Forum Members Want To Sue Sony For 3.56 PS3 Firmware Update

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-12-2011, 05:10 PM         #21
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
It does. I don't get your sig though how is KZ3 not the best FPS this year when none have come out? You gonna say Bulletstorm is better?

[pic - click to view]

Mannnn... finish your damn 2K game.

Nah.. dude is trying to say k!llzone 3 is the best FPS this year.

Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 got that FPS title on lock. Bulletstorm is average to me, nothing great and nothing terrible.
 7 years ago '04        #22
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
 intoxicated662 said:
fall back, gears of war 3 will be out later this year. we're in february and you're already saying kz3 gonna be the best fps this year what a joke. there are 10 months left and there are unannounced games still. k!llzone is way over rated and I played kz2 a few times, nothing special to me. reminds me of blacklight tango down really and that's a low budget $15 arcade game
You can't read. AT ALL. I never said any such thing. Not to mention Gears is a third person game.
 7 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 ALLthewayLIVE said:
Mannnn... finish your damn 2K game.

Nah.. dude is trying to say k!llzone 3 is the best FPS this year.

Crysis 2 and Battlefield 3 got that FPS title on lock. Bulletstorm is average to me, nothing great and nothing terrible.
I'm trying I'm just being technical. Nothing else is out yet. We all know that it's not going to be the best FPS by the end of the year, but it probably will be when it drops. Crysis blows though.
 02-12-2011, 05:18 PM         #24
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kuruption said:
I'm trying I'm just being technical. Nothing else is out yet. We all know that it's not going to be the best FPS by the end of the year, but it probably will be when it drops. Crysis blows though.

[pic - click to view]

Quote this: CRYSIS 2 IS GOING TO SURPRISE PEOPLE. I PUT THAT ON ERRRRRTHING.
 7 years ago '04        #25
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
killzone3 ain't gonna do s**t just like resistance, calm down fez. you know this, but got hopes up high for nothing. gears is going to smash shooters this year. sony exclusive games aren't the best really. look at resistance, mag, k!llzone and the list goes on. have any of those games even outsold halo or done better? i'll try it out, but it better be a huge difference from kz2 cause kz2 look like a bunch of teeny bopper kids who didn't hit puberty made it. the demo was pretty good, game came out and didn't live up to the hype. had to get rid of it and move on to uncharted 2.
 02-12-2011, 05:22 PM         #26
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 intoxicated662 said:
killzone3 ain't gonna do s**t just like resistance, calm down fez. you know this, but got hopes up high for nothing. gears is going to smash shooters this year. sony exclusive games aren't the best really. look at resistance, mag, k!llzone and the list goes on. have any of those games even outsold halo or done better? i'll try it out, but it better be a huge difference from kz2 cause kz2 look like a bunch of teeny bopper kids who didn't hit puberty made it. the demo was pretty good, game came out and didn't live up to the hype. had to get rid of it and move on to uncharted 2.
MAG was wack, k!llzone 2 and 3 are doody butter and SOCOM fell off. The last good one was SOCOM 2 and that was like 8 f**king years ago. God of War and Uncharted are the only shining stars the Gaystation has.
 7 years ago '07        #27
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,195 | Props total: 19743 19743
 intoxicated662 said:
fall back, gears of war 3 will be out later this year. we're in february and you're already saying kz3 gonna be the best fps this year what a joke. there are 10 months left and there are unannounced games still. k!llzone is way over rated and I played kz2 a few times, nothing special to me. reminds me of blacklight tango down really and that's a low budget $15 arcade game
of course its nothing special to you, you are pretty clearly an xbot.
 7 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
What are you talking about? Are YOU intoxicated? I'm not saying it is, but as far as 2011 goes, when it drops it will be the best FPS THUS FAR I am a Gears fanatic and I still play it everyday, L1ve will tell you that. s**t, I was just being technical and really just talking to my man Kegar, but you out here talking like I think the PS3 is nice for shooters. I cop all my shooters on the 360 unless it's an exclusive. I like both systems equally and at this point play them equally. Crysis is still gonna suck though. Did they fix the demo yet?
 7 years ago '04        #29
space
space
 Muggz said:
not paying for online>>>>>>>> any argument
If you're 15 or you're broke. PSN is cool, but this $60 argument is f**king stupid. Are you that much of a f**king miser you can't spend $60 in a 12 month time span? Half the time you can get it for like $40 or less for a year. I spend less on a case of beer for the weekend. This is so tired.
 7 years ago '05        #30
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
I been saying since the birth of ps3 that it was gonna take L's after L's. Theyve been downgrading this console since the fully equipped 60gb. People keep arguing with me talmbout sony this and sony that, f**k that! I need to start taking bets on my predictions, seriously.
 7 years ago '05        #31
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,719 | Props total: 2204 2204
 Muggz said:
not paying for online>>>>>>>> any argument
You must be a broke f**k. Theres no way u can tell me you wouldnt spend 60 dollars a year on something thats better than psn by leagues. 12 months n*gga! i spend that in one saturday on gas, treez, food, and a movie. f**k outta here that argument is null and void.
 7 years ago '05        #32
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Nobody is broke, it just seems ridiculous to pay for a service when there is hardly any difference in quality.
 7 years ago '04        #33
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
of course its nothing special to you, you are pretty clearly an xbot.
and you are clearly a ps3 f*gboy, so the feeling is mutual. you mad? look @ sales. 360 is beating ps3 period in just about everything. xbl, online dlc, games, console hardwares, etc. face it, your precious gaystation has lost, take the L. The execs @ sony are more focused on making a profit by suing these "hackers" than trying to turn a profit on the psn and such. psn games are wack for the most part. they're selling ps1 games and people are buying them, damn that sucks. they could just implement backwards compatibility to allow u to play those old games but they choose not to. you know why? cause they're losing money, sucker.
 7 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
and you are clearly a ps3 f*gboy, so the feeling is mutual. you mad? look @ sales. 360 is beating ps3 period in just about everything. xbl, online dlc, games, console hardwares, etc. face it, your precious gaystation has lost, take the L. The execs @ sony are more focused on making a profit by suing these "hackers" than trying to turn a profit on the psn and such. psn games are wack for the most part. they're selling ps1 games and people are buying them, damn that sucks. they could just implement backwards compatibility to allow u to play those old games but they choose not to. you know why? cause they're losing money, sucker.
@ you thinking I give a f**k about sales of each system. I'm not eating off of how well M$ or Sony does and neither do you so you sitting here talking about that means nothing to me. f**king f**got

and how did Xbox and there near 50 percent failure rate beat Sony in hardware?
 7 years ago '04        #35
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
@ you thinking I give a f**k about sales of each system. I'm not eating off of how well M$ or Sony does and neither do you so you sitting here talking about that means nothing to me. f**king f**got

and how did Xbox and there near 50 percent failure rate beat Sony in hardware?
um if a console isn't selling well, that means no one is buying it. if no one is buying it, the company will cut its life and ditch it. look @ past consoles fail and even handheld ones. also, if no one is buying a certain game or console, then that means no one will be playing that game online if it has online multiplayer and that also means a lack of updates/patches. 360 has been outselling the ps3 for the most part, I guess since you're a newbie you haven't been here long enough to know this so google it, fruit loop eating f**got. stay mad, but smarten up.

by the way, it means nothing to you so stop replying then. take the L like buddens and nas your favorite rappers

Last edited by The Go 2 Guy; 02-12-2011 at 06:00 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #36
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
um if a console isn't selling well, that means no one is buying it. if no one is buying it, the company will cut its life and ditch it. look @ past consoles fail and even handheld ones. also, if no one is buying a certain game or console, then that means no one will be playing that game online if it has online multiplayer and that also means a lack of updates/patches. 360 has been outselling for the most part, I guess since you're a newbie you haven't been here long enough to know this so google it, fruit loop eating f**got. stay mad, but smarten up.

by the way, it means nothing to you so stop replying then. take the L like buddens and nas your favorite rappers
Lol @ this keyboard warrior. These xbot kids are f**king hilarious.
and newbie? I've been here since like 05.

Last edited by Ham Rove; 02-12-2011 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #37
King Kusanagi 36 heat pts36
space
space
$8,940 | Props total: 3137 3137
Sony is definitely taking L's. This sound like it can actually go through. Sony probably win or agree to repair the consoles for free.
 02-12-2011, 06:25 PM         #38
PR0TENTIAL  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaiMega said:
Nobody is broke, it just seems ridiculous to pay for a service when there is hardly any difference in quality.
 7 years ago '04        #39
space
space
space
 minimafia_aj said:
Lol @ this keyboard warrior. These xbot kids are f**king hilarious.
and newbie? I've been here since like 05.
keyboard warrior? you're the random who jumped into the conversation first and started to go at me, stop trying hard. everyone else is seeing the truth but you, you're in denial. I like the ps3, don't get me wrong. I like both consoles, but prefer playing on 360 with my friends and people who communicate and win. Like I said before, ps3 is okay for blu ray player & netflix. best games on there are mainly single player. have fun, kid.
 7 years ago '06        #40
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 kuruption said:
A whole lotta Sony hate round these parts recently.
Bunch of jealous xbots that's only getting one good exclusive this year lol.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago