Silva Upsets Fedor at Strikeforce Grand Prix Opening Round! (+results)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #441
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
bro enough with the lecturing mma is young as a sport, this aint gladiator s**t with swords.. theres f**king rules and regulations f!ghters are evolving each year and guys like fedor with holes in their game are a thing of the past, same can be seen in matt hughes who was the most dominant f!ghter of all time
really trying to figure out the hole n Fedors game....dude had none...he's just old now the trad is worn off the tires
 02-14-2011, 10:17 AM         #442
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
really trying to figure out the hole n Fedors game....dude had none...he's just old now the trad is worn off the tires
Fedor actually had one of the worst take down defenses in all of mma, he would just always recover and pull out the win that was part of his legendary status he got taken down by brett rogers recently
 7 years ago '07        #443
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
wanderlei dropped weight classes and his career still aint went back to his glory days. so i really dont see how dropping weight classes will change anything. changing weight classes seems like a b**ch move honestly. people figure, "since im being dominated at heavy weight, maybe i can drop to lightheavyweight, and dominate a lesser talented division" = a cowardly act. then again, im no mma expert.
 7 years ago '04        #444
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 792 792
Fedor stans are still in here mad

Fedor lost
 7 years ago '08        #445
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,337 | Props total: 106 106
 Liquid-Science said:
Fedor stans are still in here mad

Fedor lost
I still haven't recovered
 7 years ago '04        #446
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,474 | Props total: 6632 6632
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
Fedor actually had one of the worst take down defenses in all of mma, he would just always recover and pull out the win that was part of his legendary status he got taken down by brett rogers recently
hmmm...don't really agree with that one but Fedor was ill with the Sambo so Im not for sure that's a weakness.

Worse take down defense of ALL TIME belongs to Frank "Rear nekkid Choke" Trigg!

Im really pissed I missed this f**king event...
 7 years ago '05        #447
reasonable 13 heat pts13
space
space
$14,584 | Props total: 1341 1341
 MiseryCityTexas said:
wanderlei dropped weight classes and his career still aint went back to his glory days. so i really dont see how dropping weight classes will change anything. changing weight classes seems like a b**ch move honestly. people figure, "since im being dominated at heavy weight, maybe i can drop to lightheavyweight, and dominate a lesser talented division" = a cowardly act. then again, im no mma expert.
LHW is by no means a less talented division.

In fact, many would argue that it's the most stacked division in all of MMA. A lot of guys that are "fringe" HW's (walk-around weight about 220-230 or so) all cut to 205, which creates a division that's constantly passing the title around (especially in the UFC).
 7 years ago '09        #448
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
anyone who talks smack about fedor is obviously a newbie to MMA. They probably saw their first f!ght last year. Any true MMA fan knows how great Fedor was/is. He is the GOAT
 02-14-2011, 04:07 PM         #449
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cutty Olds said:
hmmm...don't really agree with that one but Fedor was ill with the Sambo so Im not for sure that's a weakness.

Worse take down defense of ALL TIME belongs to Frank "Rear nekkid Choke" Trigg!

Im really pissed I missed this f**king event...
You shoulda seen the dude that valentijn overeem faught.. he was done once he hit the ground
 02-14-2011, 04:09 PM         #450
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:
anyone who talks smack about fedor is obviously a newbie to MMA. They probably saw their first f!ght last year. Any true MMA fan knows how great Fedor was/is. He is the GOAT
Most definetly is and always will be.. unless silva beats st pierre, moves up and clears out the light heavyweight then u can't deny hes the best ever
 7 years ago '04        #451
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Silva is too close to retirement for that.

If he moves up to light heavy and flushes out... Well...

The problem is he trains with half the light heavy division. So nobody is a go. He HAS to do catchweights with a couple of the lighter heavyweight guys. And even then I can barely think of any besides Cain Velazquez whom I know would for sure break Anderson Silva's back in half straight up like Bane did Batman.

Jon Jones, Rampage has lost his luster, Randy Couture (IF he pulls out that supersoldier serum and busts Machida on his a.ss like he did Tim Sylvia), and blah... Rashad wouldn't win. Eugh.
Im not saying Cain isn't good, but this dude is so overrated since he beat Brock... Brock wasn't that good to begin with... Everyone seems to forget that Cain got his s**t pushed in niceley by Cheick Kongo, and if it wasn't for Kongo's non-existant wrestling ability, the f!ght would of been over...
 7 years ago '04        #452
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,323 | Props total: 2618 2618
 Russ369 said:
Everyone seems to forget that Cain got his s**t pushed in niceley by Cheick Kongo, and if it wasn't for Kongo's non-existant wrestling ability, the f!ght would of been over...

So Cain is overrated because he was outstruck by a striker, who he proceded to dominate for the vast majority of the match on the mat?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy