Silva Upsets Fedor at Strikeforce Grand Prix Opening Round! (+results)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-13-2011, 05:55 AM         #381
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Strikeforce >>>>> UFC by a mile period
 02-13-2011, 05:59 AM         #382
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
why is it okay to bring up a loss in dos santos early career but it isnt okay to bring up overeem losses when overeem was experienced ???
 02-13-2011, 06:10 AM         #383
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this isnt logic, its common sense. you are trying to drop knowledge but are looking stupid.

dos santos started f!ghting in 06, he lost in 07. That is early in your career. Had he lost recently, we could talk s**t about the guy. He has shown nothing though that should disapprove of where he stands currently.

If you are trying to make sense then f**king do it. anyone who knows mma of course knows Overeem was garbage at light heavyweight, the fact remains a loss is a loss is it not??? You are judging Dos Santos off of a loss in 07 but you refuse to acknowledge Overeems losses in 06 or 07?? Make some sense please

He won the K1 Grand Prix, yes i give him that. Now tell me where does that apply to how he ranks in MMA??? Did I say Overeem is a horrible striker?? Did I say anything to discredit him? No, i never did until you discredit JDS for a loss in f**king 07. Be fair about it is what I am saying. Dont try to drop knowledge on people when your opinion isnt adding up
 7 years ago '07        #384
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
If you aint undefeated you aint s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #385
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,531 | Props total: 83 83
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Okay. I'm sorry. I just wasn't expressing myself right. Junior dos Santos would get CRUSHED by Alistair Overeem. This is fact.

There.
Why would this happen? Because you have a Jiu Jitsu master? Because you have actually trained to try and f!ght in MMA, this makes you the say all be all?? GTFOH with your ragged a.ss bulls**t.

Overeem is not head and shoulders better then Cain, or JDS. Werdum was destroyed by JDS early in JDS's career ... telling you that a top HW in SF is not very elite.

Fedor is done (He was great). Overeem would match up against alot of top UFC Heavyweights ... and Big Foot is too slow for the quicker UFC f!ghters ... its on tape man ... but you know all Jiu Jitsu Green belt!
 7 years ago '09        #386
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
its finally caught up to fedor. f!ghting low level competition once or twice a year just isnt going to cut it. fedor has been able to get away with his lack of a ground game off his back for years. not anymore. a sad day for mma fans. 5 years ago this guy was untouchable. now hes losing to bigfoot "fall on you and lay on you" silva. unbelievable

fedor is too small to compete with the modern heavyweights. if he could stop eating ice cream id love to see him in the 205 division.

Last edited by ill 800; 02-13-2011 at 07:51 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #387
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
Werdum getting destroyed in JDS's UFC Debut bwahahahaha ... split his forehead with one shot!!!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #388
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 270 270
 Gattsau said:
I agree other than low level comp i still think he fought the best avilable but he didnt f!ght enough and never updated his training. so hes stayed stagant (or even regressed) whereas everyone else has gotten light years better. He also never has a plan. Look at the werdum f!ght. His dominance was his downfall as he never had to change his training or strategies. Imagine if he took it more serious and got with a real camp like greg jacksons..
hes always said he doesnt really game plan so i doubt he watches a lot of tape. red devil camp is great and all...for boxing. fedor is surrounded by goons and yes men. if he was allowed to come to the ufc and train with some different camps after pride went under i think he wouldve had a much better finish to an amazing career.
 7 years ago '05        #389
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,537 | Props total: 175 175
strikeforce>>>>>>ufc

nothing but great f!ghts tonight!!! Kharitonov f**king s**t up!!!
 02-13-2011, 08:42 AM         #390
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gravediggaz said:
strikeforce>>>>>>ufc

nothing but great f!ghts tonight!!! Kharitonov f**king s**t up!!!
 7 years ago '09        #391
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 Ramazed said:
lol at junior being the best hw in the world

hes top 20 ill give him that
oh god ramazed your comment is both hilarious and dumb.
 02-13-2011, 10:58 AM         #392
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ramazed said:
lol at junior being the best hw in the world

hes top 20 ill give him that
name 15 heavyweights that would beat him.
 7 years ago '08        #393
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
Damn...still a great tournament though.
 7 years ago '07        #394
Jersey732 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,628 | Props total: 403 403
fedor and barnett after the f!ght backstage

[pic - click to view]

:frown:
 02-13-2011, 12:55 PM         #395
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Whoever thinks overeem would walk through the ufc hw division is crazy.. first of all you wanna talk about f!ghting bums? Just look at overeems record at hw besides brett rogers. gary goodridge, james thompson,fujita? sounds like kimbo slice competition to me.. he hasnt fought one top 10 heavyweight since he's been in the division.. plus i don't count any f!ghts that he fought in japan because you know he was juicing his a.ss off over there.. he is definetly a force in the divison but cain, dos santos, and carwin would all knock his head off, yea carwin does have much stamina but in all of his f!ghts except brock surviving that first round he didnt need it, plus alistaris f!ghts all end in the first round so you know he's coming head on
 02-13-2011, 12:56 PM         #396
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
CAin and jds yes, carwin not so much. carwin only has a punchers chance. thats it. one dimensional no cardio and 0 ground game. Cain and jds are beast but they are 2 guys.

2 f**king guys wow
Carwin still is not credited enough for his wrestling, he had horrible cardio yes but it remains to be seen if it can be fixed. Time will tell but regardless this was the same dude ending f!ghts in one round consistently (debatable though was his competition)

Mir is inconsistent but I would easily say he could take out some of the top contenders in strikeforce. I dont hate strikeforce but we need to stop acting like strikeforce is really that deep. It's Werdum right now who is the top guy in my opinion there, Overeem and Barnett. Kharitinov still has to get by someone else because he hasnt faced competition that is worth a damn because everyone who follows mma should of been able to predict last night, Rogers is s**t, Fedor we do not know where he stands yet, etc. Who else is there??

Herschel Walker??? Chad Griggs?? Ray Sefo??? Cormier?? Lashley??They really are not that deep at heavy, they even offered Dan Henderson a chance in the tourney which shows how deep they really are.

Now i am not saying the UFC heavyweight is deep either currently, but they are both on par with one another with the top 2 on both sides being up to debate.
 7 years ago '06        #397
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,620 | Props total: 2710 2710
so much hate on fedor
 02-13-2011, 01:36 PM         #398
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M.O.B. Erin D said:
Jesus Christ.

Pull your head out of Dana White's a.ss, please.

The UFC hw division is a joke. Nobody in there has done anything except JDS and Cain.

Brock is a JOKE!!! And Shane Carwin, too, is a JOKE who lost to an even bigger joke.

Frank Mir sucks balls. Just stop.
Stop sweating all these UFC and Pride castoffs in strikeforce, I get it ur anti UFC and dana white thats fine.. but why would he want any of these guys except overeem? Werdum had his chance and failed, rogers couldn't last three f!ghts in the ufc, forgert arlovski, bigfoot is a mid level f!ghter at best, barnett who will probably get caught on roids again so he just a headache for any organization, kharitnov still has to prove that he can beat consisten competition in a cage, and fedor aint worth the money he's asking for anymore.. so that leaves overeem who is def marketable.. but you act like they are so above any ufc f!ghter.. carwin lost one f!ght and he just got nervous and punched himself out.. every heavyweight loses once and a while
 7 years ago '08        #399
OzzieCanseco 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,375 | Props total: 144 144
UFC=NFL
Fedor=MMA Legend
K-1 Champion Overeem is def top 4 HW and if he wins GP should be #1
Strikeforce Werdum>>>UFC Werdum

MMA Fans>>>UFC Stans

Top 5 as of today
1.Velasquez
2.Dos Santos
3.Werdum
4.Overeem
5.Big Foot

Fedor vs. Couture farewell f!ght...make it happen
 7 years ago '04        #400
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
so because werdum lost to arguably the best hw in the world hes not elite? Name 5 ufc guys better.
JDS's first f!ght in the UFC and he splits Werdum open like the Panama canal, and thus making Werdum run for the hills. Werdum would have had a title shot if he won that f!ght, but knew that a s**t storm of strikers were what he would have had to face to get back to the top. Quite frankly ... who can blame him. Run to another brand and hopefully fare a little better was his move. Not bad, considering he beat a past his prime f!ghter in Fedor!

I would take, JDS, Cain, Big Country, Schaub (Maybe, hes getting better), Carwin, Lesnar and maybe even Struve with the heart he displays.

Not saying Werdum isn't a solid HW (he is far from Elite) ... but strikers will eat him for breakfast ... and Lesnar would toss him around like a sack of potatoes. Lesnar is decent, but could f!ght with Werdum (Unlike JDS, and Cain but that could all change if he somehow beats JDS).

Thats my opinion anyways ... take it or leave it
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
55 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
68 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
50 comments
21 hours ago