Deron asked for trade before Sloan resigned..

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
On the list below the f**kin Bulls..

At the end of the day he was pushing to go to Chicago when it came down to it..

Bulls win...

as usual.

oh and thank you for Joakim Noah and the Bobcats pick... How's Eddy working out for you guys?

7 years ago '04        #62
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,325 | Props total: 513 513
 Hold That said:
I would love to see Deron with the Clippers with Griffin, and CP3 in NY with Amar'e and Melo, that would just leave D12 to Chicago
deron with clippers would still suck
 7 years ago '06        #63
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,977 | Props total: 3524 3524
 INF4MOUS said:
Fan made?

What I was saying is actually the moves your FRANCHISE made
Was this fan made???

[video - click to view]

...even threw in bible quotes.
 7 years ago '07        #64
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,231 | Props total: 19998 19998
yo who remember that Maverick Joint lol?

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #65
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
^ @ that Dallas vid....

the only smiley that fits in this thread is....

but d-will was destined to leave Utah when he signed a 3yr deal extension instead of that max contract, then they let Booz walk, and sold Brewer like a slave... there is nothing in Utah at all, they might as well Let Larry Bird GM out there and create that "Great White Hope" team he tried to build on the Pacers...

Last edited by AirForce318; 02-13-2011 at 06:24 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #66
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6142 6142
i hope he stays out west. too many players moving east
 7 years ago '08        #67
tOnerz 2 heat pts
space
space
$437 | Props total: 50 50
D-Will wants out of there! Its clear thats the case, that interview wit that smirk on his face was hilarious... You could clearly see that he wanted Sloan out of there and looked relieved that he was out.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 244 244
 Main Event said:
I could see him going to Orlando
i wish
 7 years ago '06        #69
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
d-will for ron and fish
 7 years ago '06        #70
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,748 | Props total: 1187 1187
Why are Knicks fans and Bulls fans argueing?

Knicks always talking about next year, next year. Makes me laugh
 7 years ago '09        #71
kmj09 
space
space
$923 | Props total: 128 128
 INF4MOUS said:
If we end up with Stoudemire and Anthony? Are you legally slow my n*gga? Is that considered a bust?

Walsh was going to go into 2012 under the cap even if LBJ wasn't a free agent because of everyone else. It was common sense that the Knicks would have to get under the cap and get rid of the s**tty contracts they had in order to be good again.

I'm done trying to talk sense with these n*ggas. Only on Boxden would signing Amare and possibly getting Carmelo Anthony be considered a bust
 7 years ago '04        #72
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Hold That said:
*walks in*

Show me a link where it said Kobe had the Knicks on his list.. f**k outta here f**got... bulls/clippers was the only 2 teams that was in the running and it was narrowed down to the Bulls.. I sure as f**k don't remember the Kobe to the Knicks talk.. I need some evidence otherwise you talking out ya a.ss like 95% of the New York Knickerbocker fan base..

No KNick fans over exaggerate "consideration" talks as if its garunteed sign sealed and delivered.. Consideration talks is just that.. It's not for sure..

YOu keep mentioning Kobe, provide proof, and I don't want to see any "Kobe says he loves playing at MSG" bulls**t.. I want to see something along the lines that "KObe has the Knicks on his short list of teams of where he wants to go to..." I'm sure Howard would want to play here, but he probably a.ssumes we have Noah and we don't want him, even though we would gift wrap Noah and pack his things for him, if it meant getting Howard.. The rest of your list is PG's.. The Bulls have the best PG in the game, so of course they wont be rumored to go to the Bulls.. EVERY PLAYER THAT HAS BEEN IN TRADE TALKS HAVE BEEN RUMORED TO WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BULLS OR EITHER HEADED TO THE BULLS.. KNOW THAT AS A FACT.. You can't name a Star player that HAS NOT been rumored or said they would love to play for us that hasn't been made available in the past 10 years.. YALL JUST BECAME RELEVANT and you saying PLAYERS DON"T WANT TO PLAY FOR US? n*gga PLEASE. From KG rumors in Minny, TO PAU Gasol in MEMPHIS, to whomever, have all said they would play for the Bulls have all been rumored to want to play for the Bulls.. The only thing that was stopping any of those deals from happening was our GM overvaluing our players, or the other teams wanted to r*pe us in deals.. With that said, EVERY PLAYER has us on our list and it's been that way since you learned how to wipe your a.ss properly..

Who cares about DWill.. We got ROse n*gga, the best PG in the f**kin game. 2 years from now will likey be the best f**kin GAURD in the game.

n*ggas waited 2 and a half years for LeBron, and walk away with Felton and Amar'e who can barely keep these f**kers over .500..

The Bulls wasn't even trying to get LeBron up until June of last year when Broussard started lying.. You only seen me with a Bron photoshop bulls jersey or a LeBrose sig in June.. I went hard with that for about a month.. You n*gga were rocking LeBron avy's for two f**kin years strong..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #73
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Fan made?

What I was saying is actually the moves your FRANCHISE made

you are taking L's from everyone on here...

Boozer, Brewer, Korver, Thomas, Watson, Asik>>>>Stoudemire, Felton, Mason, Randolph, Azibuke, Turiaf

better yet

Jordan, Pippen, Rose>>>>Knicks franchise...

INF4MOUS lost...
 7 years ago '07        #74
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 BrownBag said:
this imfafag n*gga is retarded as f**k...notice no other new yorker is backing his a.ss up cuz they know hes on this on his own
Not really, n*ggas is just tired of the same argument over and over. Only reason I entertained it is cuz I was bored before I went out

knowughetto said:
you are taking L's from everyone on here...

Boozer, Brewer, Korver, Thomas, Watson, Asik>>>>Stoudemire, Felton, Mason, Randolph, Azibuke, Turiaf

better yet

Jordan, Pippen, Rose>>>>Knicks franchise...

INF4MOUS lost...

Why you keep talking about this year? Knicks are rebuilding. Can you not read? Do you know anything about the history of the Knicks? Frazier, Reed, Earl the Pearl? Pat Ewing? Bernard King? Phil Jackson...Pat Riley... You n*ggas started watching basketball in 2000, I can't f**k wit you n*ggas on this s**t... Buncha clones
 7 years ago '04        #75
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Not really, n*ggas is just tired of the same argument over and over. Only reason I entertained it is cuz I was bored before I went out

Why you keep talking about this year? Knicks are rebuilding. Can you not read? Do you know anything about the history of the Knicks? Frazier, Reed, Earl the Pearl? Pat Ewing? Bernard King? Phil Jackson...Pat Riley... You n*ggas started watching basketball in 2000, I can't f**k wit you n*ggas on this s**t... Buncha clones

n*gga, I know about the Knicks: Frazier, Reed, Earl Monroe, Phil Jackson, Ewing, King, John Starks, Mark Jackson, Anthony Mason, Chris Dudley, Marbury, Sprewell, Larry Johnson, Chris Childs, Charlie Ward, Smith (dude that got his shot blocked by Pippen and Grant), Charles Oakley, Marcus Camby etc....I grew up in the 80's and the 90's watching basketball. Don't try to come at me like I don't know what the f**k I'm talking about..I remember the Knicks beat the Heat in Game 5 to win the first round..etc..

I wasn't around when Frazier and Reed won those championships, so what do you expect...Were you around then?...But what has the Knicks done since then? What has Ewing done during his career in New York besides losing to us and losing in the Finals twice? When was the last time that the Knicks was a top 3 team in the East?

And you never said anything about rebuilding, you were talking about the moves that we just recently made..That is what I'm responding off of..

I forgot, this is what the Knicks were doing with Ewing..

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by knowughetto; 02-13-2011 at 10:54 PM..
 02-13-2011, 10:36 PM         #76
Sub 0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
DWill and Blake = Best team in LA
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
108 comments
21 hours ago