most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #101
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,826 | Props total: 3 3
*mashes buttons*

I win.
 8 years ago '06        #102
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
wait, i thought Tatsunoko vs. Capcom already came out?
 8 years ago '06        #103
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Phoenix Wright better be in this b**ch canceling everyone's attack with

[pic - click to view]

or i'm protesting.

Last edited by jayvivz; 04-20-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #104
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
Disney vs. Capcom > Marvel vs. Capcom 3
 8 years ago '08        #105
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
jo nada i thought u were dead
 8 years ago '06        #106
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
see s**t like that makes me leave. :(
 8 years ago '08        #107
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 jayvivz said:
see s**t like that makes me leave. :(
lol fa real you were gone for forever
 04-20-2010, 03:20 PM         #108
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there is a trailer on IGN!
 8 years ago '06        #109
jayvivz 8 heat pts
space
space
there is a trailer everywhere. :|
 8 years ago '04        #110
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
im already not liking the 3d s**t some games just arent meant for 3d ....
 8 years ago '04        #111
ramzx22 
space
space
space
$832 | Props total: 0 0
 _QD_ said:
I like this one

[pic - click to view]

I DONT THINK THATS MEPHISTO.....ITS F'N "DORMAMMU"!! WOOT!!.....just look him up :)

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by ramzx22; 04-20-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 04-20-2010, 06:08 PM         #112
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jayvivz said:
there is a trailer everywhere. :|
hahaha oh i didnt know i just saw it on ign and figured it was fresh
 8 years ago '05        #113
G-Lock 
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 6 6
30 chars is fine.. as long the game is well balanced. MvC2 has lots of characters but only like 10 were playable on a competitive level.
 8 years ago '04        #114
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,771 | Props total: 251 251
thats not frank weest thats f**kin chris redfield thats in the trailer f!ghting the hulk smh
 04-20-2010, 10:55 PM         #115
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A closer look at Marvel vs Capcom 3.

It's only been a decade since we last saw a new Marvel vs. Capcom f!ghting game -- 2000's Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes for the Sega Dreamcast (followed by PlayStation 2 and Xbox two years later) -- but the online rumors about a new title proved true last week when Capcom revealed it was working on Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds.

Game Hunters was on-hand to see the game in action with an extensive video trailer to show off the characters and graphics, primarily. "We're very excited we can finally share this information with you," begins Capcom producer Ryota Nitsuma, via his translator. "Let's start with a good trailer and then we will get into details."

The fast-paced and colorful trailer showed off the high-definition characters in the game, including classic f!ghters -- such as Hulk, Wolverine and Iron Man from Marvel and Ryu and Morrigan from Capcom's Street f!ghter and Darkstalkers, respectively -- as well as new characters like Resident Evil's Chris Redfield.

"As you can see, this is the biggest engine a f!ghting game has ever had under the hood, when it comes to raw processing power," says Seth k!llian, Capcom's "special advisor" on the game. "This is the MT Framework that's powering the game, the same technology that brought us Resident Evil 5 and Lost Planet 2."

Indeed, the graphics looked outstanding in the trailer, which was allegedly in-game footage. The f!ghting scenes took place on rooftops, city streets and even in the air in a night sky. The Hulk model, for example, has been resigned to look even more muscular, while the classic design of Iron Man, in his shiny red and gold suit, "was a delight for the lighting guys to work on," says k!llian. "You can really see the MT Framework at work here ... I can't stop looking at him ... and, um, Morrigan, too."

Nitsuma a.ssured the members of the media, who were buzzing about the trailer, this is just a small sampling of the characters that will make it to the final game in the spring of 2011.

The goal is to create about 30 characters -- 15 per side -- for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 game. That said, Nitsuma mentioned he wouldn't rule out DLC either, but it wasn't a priority at this time.

The goal of the team responsible for Marvel vs. Capcom 3, says k!llian, was to keep the same depth as its predecessors but also open doors to as many players as possible. "We're returning to roots here, with core mechanics that made this series fun, but at the same time we want to make it more accessible and reduce some of its complexity."

After all, as k!llian points out, Marvel was just a comic book company during the last decade but has now ballooned into a "multibillion dollar entertainment juggernaut," thanks in part due to comic book heroes embraced (or perhaps exploited) by Hollywood movie studios.

"Marvel characters are now bigger than ever -- but while we're using new technology to take it to the next level, we need to have a connection to its roots, and the fans, so we have an all-star team on this game who were responsible for past titles."

On a related note, we asked about controls, to which Nitsuma answered they were "in flux" at this point during development. "Nothing has been finalized yet. On one hand we don't want to make something completely new because many Marvel vs. Capcom 2 fans have expectations, but we do want to expand audience."

Not a lot of details were shared on game modes, f!ghting mechanics or story in the Q&A session with Nitsuma, but he did seem excited to talk about music. "Our goal is to get 100 pieces of music for this game, and that includes old favorites, new tracks and remixes, too."

"We are so pleased to be working with Marvel again. Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been one of the most requested titles for us to produce by our fans," said Christian Svensson, corporate officer and vice president of strategic planning and business development at Capcom, in a company press statement issued today. "Our Capcom development studio is creating the most epic f!ghting game ever developed and Marvel's input into that process has been invaluable."

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '05        #116
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1402 1402
bring back take you for ride track n im sold
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '09        #117
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
Dam, trailer looks pretty ill, the very last second looks to be in-game footage. Looks nice.
 04-21-2010, 03:36 AM         #118
HERCH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
d*ck on hard--------
 8 years ago '07        #119
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,830 | Props total: 1998 1998
this is going to lock s**t down!
 8 years ago '04        #120
Confidance 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,776 | Props total: 144 144
Easily will outsell Super Mario 3
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
95 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago