Deron asked for trade before Sloan resigned..

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,975 | Props total: 7399 7399
 INF4MOUS said:

Bulls as a franchise have experienced no success outside of lucking into the Blazers handing you the best player of all time. Tell me I'm wrong

Nice to see this thread has turned into a 'Knicks suck and will forever suck' thread, who would've thought?
n*gga u have no success at all tho. U sound foolish.
 7 years ago '07        #42
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
So you're gonna act like your team wasn't thinking LeBron or bust and was all in for this s**t for three years.
If we end up with Stoudemire and Anthony? Are you legally slow my n*gga? Is that considered a bust?

Walsh was going to go into 2012 under the cap even if LBJ wasn't a free agent because of everyone else. It was common sense that the Knicks would have to get under the cap and get rid of the s**tty contracts they had in order to be good again.

I'm done trying to talk sense with these n*ggas. Only on Boxden would signing Amare and possibly getting Carmelo Anthony be considered a bust
 7 years ago '07        #43
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,242 | Props total: 20078 20078
 INF4MOUS said:
If we end up with Stoudemire and Anthony? Are you legally slow my n*gga? Is that considered a bust?

Walsh was going to go into 2012 under the cap even if LBJ wasn't a free agent because of everyone else. It was common sense that the Knicks would have to get under the cap and get rid of the s**tty contracts they had in order to be good again.

I'm done trying to talk sense with these n*ggas. Only on Boxden would signing Amare and possibly getting Carmelo Anthony be considered a bust
you really think Amar'e and Melo gonna bring a championship to NY

you motherf**kers play NO defense, Amar'e rebounding like a Small Forward lol
 7 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
n*gga u have no success at all tho. U sound foolish.
Only behind the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs and Pistons in Finals wins. Bulls and Spurs won all their rings with 1 player. Making it to the finals is also somewhat successful, another thing the Bulls and Spurs haven't done without 1 player, yet we talking bout long term franchise success?

Where the Wizards at?
 7 years ago '09        #45
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
the ciippers
 7 years ago '07        #46
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Only behind the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs and Pistons in Finals wins. Bulls and Spurs won all their rings with 1 player. Making it to the finals is also somewhat successful.

Where the Wizards at?
damn got em with the Wizards Comment lol
 7 years ago '07        #47
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
You're not talking any sense, just the usual s**t based on what if.

Nobody said signing Carmelo and Amar'e would be a bust. We're just laughing at you clowns for soaking in all this free agency s**t like you're on some high horse.
Means nothing? All the Knicks gotta do is find a way to get one more. I guess it's harder to get a player when they're already considering playing for you though

minimafia_aj said:
you really think Amar'e and Melo gonna bring a championship to NY

you motherf**kers play NO defense, Amar'e rebounding like a Small Forward lol
You really think Rose and Boozer gonna bring a chip? Because this is your team. You have no space to do anything else

Antoni won't be around long. You short-sighted fools think this is the same team the Knicks will have
 7 years ago '10        #48
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660
 INF4MOUS said:
Only behind the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs and Pistons in Finals wins. Bulls and Spurs won all their rings with 1 player. Making it to the finals is also somewhat successful, another thing the Bulls and Spurs haven't done without 1 player, yet we talking bout long term franchise success?

Where the Wizards at?
:lachen001:
 7 years ago '07        #49
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Means nothing? All the Knicks gotta do is find a way to get one more

You really think Rose and Boozer gonna bring a chip? Because this is your team. You have no space to do anything else

Antoni won't be around long. You short-sighted fools think this is the same team the Knicks will have
yeah i do believe rose, noah and boozer can bring a championship to Chicago. Prob not this year but i see it in the next 3 years. meanwhile the knicks and there fans will still be making t shirts campaigning for players on other teams
 02-13-2011, 03:27 PM         #50
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
Means nothing? All the Knicks gotta do is find a way to get one more. I guess it's harder to get a player when they're already considering playing for you though

Hmmm

pondering if we should save this til after the season like the Packer fans did with that "You really think Rodgers is gonna win you a 'ship?"
 7 years ago '08        #51
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Only behind the Lakers, Celtics, Bulls, Spurs and Pistons in Finals wins. Bulls and Spurs won all their rings with 1 player. Making it to the finals is also somewhat successful.

Where the Wizards at?
Is that a bad thing?? Its sad that the so called Mecca of basketball cant gather that one player to help them win them there title.

We basically at the same f**kin level n*gga. Neither of our teams have won it all in the Finals since the f**king 70s. Wizards were making the playoffs and losing for the past few years just like youll be doing for the next 5 years difference is I wasn't running around like my team was some big shot or would get every player that was a FA.

n*gga f**k Finals appearances and losing. Especially if it hasn't happened in over a decade. n*gga wtf have u done this past decade??
 7 years ago '07        #52
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
Is that a bad thing?? Its sad that the so called Mecca of basketball cant gather that one player to help them win them there title.

We basically at the same f**kin level n*gga. Neither of our teams have won it all in the Finals since the f**king 70s. Wizards were making the playoffs and losing for the past few years just like youll be doing for the next 5 years difference is I wasn't running around like my team was some big shot or would get every player that was a FA.

n*gga f**k Finals appearances and losing. Especially if it hasn't happened in over a decade. n*gga wtf have u done this past decade??
Why would it be a bad thing you imbecile? U right, Knicks are to blame for not getting the best SG ever, and the best PF ever

Wizards haven't made it to the ECF since '79

You're the same n*gga who said Jordan Hill was the next Bosh, I refuse to engage you in a coversation

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 02-13-2011 at 03:35 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #53
hiphopsince1984 
space
space
$1,467 | Props total: 108 108
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
the ciippers
honestly, i think deron would be perfect fit on the clippers. they have a nice young nucleus with gordon, blake, and aminu. if kaman can stay healthy alongside jordan, they would be solid up front. i'd like to see it. i would love to see the clippers becoming competitive alongside the lakers. but they just happen to have the worst owner in all of sports.
as far as all of the free agents in the league wanting to go to the knicks, its believable because ny is a very attractive destination with a legendary arena. it's just that in between that time while waiting for players to become available, their fans (as well as nets fans) play gm all day trying to tell every other person how attractive their team is and who will be there. you would think they would've learned their lesson from last summer
besides, they have a very entertaining team. while they aren't elite, they are competitive and the future is bright for that franchise. i'm thinking within the next 5 years there will be an ECF with the knicks/bulls. :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Why would it be a bad thing you imbecile? U right, Knicks are to blame for not getting the best SG ever, and the best PF ever

Wizards haven't made it outta the first round since '83

You're the same n*gga who said Jordan Hill was the next Bosh, I refuse to engage you in a coversation
U keep mentioning it like its a bad thing.

We made it out the first rd like 4 years ago.

keep bringing up irrelevant nonsense. Knicks lost.
 7 years ago '07        #55
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
U keep mentioning it like its a bad thing.

We made it out the first rd like 4 years ago.

keep bringing up irrelevant nonsense. Knicks lost.
n*gga this entire thread I'm responding to is irrelevant nonsense.

Players don't give a s**t if the team was wack before in the last decade

Oh nah let's not join Amare because he's on the Knicks and they were bad for 7 years

Watch out Hill is gonna break out into Chris Bosh next year

Wizards Won

I'm outta here
 7 years ago '05        #56
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
watch him end up a laker
 7 years ago '04        #57
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,117 | Props total: 598 598
 Hold That said:
I would love to see Deron with the Clippers with Griffin, and CP3 in NY with Amar'e and Melo, that would just leave D12 to Chicago
Turning his back on Joakim and Taj!
 7 years ago '05        #58
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12572 12572
*walks in*

INF4MOUS said:
Kobe also had the Knicks on his list.
Show me a link where it said Kobe had the Knicks on his list.. f**k outta here f**got... bulls/clippers was the only 2 teams that was in the running and it was narrowed down to the Bulls.. I sure as f**k don't remember the Kobe to the Knicks talk.. I need some evidence otherwise you talking out ya a.ss like 95% of the New York Knickerbocker fan base..

My point is that n*ggas on this board think the Knicks have no shot at signing anybody, ever.
No KNick fans over exaggerate "consideration" talks as if its garunteed sign sealed and delivered.. Consideration talks is just that.. It's not for sure..
Now why wouldn't Melo want to play in NYC if he wasn't born here? What kinda dumb s**t is this? Dwill, Cp3, Howard, Amare, and Kobe weren't born here and all wanted to play here, or are at least considering signing here. There's only a few select teams that these players will go to and since we got Stat we got a big chance to get someone else, especially Melo, all facts
YOu keep mentioning Kobe, provide proof, and I don't want to see any "Kobe says he loves playing at MSG" bulls**t.. I want to see something along the lines that "KObe has the Knicks on his short list of teams of where he wants to go to..." I'm sure Howard would want to play here, but he probably a.ssumes we have Noah and we don't want him, even though we would gift wrap Noah and pack his things for him, if it meant getting Howard.. The rest of your list is PG's.. The Bulls have the best PG in the game, so of course they wont be rumored to go to the Bulls.. EVERY PLAYER THAT HAS BEEN IN TRADE TALKS HAVE BEEN RUMORED TO WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BULLS OR EITHER HEADED TO THE BULLS.. KNOW THAT AS A FACT.. You can't name a Star player that HAS NOT been rumored or said they would love to play for us that hasn't been made available in the past 10 years.. YALL JUST BECAME RELEVANT and you saying PLAYERS DON"T WANT TO PLAY FOR US? n*gga PLEASE. From KG rumors in Minny, TO PAU Gasol in MEMPHIS, to whomever, have all said they would play for the Bulls have all been rumored to want to play for the Bulls.. The only thing that was stopping any of those deals from happening was our GM overvaluing our players, or the other teams wanted to r*pe us in deals.. With that said, EVERY PLAYER has us on our list and it's been that way since you learned how to wipe your a.ss properly..
There's a reason every team mentioned on DWills list has a star PF. Knicks have no shot at signing him though, it's the Knicks right?
Who cares about DWill.. We got ROse n*gga, the best PG in the f**kin game. 2 years from now will likey be the best f**kin GAURD in the game.

n*ggas waited 2 and a half years for LeBron, and walk away with Felton and Amar'e who can barely keep these f**kers over .500..

The Bulls wasn't even trying to get LeBron up until June of last year when Broussard started lying.. You only seen me with a Bron photoshop bulls jersey or a LeBrose sig in June.. I went hard with that for about a month.. You n*gga were rocking LeBron avy's for two f**kin years strong..

Last edited by Hold That; 02-13-2011 at 05:07 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #59
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
 Hold That said:
*walks in*

Show me a link where it said Kobe had the Knicks on his list.. f**k outta here f**got... bulls/clippers was the only 2 teams that was in the running and it was narrowed down to the Bulls.. I sure as f**k don't remember the Kobe to the Knicks talk.. I need some evidence otherwise you talking out ya a.ss like 95% of the New York Knickerbocker fan base..

No KNick fans over exaggerate "consideration" talks as if its garunteed sign sealed and delivered.. Consideration talks is just that.. It's not for sure..

YOu keep mentioning Kobe, provide proof, and I don't want to see any "Kobe says he loves playing at MSG" bulls**t.. I want to see something along the lines that "KObe has the Knicks on his short list of teams of where he wants to go to..." I'm sure Howard would want to play here, but he probably a.ssumes we have Noah and we don't want him, even though we would gift wrap Noah and pack his things for him, if it meant getting Howard.. The rest of your list is PG's.. The Bulls have the best PG in the game, so of course they wont be rumored to go to the Bulls.. EVERY PLAYER THAT HAS BEEN IN TRADE TALKS HAVE BEEN RUMORED TO WANT TO PLAY FOR THE BULLS OR EITHER HEADED TO THE BULLS.. KNOW THAT AS A FACT.. You can't name a Star player that HAS NOT been rumored or said they would love to play for us that hasn't been made available in the past 10 years.. YALL JUST BECAME RELEVANT and you saying PLAYERS DON"T WANT TO PLAY FOR US? n*gga PLEASE. From KG rumors in Minny, TO PAU Gasol in MEMPHIS, to whomever, have all said they would play for the Bulls have all been rumored to want to play for the Bulls.. The only thing that was stopping any of those deals from happening was our GM overvaluing our players, or the other teams wanted to r*pe us in deals.. With that said, EVERY PLAYER has us on our list and it's been that way since you learned how to wipe your a.ss properly..

Who cares about DWill.. We got ROse n*gga, the best PG in the f**kin game. 2 years from now will likey be the best f**kin GAURD in the game.
I'll leave you with this.

BY KEN BERGER

6:56 PM EST, December 22, 2007
Click here to find out more!

After staying quiet about his desire to be traded since the beginning of the season, Bryant opened up Saturday after practice at an Upper East Side health club.

Yes, the Knicks were on the list of four teams he asked to be traded to back in June, Bryant acknowledged for the first time Saturday to a small group of reporters. And, he said, no teams have been taken off the list.

"They were, yeah," Bryant said, when asked if the Knicks were among the teams for which he'd agree to waive his no-trade clause. After the Knicks and Bulls, Bryant said it was the Mavericks and Suns, marking the first time he has publicly disclosed the list.

The Knicks, who declined to comment Saturda on their role in the Bryant saga, have been aware since the summer that they were among his chosen teams. The situation never advanced beyond exploratory talks.

Asked if he removed the Knicks from consideration in mid-October because of the uncertainty and turmoil churning at Madison Square Garden, Bryant said: "No
, I just kind of pushed everything to the back burner and stopped thinking about trades. It wasn't something where I was scratching teams off or anything like that. I just stopped thinking about it because once the season got under way, my focus had to be here. It couldn't be split, because I'd be doing a disservice to my teammates."

As the only player in the NBA with a complete no-trade clause, Bryant can veto any deal. Though he is surprised that the Knicks have spiraled so rapidly, he wouldn't rule out a trade to New York if it were presented to him.

"I would look at it as just another challenge to prove that you can win," Bryant said. "That's how I would approach it. I wouldn't be down about it. I'd just work that much harder to try to prove that if we do work hard, we can win ballgames.

"Every storm passes," said Bryant, who then was asked if the chaos surrounding the Knicks and their embattled coach, Isiah Thomas, would frighten him. "I don't scare too easily."

Copyright © 2007, Newsday Inc.

[pic - click to view]

Knicks Lost
 7 years ago '08        #60
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
Man we coulda had Kobe
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy