Silva Upsets Fedor at Strikeforce Grand Prix Opening Round! (+results)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #341
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
 Gattsau said:
werdum, silva and overeem are all elite. barnett use to be have to see how he does in this tournament.

ufc has 2 elite guys cain and jds. they have some up and comers but no1 else who would beat any of the 3 i mentioned.

fedor is ol and isnt the best anymore but he can still compete with anyone.
who u gonna bring up from the ufc one dimensional brock/carwin? glass jaw mir? country who got ko'd by aa? comeon now.

Big Nog and JDS have both already beat Werdum...elite my a.ss

Overeem...I don't believe in him, he's been f!ghting nobodies since staying up at HW, when he was in LHW pride, he got his a.ss beat by damn near everyone...

Country as in Roy Nelson? that dude is a side show attraction

Fedor is a LHW...he shouldn't even be f!ghting HW anymore
 7 years ago '07        #342
Drk 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$9,072 | Props total: 505 505
 Wawdy24 said:
f!ghts for American Top Team ... which Black House is affiliated with ...
...he , and Luis "Banha" Cane left ATT to join Marcus Aurélio Gym Imperial Athletics not so long ago.
 7 years ago '05        #343
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gattsau said:
ur retarded

he fought the best comp he coulve.

what u think he shoulve been in the ufc so he couldve rolled tim slyvia and aa more?
he couldnt even beat a guy who he was favored 5 to 1 against..overrated. sorry bubba.
 02-12-2011, 11:35 PM         #344
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fedor is the greatest MMA f!ghter of all time f**k all the haters
 7 years ago '04        #345
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,519 | Props total: 55 55
 Basicgz said:
Brock is overated bro I'm wit U as far as UFC having the better Heavyweights but Brock has a glass chin cant take a punch, horrible footwork, horrible stand up but he does have power Size, quickness for his size and GREAT wrestling thats the only reason he even has a career

but with that said Brock would prolly beat all of Strikeforces HW's by just wrestling and laying on them or ground and pound

I think Strikeforce Heavyweights are cool from an entertaining aspect cuz they be f!ghtin wreckless so U kno theres gonna be some fireworks but in terms of overall and well rounded skill UFC got the better f!ghters I do agree with U from that aspect
Never stated Brock ... the guy I was reffering to said Brock as being one of the only decent heavyweights in ufc ... I said JDS and Cain ...
 7 years ago '05        #346
awall 
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
yes because the odds mean alot
yes they do...when u usually are favored that much in any sport..that team wins like 95% of the time or at least they dont get their a.sses kicked like they stole something.

1 thing to lose...1 thing to be destroyed into retirement...overrated.
 7 years ago '09        #347
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this is nbdl compared to ufc

fuk ya even arguing about
 02-12-2011, 11:43 PM         #349
Trendsetter305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

full f!ght
 7 years ago '05        #350
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
 nattidred said:
I'm glad I caught this before i dipped

it's funny you didn't mention overeem cause he's about to win this tournament

the only UFC HWs that are worth mentioning at this time are JDS and Cain and the reem>>both

I'd put Kharitanov, Barnett and rogers against the rest of the UFC HWs and bet that they'd win

no stanism involved just f!ght knowledge

the UFC HWs are thin at the moment hell the UFC might steal those dudes from strikeforce
Overeem overated to me when was his last QUALITY f!ght against a quality opponent? When I criticized Fedor I always stated Fedor at least had some good quality wins in his prime Overeem has never shown Greatness, he lost f!ghts against the quality opponents he faced dude be ducking drug testing his career is mad suspect especially lately with these opponents I dont believe the hype at all I put him in the same boat as how I view Brock Lesnar
 7 years ago '04        #351
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
Fedor is past his prime ... he is still legit and could end a f!ght at anytime given the moment ...

Overated? Hell No ... and that's coming from a guy that hates him ... dude is legit MMA Legendary Figure!
 7 years ago '06        #352
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,540 | Props total: 6791 6791
Fedor the greatest Heavyweight huh
 02-12-2011, 11:46 PM         #353
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fedor has been in a lot of wars and time just catches up to most f!ghters. Antonio Silva must have outweighed him by like 60 pounds, and not to mention he is really agile on the ground for a guy that big. With that said, I don't see being able to bully Alistair Overeem like that. Would actually like to see him cut to 205, as he was just naturally the weaker f!ghter out there tonight. Big Foot has been slept-on for years, though.

A focused Josh Barnett can win this whole thing. Ring rust is going to have play a role, though. I actually thought he was going to be the first guy to beat Fedor when they were going to have that f!ght in Affliction years ago.
 7 years ago '04        #354
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
Out of all Strikeforce heavyweights, I really didn't think Silva would be the one to pound the s**t outta him...
 7 years ago '04        #355
Wawdy24 2 heat pts
space
space
For the record ... Bigfoot looks slow as hell compared to the UFC Heavyweights ... But he is lethal with his slow a.ss strikes ...
 7 years ago '05        #356
awall 
space
space
space
 Gattsau said:
odds are determined by who the viewing public thinks will win.

how many people in america have seen big foot f!ght b4????

odds mean nothing.

cowboys were favored to win it all prior to the nfl season starting

were they 5 to 1 favorites to win it all?
 7 years ago '09        #357
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,273 | Props total: 19382 19382
fedor is very humble in defeat
 02-12-2011, 11:50 PM         #358
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Wawdy24 said:
For the record ... Bigfoot looks slow as hell compared to the UFC Heavyweights ... But he is lethal with his slow a.ss strikes ...
His Jiu-Jitsu is legit for a guy that size, though. I could see him giving some guys in the UFC like Frank Mir and Roy Nelson plenty of problems.
 7 years ago '04        #359
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
For Werdum to be elite, he's gotta beat elite and eh...

yes I am going to ignore Overeem's K-1 because I ain't going to act like I watched him f!ght in it...but I do know about his MMA history and he ain't s**t on his record to make me believe he is elite

yeah, Fedor could beat middle of the pack HWs but what would that really prove? His detractors have been saying that he's been dodging the best that the UFC had to offer...what would whooping Kongo or Mir really prove?
 7 years ago '04        #360
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,323 | Props total: 2618 2618
Glad to hear Coker is willing to play fast and loose with the tournament rules Strikeforce laid out. It's not like integrity is valuable
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy