Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2011, 02:54 PM         #21
OfficiallyDolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
see this is why biracial kids have a hard time growing up. they should have a right to claim whatever they want. if he claims he is a black man, then let him be a black man. he's not defined by you, he's defined by himself.
n*gga if u are biracial your bi racial how the f**k is someone thats has barely any black blood gonna call themselves black, thats like a puerto rican claiming white or black because they have alittle bit of that blood.
 7 years ago '09        #22
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5

[pic - click to view]

02-13-2011, 02:56 PM         #23
OfficiallyDolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
coons on an island? sit the f**k down with your ignorant a.ss. you can't even argue your point without sounding like a damn **** yourself. and if you're white then that makes it worse because you are trying too hard to debate something that shouldn't even matter to you. I guarantee you have no knowledge about rastafarians, their culture and the history of jamaica. you're a joke.
n*gga anyone who would stone someone for words is a ****

and i was born in AFRICA, rastas,and the history of jamaican have jack s**t to do with a 75 percent white man calling himself black
 02-13-2011, 02:58 PM         #24
OfficiallyDolo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GST said:
thas some pretty tough talkin for a man behind his computer

but I bet if you took a trip there and lost for a minute you'd be the most paranoid muthaf**ka alive..probably k!ll yourself
your the only one talkiing tough
 7 years ago '09        #25
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,538 | Props total: 3831 3831
 OfficiallyDolo said:
i dont give a f**k about what some coons on an island would do.

what does smusic about africa have ot do with being black??? you do know white people live there to right???

one drop rule doesnt apply when you have 3 drops of white in you
oh word????
<------- offended
 7 years ago '07        #26
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
1st off stupid motherf**ker, if one of your parents is black, then your BLACK. Why do you think Obama is called the first "black" president? Matter fact if you mix other races with caucasians you come out with something that is definitely not a white person. People of color's genes dominate white genes. And what the f**k do you mean Damain Marley has no African features? You sound stereotypical and ignorant as s**t. I guess you think all africans have big lips, big noses, and nappy hair right? Your not a geneticist so shut the f**k up and keep your retarded a.ss opinions yo yourself.
 7 years ago '09        #27
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7968 7968
 diamond diva said:
yall do know that black genes are dominant so by him having a black father and white mother means hes black...
but bob marley is only 50% black....he's mixed

so damian marley is only 25% black....he's less black then obama
 7 years ago '09        #28
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Ever since the slave days, anyone who had any amount of black in them was considered black...even if it was .0000000000000001%. Don't try to come back and change the game now.
but it aint the slave days anymore bro
 7 years ago '09        #29
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 C4daTimebomb said:
1st off stupid motherf**ker, if one of your parents is black, .
but neither of his parents are black, one is white the other is of mixed origins
 7 years ago '06        #30
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4658 4658
 OfficiallyDolo said:
n*gga if u are biracial your bi racial how the f**k is someone thats has barely any black blood gonna call themselves black, thats like a puerto rican claiming white or black because they have alittle bit of that blood.
Thats not the same as a puerto rican claiming white or black because puerto rican is a NATIONALITY. Just like 'Black American'.
 7 years ago '06        #31
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,377 | Props total: 4658 4658
And that one drop rule applies in America but not necessarily every where else
 7 years ago '10        #32
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Perfectibilist said:
Of course it's not the slave days, but the rule is still the same. If even the slightest amount of black made you black back then...the same rule applies now. I don't get why white people are trying to change the rule when it's a mixed black person who's doing well.
Y'all try to say Obama isn't black, because he's the president. But when it's some mixed black person in jail, y'all have no problem calling him black.....
u hit the nail right on the head

DominicanLou said:
And that one drop rule applies in America but not necessarily every where else
well in those other countries, such as dominican republic and other latin american countries, black hispanics and mixed ("mulattoes") align themselves more with being hispanic because of the history of those countries. after slavery and mixed breeding, there was no civil rights movement in those hispanic countries similar to the one here in america. so they are ashamed to be black because of the brainwashing cycle was never broken. it all comes down to pride, damian marley doesn't have majority black blood, but he is still a proud black man.
 7 years ago '09        #33
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Perfectibilist said:
Of course it's not the slave days, but the rule is still the same....
its funny, i been to england, i've been to italy, and i've been to russia....and it seems this 1 drop rule only counts in america and its either dumb blacks saying or red neckish whites.......you dudes telling me if i have a kid with a b**ch thats 10% black, which means my baby would be 90% white then somehow this kid is black because he has 10% negroe in him

c'mon man.......blake griffin is f**king mixed and all my friends see him as a white kid, i heard n*ggas call blake griffin the great white hype but you telling me because blake got some black in him he's a full black now????

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

let me put it like this....percentage wise blake griffin is more black then damien marley.........so miss me with that 1 drop bs
 7 years ago '04        #34
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
if you dark enough that you cant pass for white and you aint living as a white person than youre black

Babe ruth = white even though im pretty sure theres some negro blood mixed in there

Damian marley is black
 7 years ago '04        #35
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
n*gga are u dumb? You don't understand that if he have ANY Black in you in America, then you're considered BLACK.

One drop rule, means if u have any black, then you're Black. What about 1 drop don't you get?

Obama is Biracial just like Bob Marley. People don't call him the first biracial president. We call him the first Black president.

You think a racist white person cares if he's 75% white, no, they don't. They look at him as BLACK. Therefore, in American Society he is considered BLACK.

I swear some n*ggas are just ignorant to how things are. Secondly, who cares what he identifies himself as. Whats' it matter to you???

And yes, most people would consider Blake Griffin as Black.

Last edited by Magnificent Phoenix; 02-13-2011 at 04:13 PM..
 02-13-2011, 04:10 PM         #36
JoeyPrince  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 OfficiallyDolo said:
i aint talkin bout no privalege and any race can grow dreads.

im just sayin the man is 75 percent white and has white facial features why doesnt he claim his biracialness...

I swear to God this thread backfired and u look so ignorant trying to defend ur statement...

What do u mean claim biracialness? When did the n*gga ever deny being biracial?
What u talkin bout man? n*gga... Damien Marley got black blood in his immediate fam. He is clearly black u can see it in his face. Bob Marley is his Motherf**kin Daddy and he's a super talented individual. He got soul foo..

Just close the thead
 7 years ago '05        #37
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,917 | Props total: 1489 1489
 Jacc Blacc said:
and it seems this 1 drop rule only counts in america and its either dumb blacks saying or red neckish whites
 7 years ago '04        #38
abstractq 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,562 | Props total: 2835 2835
 Deckster said:
black people are brown.

damian marley is khaki, hes closer to arabs in color

black people come in all shades of brown b...

damien looks like any other lightskinned black dude

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #39
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
I swear some n*ggas are just ignorant to how things are. Secondly, who cares what he identifies himself as. Whats' it matter to you???[/B]

And yes, most people would consider Black Griffin as Black.
you n*ggas want it all..........blake griffin is black now?? just like that???? man talk about some of the most ignorant people......

"thats why we call obama black"

i dont call him black he's f**king mixed bro, he wasn't even raised by blacks the only blacks he knew were too irresponsible to raise him so like always we took care of our own.......that 1 drop rule is something ignorant blacks and redneck whites say, your not a redneck so i guess your an ignorant black

heres a question for you...if a dude is 5% black...50% spanish....and 45% white in your theory he's black????
 7 years ago '09        #40
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 abstractq said:
black people come in all shades of brown b...

damien looks like any other lightskinned black dude

[pic - click to view]

you dudes want osama too, he looks more black then griffin and damien combined

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy