LeBron Disrespected By Fan

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
f**k him and his kids, i would of spat on his eldest.
 7 years ago '09        #82
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
Bron knows he is going to be heckled at games, he should either accept that or dont let your kids be at games that close to the court. MJ never had his kids at court level and the few games they were at it was a group of family and Bulls employees around them and he damn sure didnt take them on the road.

Who takes their kids to road games anyway?
 7 years ago '04        #83
bigtrevdogg 
space
space
$1,964 | Props total: 354 354
 JaiMega said:
f**k him and his kids, i would of spat on his eldest.
you would have gotten your a.ss beat too. lol@these fans who get a bunch a courage when they know they are pretty much protected.

some ol' straight white boy s**t. talk s**t, get their a.ss beat, then want to play the victim and then sue...........f**k outta here

Last edited by bigtrevdogg; 02-12-2011 at 02:14 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #84
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
Really...That's all you gotta say to Lebron to get thrown out the game They really treat this dude like a King, on the road to....I'm ashamed at the pleasentries he recieved in Detroit my First Hometown...when he came to Charlotte last Friday we heckled the s**t outta his a.ss me included.
 02-12-2011, 02:19 PM         #85
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Bron knows he is going to be heckled at games, he should either accept that or dont let your kids be at games that close to the court. MJ never had his kids at court level and the few games they were at it was a group of family and Bulls employees around them and he damn sure didnt take them on the road.

Who takes their kids to road games anyway?
So he should let some cowardly idiots dictate to him how he lives his life? No people should just learn to have respect learn that being an a**hole isn't funny or cool.
 7 years ago '08        #86
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,761 | Props total: 12230 12230
 P. Dedos said:
Immediately after he said that I would have said shut up b**ch now go entertain me for the next 2 hours
 7 years ago '09        #87
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
I wish Lebron coulda smacked the s**t out of this dude without getting in trouble, I prolly wouldve
 7 years ago '10        #88
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 Mike Nitty said:
Immediately after he said that I would have said shut up b**ch now go entertain me for the next 2 hours
no u wouldn't. you would be so shocked that he actually responded you'd freeze up. all hecklers want is attention but when they actually get it, they don't know what to do. str8 coward s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #89
yaboiace 5 heat pts
space
space
$330 | Props total: 155 155

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 ondatpurple said:
no u wouldn't. you would be so shocked that he actually responded you'd freeze up. all hecklers want is attention but when they actually get it, they don't know what to do. str8 coward s**t.
all that s**t is annoying if you ask me just watch the game instead of being a drunk dumbass... i get drunk too but not stupid.
 7 years ago '09        #91
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12356 12356
 big blak afrika said:
So he should let some cowardly idiots dictate to him how he lives his life? No people should just learn to have respect learn that being an a**hole isn't funny or cool.
Not about cowards or letting people dictate how you live your life. Its about being smart. He knows the type s**t fans do in road arenas and he sits his kids right there at the court? Thats just dumb and he shouldnt do it.

Only young dumb n*ggas wanna try to create battles to f!ght when there is an alternative. LeBron's alternative, dont have your kids courtside at road games, put their a.ss in a suite!!!
 7 years ago '06        #92
w113mrl 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,809 | Props total: 23 23
He's a multi-millionaire, all star athlete, it comes with the territory, Id switch places with him in a min and take all the s**t talking in the world, this s**t happens all the time, its a only a story cause it got picked up on a microphone. Put your f**king kids in a box suite and problem solved, s**t talking is ingrained in the fabric of sports
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago