The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #81
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
 Lot said:
They need to fix the music on this one, MvC2 f!ghting music made no type of sense being in a f!ghting game. They need to get that Street f!ghter 2 type of music in this game.
lol i actually hope they keep the music a long a more stylish jazzy line...b/c i would hate to have it be all cheesy and gritty musically and style wise like mk vs DCU
 8 years ago '04        #82
BrBHZ 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,232 | Props total: 3013 3013
pants=ruined
 8 years ago '04        #83
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
Merge all this s**t Ill. It's official thread time.
 8 years ago '04        #84
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,508 | Props total: 4990 4990
Post ALL MvsC 3 info/videos/news in here
 04-20-2010, 11:26 AM         #85
The Muffin Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 04-20-2010, 11:26 AM         #86
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I like this one

[pic - click to view]

kuruption81 said:
Merge all this s**t Ill. It's official thread time.
 8 years ago '04        #87
space
space
I don't see dante in the background and I don't know if that's felicia I think it's nightcrawler...but we'll see...

and why the f**k didn't this merge like it's supposed to...
 8 years ago '04        #88
space
space
It's been ten years since the characters of Marvel's comics and Capcom's video games faced off in a f!ghting title, so 2011's Marvel Vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds can't come soon enough.

The title, which will likely feature more than 30 characters to choose from and feature 3-on-3 tag team f!ghting, hits the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 in spring 2011. There currently are no plans for an arcade, computer or Wii version of the title, Capcom tells Kotaku.

"I'm really excited to be here so that I can share this information with you today," Ryota Niitsuma, the game's producer, told a room of journalists gathered last week in Hawaii for the game's unveiling.

Like Capcom's popular Street f!ghter IV, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will feature 3D characters f!ghting on a 2D plane, he said. The game won't, however, use the same sort of graphics found in Street f!ghter IV and Super Street f!ghter IV. Instead Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will run on an "advanced version" of MT Framework, the same engine that powers the graphics of Lost Planet 2 and Resident Evil 5.

"Each version of MT Framework gets better than the previous version," Niitsuma said. "A lot of key staff are involved with this game and they wanted to use the engine they are more comfortable with."

Chris Baker, the manager of licensed games at Marvel Studios, said he was astounded to see the concept art for Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 and said that in action it's just as amazing, calling the title a "beautiful, beautiful game."

Baker pointed out that Wolverine's look in the game hearkens back to the classic look of the beloved character. Iron Man, on the other hand, fits his contemporary look and The Hulk has a new visual style.

The shaders used on each character, Capcom's Seth k!llian said, are what really make all of the characters so visually distinct in motion. Even Capcom's Ryu, he pointed out, is brought out in a new way with the help of the shaders.

"You could see him sitting in a comic book frame," k!llian said, "and maybe one day you will."

The game will also have an eclectic and robust mix of music, with at least 100 pieces including remixes of favorites from previous Marvel Vs. Capcom games as well as some new music.

"It's all about having a lot of content and things to go with this game," Niitsuma said. "We also want to make sure the music suits the type of game this is."

And the music needs to suit the characters as well, Baker added.

While news of a new version of Marvel Vs. Capcom was highly anticipated leading up to Capcom's annual event last week (Baker said it was one of the questions most often asked of him and the hardest secret he's had to keep since working at the comic company), the presentation was light on details about which characters would make the cut for the game.

The gameplay-free trailer shows that Wolverine, the Hulk, Iron Man, Street f!ghter's Ryu, Darkstalker's Morrigan and Resident Evil's Chris Redfield will be in the game. It also hints at the appearance of Captain America, Super Skrull, Chun-Li, Deadpool, Felicia, Dante or Nero, Spencer or Wesker, Mephisto, Rad Spencer and Doctor Doom. The inclusion of Redfield in the game is indicative of the direction the game's developers are headed in terms of Capcom character selection, k!llian said.

While the game could certainly support any number of characters, Niitsuma said that time constraints led the team to shoot for a bit more than 30 characters in the game.

While downloadable content for the game, most likely new characters, is certainly possible, no DLC plans have yet been locked in, said Capcom's Seth k!llian.

"There are a couple of different directions they're thinking about," he said.

And unlike previous Marvel Vs. Capcom games, this latest iteration will have a strong storyline.

"It's important that game's have strong stories for Marvel," Baker said. "With f!ghting games it's not as essential as an action game or role playing game but we are very much insisting there be some cohesive kind of story for this game.

"We actually have a subtitle for the game that means something this time. In the coming months we will be giving you more information about it."

8 years ago '08        #89
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
a bit more than 30? how many did 2 have?? and this thread got big out of no where lol....

edit nvm everything got merged lol
 8 years ago '04        #90
space
space
 AyeDre said:
a bit more than 30? how many did 2 have?? and this thread got big out of no where lol....

edit nvm everything got merged lol
Part 2 had 56 characters
 8 years ago '08        #91
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
Part 2 had 56 characters
Thats what I thought..I thought they said it was supposed to be mad characters Oh well...Out of 56 I used like 9 characters anyway
 8 years ago '04        #92
space
space
 AyeDre said:
Thats what I thought..I thought they said it was supposed to be mad characters Oh well...Out of 56 I used like 9 characters anyway
It might have more than 56... "a bit more then 56" can be taken ALOT of ways you know
Posted via Mobile Device
 8 years ago '08        #93
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
It might have more than 56... "a bit more then 56" can be taken ALOT of ways you know
Posted via Mobile Device
But the part that you put in red said "a bit more than 30" :shrug" lol I"m confused.
 04-20-2010, 12:08 PM         #94
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Ill One said:
I don't see dante in the background and I don't know if that's felicia I think it's nightcrawler...but we'll see...

and why the f**k didn't this merge like it's supposed to...
its definitely Felicia...and Dante is in between Chris' arm.

High Res Pic
 8 years ago '04        #95
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/64652.html
 8 years ago '05        #96
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
 kuruption81 said:
I'd rather see a new Capcom vs SNK, but this should be dope.
This x2...

But call me a sucker for old fashion f!ghting games...

Needless to say, I'mma cop.

I'm so glad they not using the Alpha style characters. Trailer looks crappy even for a teaser, but needless to say, I'mma cop.

Spring 2011

Last edited by Sluggernaut; 04-20-2010 at 01:41 PM..
 04-20-2010, 01:46 PM         #97
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But others said that the amount of character will 'blow you out the water'

The statement is ambiguous since 'a bit more than 30' can mean several things, but I hope it doesn't imply <30 but >40

I can't even think coherently right now. I want to see at least 70 characters. One major thing I liked about mvc2 was the amount of players
 8 years ago '04        #98
space
space
 JerseyLegend said:
The statement is ambiguous since 'a bit more than 30' can mean several things, but I hope it doesn't imply <30 but >40

that's what i'm saying... it could mean there are only going to be 30 characters...or it could mean there's a 100 characters... hard to determine exactly what "Bit more then 30" means
 8 years ago '04        #99
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
there will be more than 30.
 8 years ago '06        #100
Mintz 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,218 | Props total: 758 758
i hope strider shoma batsu veiwtiful joe and hyato are in it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago