Silva Upsets Fedor at Strikeforce Grand Prix Opening Round! (+results)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2011, 11:58 AM         #401
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
lol at junior being the best hw in the world

hes top 20 ill give him that
name 15 heavyweights that would beat him.
 7 years ago '08        #402
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,340 | Props total: 111 111
Damn...still a great tournament though.
 7 years ago '07        #403
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,624 | Props total: 400 400
fedor and barnett after the f!ght backstage

[pic - click to view]

:frown:
 02-13-2011, 01:55 PM         #404
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever thinks overeem would walk through the ufc hw division is crazy.. first of all you wanna talk about f!ghting bums? Just look at overeems record at hw besides brett rogers. gary goodridge, james thompson,fujita? sounds like kimbo slice competition to me.. he hasnt fought one top 10 heavyweight since he's been in the division.. plus i don't count any f!ghts that he fought in japan because you know he was juicing his a.ss off over there.. he is definetly a force in the divison but cain, dos santos, and carwin would all knock his head off, yea carwin does have much stamina but in all of his f!ghts except brock surviving that first round he didnt need it, plus alistaris f!ghts all end in the first round so you know he's coming head on
 02-13-2011, 01:56 PM         #405
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
CAin and jds yes, carwin not so much. carwin only has a punchers chance. thats it. one dimensional no cardio and 0 ground game. Cain and jds are beast but they are 2 guys.

2 f**king guys wow
Carwin still is not credited enough for his wrestling, he had horrible cardio yes but it remains to be seen if it can be fixed. Time will tell but regardless this was the same dude ending f!ghts in one round consistently (debatable though was his competition)

Mir is inconsistent but I would easily say he could take out some of the top contenders in strikeforce. I dont hate strikeforce but we need to stop acting like strikeforce is really that deep. It's Werdum right now who is the top guy in my opinion there, Overeem and Barnett. Kharitinov still has to get by someone else because he hasnt faced competition that is worth a damn because everyone who follows mma should of been able to predict last night, Rogers is s**t, Fedor we do not know where he stands yet, etc. Who else is there??

Herschel Walker??? Chad Griggs?? Ray Sefo??? Cormier?? Lashley??They really are not that deep at heavy, they even offered Dan Henderson a chance in the tourney which shows how deep they really are.

Now i am not saying the UFC heavyweight is deep either currently, but they are both on par with one another with the top 2 on both sides being up to debate.
 7 years ago '06        #406
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,208 | Props total: 2058 2058
so much hate on fedor
 02-13-2011, 02:36 PM         #407
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Jesus Christ.

Pull your head out of Dana White's a.ss, please.

The UFC hw division is a joke. Nobody in there has done anything except JDS and Cain.

Brock is a JOKE!!! And Shane Carwin, too, is a JOKE who lost to an even bigger joke.

Frank Mir sucks balls. Just stop.
Stop sweating all these UFC and Pride castoffs in strikeforce, I get it ur anti UFC and dana white thats fine.. but why would he want any of these guys except overeem? Werdum had his chance and failed, rogers couldn't last three f!ghts in the ufc, forgert arlovski, bigfoot is a mid level f!ghter at best, barnett who will probably get caught on roids again so he just a headache for any organization, kharitnov still has to prove that he can beat consisten competition in a cage, and fedor aint worth the money he's asking for anymore.. so that leaves overeem who is def marketable.. but you act like they are so above any ufc f!ghter.. carwin lost one f!ght and he just got nervous and punched himself out.. every heavyweight loses once and a while
 7 years ago '08        #408
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,340 | Props total: 111 111
UFC=NFL
Fedor=MMA Legend
K-1 Champion Overeem is def top 4 HW and if he wins GP should be #1
Strikeforce Werdum>>>UFC Werdum

MMA Fans>>>UFC Stans

Top 5 as of today
1.Velasquez
2.Dos Santos
3.Werdum
4.Overeem
5.Big Foot

Fedor vs. Couture farewell f!ght...make it happen
 7 years ago '04        #409
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Gattsau said:
so because werdum lost to arguably the best hw in the world hes not elite? Name 5 ufc guys better.
JDS's first f!ght in the UFC and he splits Werdum open like the Panama canal, and thus making Werdum run for the hills. Werdum would have had a title shot if he won that f!ght, but knew that a s**t storm of strikers were what he would have had to face to get back to the top. Quite frankly ... who can blame him. Run to another brand and hopefully fare a little better was his move. Not bad, considering he beat a past his prime f!ghter in Fedor!

I would take, JDS, Cain, Big Country, Schaub (Maybe, hes getting better), Carwin, Lesnar and maybe even Struve with the heart he displays.

Not saying Werdum isn't a solid HW (he is far from Elite) ... but strikers will eat him for breakfast ... and Lesnar would toss him around like a sack of potatoes. Lesnar is decent, but could f!ght with Werdum (Unlike JDS, and Cain but that could all change if he somehow beats JDS).

Thats my opinion anyways ... take it or leave it
 7 years ago '04        #410
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Jesus Christ.

Pull your head out of Dana White's a.ss, please.

The UFC hw division is a joke. Nobody in there has done anything except JDS and Cain.

Brock is a JOKE!!! And Shane Carwin, too, is a JOKE who lost to an even bigger joke.

Frank Mir sucks balls. Just stop.
Well good for you not being a Green belt dumb a.ss ...

This is the most rediculous statement on here ... UFC HW division is a joke ... if Brocks a joke, then who has Cain beaten you f**king half witted retard?

You praise SF HWs because they have fought all this competition? Wow, a guy can win a Kick Boxing Tourney. Big f**king deal ... Overeem would have a ton of trouble with Lesnars brute strength.

JDS and Cain are the only two that are not jokes (Big Country had a war with JDS and just doesnt have the full reptoire yet)? Why? Because they have beaten no one and have WOWing knock out wins? Gimme a break, your a.ssesment of the situation is borderline MORONIC. You say UFC HWs are trash, but praise guys that have beaten only UFC HWs (Cept JDS's win over Werdum). So take your Jiu Jitsu training and shove it up your f**king a.ss!

Oh, and one more UFC HW to watch (Matt Mitrione is on the come up as well)!
 02-13-2011, 04:36 PM         #411
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
Run to another brand and hopefully fare a little better was his move. Not bad, considering he beat a past his prime f!ghter in Fedor!
to be fair, he left because he wanted a new contract that pays more but the ufc was using his JDS loss to lower his value on the contract. They just parted ways

i dont think werdum was ducking anyone and the ufc still wanted to keep him
 7 years ago '04        #412
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 clearm3 said:
to be fair, he left because he wanted a new contract that pays more but the ufc was using his JDS loss to lower his value on the contract. They just parted ways

i dont think werdum was ducking anyone and the ufc still wanted to keep him
I wouldn't doubt it, but neither the ufc or Werdum commented on why he didnt resign. So I'll take my approach heh!
 7 years ago '04        #413
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
This was all I needed to read to know what type of person you are. Thanks for concluding the conversation for me.
Are you trying to tell me he wouldn't? Please post why ... I put an opinion up there, and like a 12 year old boy ... you support nothing to do with my claim except disreguarding the point at hand, and throwing out childish remarks. Take your Strikeforce pillow and go to bed now!
 7 years ago '04        #414
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,353 | Props total: 2651 2651
 M.O.B. Erin D said:

If you think Brock is relevant, you are not an MMA follower. First of all, it's not even like you practice any sport related to MMA in the first place, genius. So you having an idea on anything is a ludicrous concept.
I find this statement comical coming from the poster who just last week was attempting to argue Zulu as a relevant win for Fedor.
 7 years ago '04        #415
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Brock Lesnar is not even a top 10 f!ghter. He has 7 f!ghts, lost 2, and got his a.ss whipped twice in a row. Once by a guy 20 lbs and 2 inches shorter, and another by a roid addict who has the gas tank of a Dixie cup. Josh Barnett (LOLOLOL OMG ROIDZ) would shred Brock in half and that's all that even needs to be said.

