LeBron Disrespected By Fan

most viewed right now
 105
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 76
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 65
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
i think it because his kids was there, he wasn't gonna let nobody talk shyt about their grandma
 7 years ago '07        #22
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
avatar space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 668 668
 bkid said:

[pic - click to view]



 7 years ago '09        #23
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
Wait a second, aint this the same n*gga that told his mama during a nationally televised game to SIT YOUR a.ss DOWN!!!
 7 years ago '10        #24
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jmheight1 said:
Im sure he and many players have heard worse. Dont know why this one got to him, pretty sure he's heard worse said about his mother since the delonte thing.
the heckler was a couple rows away from lebron's kids. if his kids weren't there I'm sure he would've never cared about what the guy said.
 02-11-2011, 09:59 PM         #25
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Im sure he and many players have heard worse. Dont know why this one got to him, pretty sure he's heard worse said about his mother since the delonte thing.
that doesn't make it right though
 7 years ago '07        #26
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,052 | Props total: 7553 7553
nahhh not detroit fans they stay classy
 02-11-2011, 10:00 PM         #27
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyk said:
that doesn't make it right though
@doesn't make it right...get the f**k outta here..
 7 years ago '10        #28
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 ondatpurple said:
the heckler was a couple rows away from lebron's kids. if his kids weren't there I'm sure he would've never cared about what the guy said.
I guess its that, but the meaning behind "Did your Mom go to Boston" is not going to register with those young kids. But good for him I guess.
 02-11-2011, 10:02 PM         #29
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
@doesn't make it right...get the f**k outta here..
no, you get the f**k outta here b**ch. a real man stands up for the ones he loves when they're disrespected
 7 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
n*gga had Ndamukong Suh sitting next to the kids, wasnt nothing going down.
 7 years ago '10        #31
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 jmheight1 said:
I guess its that, but the meaning behind "Did your Mom go to Boston" is not going to register with those young kids. But good for him I guess.
the fan said lebron's moms name and everything. u think lebron would get mad at someone saying "did your mom go to boston?"
 02-11-2011, 10:05 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tonyk said:
no, you get the f**k outta here b**ch. a real man stands up for the ones he loves when they're disrespected


ehh..i thought you were saying it wasn't right bron responded..
 7 years ago '08        #33
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
I respect Bron for that, n*gga tried to get brave sitting in the stands. You dont talk about moms like that
 7 years ago '04        #34
LovinPavan 
space
avatar space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 1146 1146
well, did she?
 7 years ago '09        #35
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21 OP
space
avatar space
space
$66,435 | Props total: 12370 12370
If what dude said was disrespectful, why LeBron aint sue none of the media outlets that reported that s**t or sue the announcer dude that said he knows for a fact Delonte slept with Gloria because a couple Cavs employees told him so.

Bron Bron ready to f!ght like back in elementary school.
n*gga dont be talking about my mama
 02-11-2011, 10:20 PM         #36
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Im sure he and many players have heard worse. Dont know why this one got to him, pretty sure he's heard worse said about his mother since the delonte thing.
It was because his kids were sitting right there.
 7 years ago '07        #37
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
n*ggas giving Bron props for saying something to dude who mentioned his moms meanwhile he aint doin s**t to dude who was f**kin his moms...wat type of backwards s**t is dat
 02-11-2011, 10:24 PM         #38
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
n*ggas giving Bron props for saying something to dude who mentioned his moms meanwhile he aint doin s**t to dude who was f**kin his moms...wat type of backwards s**t is dat
Your operating under the a.ssumption that Selonte in fact f**ked his mom I wasn't there so I don't know that to be true. Nobody else here does either people know it's sensational news so they want it to be true.
 7 years ago '07        #39
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 big blak afrika said:
Your operating under the a.ssumption that Selonte in fact f**ked his mom I wasn't there so I don't know that to be true. Nobody else here does either people know it's sensational news so they want it to be true.
at what point does something like this become true? Its sensationalism because its the kind of news you dont hear often.what source would make you believe this? by my judgement after reading the rumors i think it holds weig
 02-11-2011, 10:35 PM         #40
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
at what point does something like this become true? Its sensationalism because its the kind of news you dont hear often.what source would make you believe this? by my judgement after reading the rumors i think it holds weight.
It becomes true when either Delonte or Lebron's mom confirms it. Exactly you think nobody but Delonte and Lebron's mom knows.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy