ago '10        #47
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
50 Cent doesn't even belong s**ttin' in the same bathroom at the interscope offices as Em or Dre. If it's based on career credentials, he should have a port-a-potty out back. Making s**tty music and making all his $$ off Vitamin water and acting like he made it in the rap game.
 7 years ago '05        #48
beatboyheatboy 
space
avatar space
space
$2,823 | Props total: 56 56
 BurninLz said:
dont you f**kin idiots realize by now that g-unit/shady/interscope (50 in particular) are marketing wizzes and do this s**t ALL THE TIME

take a clue: dre just performed last night for the first time in like 50 years, his albums about to come out, hes on tv, etc etc.

Now you throw 50 in the mix who can turn pebbles into diamonds with a twitter page, you got kids like you "omggg hes gonna diss dre?!?!" takin up a storm

50 worse than hitler with the propaganda lo

gimme a break theyre all laughing at you right now
this..
 02-15-2011, 01:09 PM         #49
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MistaKlean said:
50 Cent doesn't even belong s**ttin' in the same bathroom at the interscope offices as Em or Dre. If it's based on career credentials, he should have a port-a-potty out back. Making s**tty music and making all his $$ off Vitamin water and acting like he made it in the rap game.
Get Rich or Die Tryin' is a certifiable classic.

The Massacre, while not up to par with it's predecessor, is a damn good album in it's own right.

Curtis was borderline miserabe.

Before I Self Destruct had some very good songs and while it didn't have the re-playability of his first two albums, it still managed to be an okay album.

We'll see what he does with Black Magic.

50 only had one bad album, I don't understand why he catches so much hate musically.
 7 years ago '04        #50
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,573 | Props total: 5243 5243
is he saying f**k dr.dre?
 7 years ago '10        #51
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
 whodatb1 said:


whiteboy and 50 wouldnt have done numbers without da doc ......


Doctor Dre wont even sell as much as Eminem so how you figure he wouldn't have done his numbers?
 7 years ago '04        #52
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
 Nautilus O said:


Doctor Dre wont even sell as much as Eminem so how you figure he wouldn't have done his numbers?

What a bonehead statement
 7 years ago '10        #53
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
 FrostyNug24 said:
What a bonehead statement
You seriously think that Doctor Dre will outsell em? Slim Shady LP has already sold more than the Chronic
 7 years ago '04        #54
W24x55 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$12,355 | Props total: 11092 11092
All he was saying was that Eminem and 50 Cent would not have sold the records they have without Dr. Dre and that is the damn truth.
 7 years ago '10        #55
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
 FrostyNug24 said:
All he was saying was that Eminem and 50 Cent would not have sold the records they have without Dr. Dre and that is the damn truth.
Em could have sold 4 million on Bad Boy, Def Jam or Rocafella. Dre is a legend, but Eminem's fanbase is mostly consisted of a demographic that could care less about a Dr. Dre album.
 7 years ago '04        #56
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
avatar space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4330 4330
 Nautilus O said:
Em could have sold 4 million on Bad Boy, Def Jam or Rocafella. Dre is a legend, but Eminem's fanbase is mostly consisted of a demographic that could care less about a Dr. Dre album.
Were you around back in like 1999 - 2002? Because back then, if you f**ked with Dre you f**ked with Em and vice versa, pretty much. Dre gave Eminem credibility. Em would've probably been a one hit wonder without Dre.

Picture Em on some Roc-A-Fella beats back then.
 7 years ago '05        #57
Dainfamous730 53 heat pts53
space
space
space
$848 | Props total: 2600 2600
Idk this shyt sounds like a joke....remember the whole Lloyds Banks not wanting Eminem on his album and that ended up just being a joke
 7 years ago '05        #58
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
50 has already dissed Jimmy Iovine on Southside for all you idiots saying he wouldn't say s**t to Jimmy.

And as for Dre, I don't know about that one. I would love to see him s**t on Dre and Jimmy on a record, but I would hate to see 50 never be on a Dre beat again.
 7 years ago '06        #59
ClevelandRay 
space
avatar space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
The man is digging his own grave...there is no way he can go in on Dre without Em stepping in and that is the f!ght he wouldn't want. Em would get him in 8 bars
 7 years ago '10        #60
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,178 | Props total: 8242 8242
 JFamis said:
Were you around back in like 1999 - 2002? Because back then, if you f**ked with Dre you f**ked with Em and vice versa, pretty much. Dre gave Eminem credibility. Em would've probably been a one hit wonder without Dre.

Picture Em on some Roc-A-Fella beats back then.
I was around in 99 and if you were older than 10 you would realize that Em didn't get popular off of "Nuthin But a G thang" or "Dre Day" beats, He was a crazy white rapper that the white boys went crazy for and it wouldn't have mattered if it was Swizz or Dre producing his beats, his fanbase was sold. "Hi my name is" sounds nothing like anything on the Chronic.

Dre hit the lotto fukking with Eminem, 50 hit the lotto fukking with EM, EM hit the lotto being a dope white boy rapper that could hold his own against anybody
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
42 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 27
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
36 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy