Consequence Fires Shots At Pusha T on Twitter

most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
140 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
82 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Marvin Hagler said:
FACT: when problem arises between 2 individuals fans always take da side of da n*ggas wit da most bread & fame. especially if da plaintiff aint a star then its curtains for fair judgement

EXAMPLE: Kanye accused producer 40 (Drakes dude) of bitin his style to make all them hits. NOBODY accused Yeezy of bein salty or jealous, why? bread & fame

"thats why da stans will always take my side in every issue Marvin!" -
false..fame and bread having nothing to do with it...n*ggas side with the better artist..as in this case pusha>>>>>>>>con and con is just being a salty a.ss b**ch and kanye>>>>>>40, but kanye was still acting like a b**ch in that situation..but because he's simply a greater producer than 40, people sided with him...consequence is garbo now days! movies on demand 1&2 are both a.ss..he's mad kanye gave up on him and isn't f**king with dude anymore..which kanye a b**ch since consequence was one of his best homies @ one point..even way before he got on
 7 years ago '10        #42
beigebabie 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 3 3
is Cons still down wid GOOD Music? Shame if he isnt.n a shame for him to take shots at Pusha Ton.
 7 years ago '07        #43
cankstoochie 48 heat pts48
space
space
$16,586 | Props total: 1051 1051
jealousy and envy
 02-12-2011, 04:05 PM         #44
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bkid said:
nah i remember reading the story and thinking Kanye was actin like a b**chass diva

but cant side with Cons right now cause the way he been actin...

and dats fair cuz Kanye behavior gave u dat pattern recognition from his award show swag to his interviews. but still general perception wasnt that Kanye wuz salty or jealous even tho thats still more than possible when da plaintiff is bigger than da defendant

Con aint finna git a fair shake in majority of fans eyes cuz Push in a different space. signed to Yeezy, performed @ VMAs, performed on SNL, did a song wit Hov etc. whereas if da same exact issue arose in 2007 for instance fans would be more objective. n*ggas & b**ches become groupies for bread & fame shawty
 7 years ago '08        #45
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
D.Dot Omen said: "For the sake of my phone battery: @itsthecons played me "Last Supper"...last summer. He needed to put it out......LAST SUMMER."
 7 years ago '08        #46
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
and the supposed lyrics Con mentioned from "Last Supper" are these (DDot Omen posted):

"Cudi got the kids, Cons got the streets, ‘Ye got the globe, so we all gon eat and it's the last supper for ya'll muhf**kas"

the only lyric on Pusha T new song that could be is:
"Yeah iit’s the new god flow aiming
the last supper for you n*ggas now repainted"

yall be the judge
 7 years ago '08        #47
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,937 | Props total: 7343 7343
 bkid said:
and the supposed lyrics Con mentioned from "Last Supper" are these (DDot Omen posted):

"Cudi got the kids, Cons got the streets, ‘Ye got the globe, so we all gon eat and it's the last supper for ya'll muhf**kas"

yall be the judge
If anything thats more of a response. claiming its a differen crew now . It better have ben more than that cuz if not this n*gga is bitter as f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #48
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
i guess im out of the loop? why would consequence be mad? and why would this tweet be directed to pusha t? idk i just know i rather listen to pusha.
 7 years ago '09        #49
the coolest 126 heat pts126
space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 566 566

[video - click to view]

02-12-2011, 04:29 PM         #50
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
con suck...his music is totally suck...pusha >>>>>> his life...ol ugly bald mothaf**ka
 7 years ago '09        #51
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
now let me just say this, the "don't quit your day job" album by consequence was in heavy rotation in my house/car... loved it.

he don't want it wid my n*gga though
[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #52
Jhnnyblz427 174 heat pts174
space
space
$35,282 | Props total: 18159 18159
let the games begin
 02-12-2011, 04:37 PM         #53
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
consequence doesnt have any type of appeal so he'll never blow.
 7 years ago '04        #54
killababi 31 heat pts31
space
space
$16,551 | Props total: 2656 2656
 bkid said:

yall be the judge
if he said Kanye wanted Pusha on that song, Pusha probably wrote a verse to it, and that verse/line could be whats on the new song, Push probably wanted it to come out and figured it wasnt gonna get used, but thats s**t aint biting, i didnt even know Cons was the first person to use a Last Supper metaphor ever in hip hop :agreement6::agreement6::agreement6: praise that man
 02-12-2011, 04:48 PM         #55
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn Con..You're one of the rappers I'd LEAST expect to go acting all jealous, mayne.

I'm still surprised he's still with G.O.O.D. Music. Thought he'd have left by now since it's been 4 years since he dropped an album.
 7 years ago '08        #56
DJHoove 2 heat pts
space
space
$585 | Props total: 252 252
It would be an interesting beef but i just hope neither artists lower themselves by succumbing to the coonery of "beef" much respect for both MC's
 7 years ago '05        #57
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
space
$43,439 | Props total: 25098 25098
...I Thought This n*gga Con Was On GOOD Music. Why He Sending Shots At Pusha? Like For Real...

My Money On Pusha If They Goes To War.
 02-12-2011, 05:04 PM         #58
Exhibit BX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Cudi got the kids, Cons got the streets, ‘Ye got the globe, so we all gon’ eat and it's the lasstttt supper for ya'll mawf**kas. #GOODmusic 5:05 PM Jul 14th, 2010 via web

think Consequence saying Pusha T stole the idea of My God from the "Last Supper" song
 7 years ago '10        #59
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,665 | Props total: 2796 2796
 hiphopsince1984 said:

[pic - click to view]

02-12-2011, 05:10 PM         #60
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how do yall know that he is talkin bout pusha???
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
50 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
50 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
66 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy