most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-14-2011, 09:32 PM         #21
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k da dumb s**t

all I know is pimpin wants aggressive content & harsh realities on Detox mayne :yayo:
 7 years ago '04        #22
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I can see why Jimmy and Dre WOULD be mad at 50, but I'd be willing to bet a nice stack of money that Jimmy and Dre are getting paid off 50's Sleek deal even if it is competing with the Beats by Dre line. In other words, 50 would never and will never diss any of the 3 of them and this is just one big marketing runaround. 50 will either be on Detox or a bonus track.

EDIT: 50 might've fell off musically, but he's still a genius businessman and he knows where his loyalty lies.
 7 years ago '10        #23
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,155 | Props total: 8148 8148
 abdullah said:
n*gga, he feeds himself. he made his buzz back then, and em is the one that got him one, dre just hop on the wagon.
50 woulda have done Drake's numbers if it wasnt for the White Boy, pay homage
 7 years ago '04        #24
exxxplicit 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,034 | Props total: 0 0
.... and on another note hell i dont see why 50 isnt on detox, hell he'd fit on it perfect everything dre has released off it thus far sucks and 50's music suck just as much... Sounds like a match made in heaven
 7 years ago '08        #25
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,530 | Props total: 17151 17151
uh 50 cent been said "f**k JIMMY IOVINE" like 3 years ago
remember the freestye?, "Southside"....
"South...siiiiiiide (n*ggas think Jimmy Iovine's my boss) South...siiiiiiide (n*gga, f**k Jimmy Iovine, n*gga!)"

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 02-14-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #26
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
damn.first pac now fif ..
 7 years ago '09        #27
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211 OP
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 Infamous2o1x said:
but em is dre's artist...

plus dre and em are tight

on top of that... this is all bulls**t, 50 playing with everyone...

im bout to go checkout worldstar real quick
most likely its bs i dont think 50 will ever diss but he is mad dre f**king with game
 7 years ago '09        #28
space
space
space
 MiseryCityTexas said:
threadstarter don't know how to read tweets correctly.
i know he retweeted it you moron

but he agrees with the tweet if he retweeted
 7 years ago '10        #29
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
em gotta side wit dre f**got a.ss over 50 so fif gonna be on his own
 02-14-2011, 09:59 PM         #30
C0mat0ast 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
50 Won't diss Dre or Jimmy. That'd be career suicide. This El Rey cat is f**king stupid for even suggesting it. Even outsiders know that s**t is suicide. Jimmy would bury 50, make him the next Jimmy Hoffa.
 7 years ago '08        #31
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,740 | Props total: 12168 12168
I just want some music..if its f**k Dre its f**k Dre if its fuk Jimmy its f**k Jimmy.

Hell if Fif hops on the mic and says f**k myself, at least its a diss song feel me
 7 years ago '09        #32
space
space
space
 C0mat0ast said:
50 Won't diss Dre or Jimmy. That'd be career suicide. This El Rey cat is f**king stupid for even suggesting it. Even outsiders know that s**t is suicide. Jimmy would bury 50, make him the next Jimmy Hoffa.
ahhh jimmy aint gonna do s**t......50 is a goon
 7 years ago '04        #33
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 RYLNYC said:
I can see why Jimmy and Dre WOULD be mad at 50, but I'd be willing to bet a nice stack of money that Jimmy and Dre are getting paid off 50's Sleek deal even if it is competing with the Beats by Dre line.
I doubt it, why would 50 split that check with them if they didn't get him in on the Beats deal? If 50 wanted to split that cake with them he would've just did "50 Beats" by Monster, he went to another company so he could pocket everything. Jimmy and Dre have been surprisingly caking well off those headphones and I'm sure they're not only mad at 50 creating competition but him drawing others to want to jump in (i.e. Soul by Ludacris).
 02-14-2011, 10:35 PM         #34
BxFinest23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
I can see why Jimmy and Dre WOULD be mad at 50, but I'd be willing to bet a nice stack of money that Jimmy and Dre are getting paid off 50's Sleek deal even if it is competing with the Beats by Dre line. In other words, 50 would never and will never diss any of the 3 of them and this is just one big marketing runaround. 50 will either be on Detox or a bonus track.

EDIT: 50 might've fell off musically, but he's still a genius businessman and he knows where his loyalty lies.

i doubt it, when 50 signed with interscope that 360 deal was not effect; where the label takes a cut from all of the artists outside income (products, movies, endorsements etc).

I could see why they would be pissed, they purposely placed the sleek as direct competition to the dre's (blue vs red)

i call bulls**t though... and even if he did diss dre/iovine on record it's all marketing... they are all signed under iovine.
 7 years ago '04        #35
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 psylence2k said:
I doubt it, why would 50 split that check with them if they didn't get him in on the Beats deal? If 50 wanted to split that cake with them he would've just did "50 Beats" by Monster, he went to another company so he could pocket everything. Jimmy and Dre have been surprisingly caking well off those headphones and I'm sure they're not only mad at 50 creating competition but him drawing others to want to jump in (i.e. Soul by Ludacris).

BxFinest23 said:
i doubt it, when 50 signed with interscope that 360 deal was not effect; where the label takes a cut from all of the artists outside income (products, movies, endorsements etc).

I could see why they would be pissed, they purposely placed the sleek as direct competition to the dre's (blue vs red)

i call bulls**t though... and even if he did diss dre/iovine on record it's all marketing... they are all signed under iovine.
Y'all make a good point, I take back my first comment, but the bottom line is still ^^^
 02-14-2011, 10:59 PM         #36
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unlike Dre wit his tap dancin & yassir boss'n Curtis aint Kunta Fiftay :yayo:
 02-15-2011, 02:56 AM         #37
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #38
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
fif won't get at dre
 02-15-2011, 03:14 AM         #39
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BurninLz said:
dont you f**kin idiots realize by now that g-unit/shady/interscope (50 in particular) are marketing wizzes and do this s**t ALL THE TIME

take a clue: dre just performed last night for the first time in like 50 years, his albums about to come out, hes on tv, etc etc.

Now you throw 50 in the mix who can turn pebbles into diamonds with a twitter page, you got kids like you "omggg hes gonna diss dre?!?!" takin up a storm

50 worse than hitler with the propaganda lo

gimme a break theyre all laughing at you right now
i agree. this is very calculated given the timing of Eminem's deal with Lipton for all Shady Artists. Shady/G-Unit/Aftermath is making their come back this year. the rise has begun.
 02-15-2011, 03:16 AM         #40
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that being said, i can see this being legit because I knew this would happen at some point. For the last year or so 50 has been hinting that his relationship with the Doc has deteriorated, complaining that his follow up to BISD was pushed back to make room for Detox and Recovery. he also complained in numerous interviews and even in the flight 187 song that dre wouldn't mix his songs for him. a guy like 50 cent can't be treated like the 3rd option. he's itching to get out of there.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
304 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
249 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
35 comments
20 hours ago