If you think Brock is relevant, you are not an MMA follower. First of all, it's not even like you practice any sport related to MMA in the first place, genius. So you having an idea on anything is a ludicrous concept.
Now those are some points for discussion. Yes, as I have stated Brock is a DECENT f!ghter, and can control Matches with his size and Brute strength. Not everyone matches up well with others. I think Overeem would have trouble with Lesnars brute strength/wrestling (if the f!ght favored that, and you would never know until they actually fought). My opinion, but I think he would. I did not discredit Overeem in anyway to make you get that heated over that one comment.

Overeem is a top 5 HW f!ghter yes. What happens if Lesnar goes out and pounds JDS?

And to say I never practiced any sport related to MMA ... you are wrong... I wrestled a long time ago, prob when you were still wearing diapers. Don't discredit me by your a.ssumptions of opinion related comments on an internet forum bud. I have trained with a friend in Karate and Taekwondo and have 4 friends that train for MMA f!ghts as we speak (From my hometown who f!ght in the Ohio area). My training was nothing to do with a level of belt... it was friendly training because of my athletic ability and my ability to box and wrestle (I cant throw kicks worth a s**t). So, your a.ssumption to the matter is a moot point ... why not keep this BS out of a thread next time!
 7 years ago '04        #416
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I don't care about any of this.

You are an idiot if you believe Alistair Overeem would not break Brock Lesnar. You will find nobody to agree with you on this. End of discussion. Stop replying.

Cain Velasquez came in extremely smaller than Brock and humiliated him.

Your wrestling and cute little Tae Kwon Do sessions... Nice. I'd still beat the hell out of you if you had any money to come to Tampa, Florida, though.
Why do you think size matters in all occasions? You surely won't pan out to be much more than a punching bag in the craft you decide to choose. Speed, punching power were the strengths of Cain ... Strength and Size were Lesnars strenghts. Now watching the f!ght ... would you say speed and punching power won that f!ght? Or you seriously that delusional?

Beating my a.ss?? You are probably 5'4" weigh roughly 170 and think you
are the baddest thing walking in a suburb of Tampa ... please stop with the retarded remarks ... or did your Jiu Jitsu master beat your brains in so bad, you don't know how to control emotions?

Your a f**king clown ... your pitty little threats are amussing though ... keeps me entertained ... also shows everyone that you are roughly 12 years old, and beat off to pics of Fedor and Overeem ... like I said... you cant take anyones opinion into consideration ... you just have typing diareaha and it makes you look like a child
 7 years ago '04        #417
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
lmao @ this dude Pluto coming out of nowhere stanning for strikeforce and fedor

no one cares that much...Strikeforce is lucky anyone even bootlegs their s**t
 7 years ago '04        #418
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Blah, blah, blah.

More paragraphs.... Didn't read. I already told your stupid a.ss this conversation was concluded when you were retarded enough to let slip you think Brock could handle Overeem.
Where did I say handle ... I'll keep it short and sweet ... I NEVER SAID BROCK WOULD HANDLE HIM... I SAID HE COULD f!ght WITH HIM! Ignorant wanna be Mixed Martial Artists ... you are that dude that goes into bars and yells "You don't want to f**k with me, I know MMA"! Aren't you?? Too long? Or get the point?
 7 years ago '04        #419
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Is this girl seriously a Dana White stan?

I didn't even know such creatures existed yet.
Funny, only idiot in here stanning anyone is you ... do you f**king rub your home made nut bag of Overeem everynight before bed?
 7 years ago '04        #420
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Do you really think I care enough to try and hold any sort of intelligent debate with the likes of you? Didn't I tell you this was over? Why are you still replying?

tell em why the internet got you mad kid.
STFU Scott Coker stan/Fedor Stan/Overeem stan/Strikeforce stan/anti dana white stan!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
206 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy