Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
143 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #881
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
 restless4207 said:
lol didnt you deebo your sons ps3? ahaha father of the year right here ahahahah
just kidding dude i hope you dont take that personally
lol you good i know its all jokes man.
 7 years ago '05        #882
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
 Blood Edge said:
u better get on ur grind and find a job with low hours and good pay

I thought the Police Hill force had better benefits

I'm raiding your crib now. Confiscating all your piracy s**t, n*gga!
 7 years ago '07        #883
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 unkn0wn said:
what people want the most is a spectator mode on player match...
I was speaking in terms of gameplay updates, not feature updates. And there has been a massive cry out to nerf x-factor by actual good players for a while now.
 7 years ago '10        #884
SecretAgentMan 
space
space
$449 | Props total: 90 90
Theze nigz need more characters 4 real like im madd bored of theze same nigz itz an awesome game but time 2 add cyclops gambit iceman juggernaut megaman n some new nigz like apocalypse n human torch
 7 years ago '07        #885
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
If you think this game needs more characters because its boring, you are honestly not playing the game to its fullest potential. That's not me trying to clown or say someone is not good, but there is a lot to this game that has not even been figured out yet.
 7 years ago '07        #886
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
such as?
How am I supposed to tell you things that have not been figured out yet? I sure as hell don't know what they are lol

There is not even a set tier list for the characters/teams yet (mainly because characters have not been fully figured out yet).

Its clear this game is going to keep evolving. People already found a DHC glitch and they are only gonna continue to crack the game. And now with patches coming out, updates may do stuff to the game that end up in a whole new glitch not even possible before.

Last edited by Syringe; 03-24-2011 at 03:17 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #887
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 sideshow20 said:
lol you good i know its all jokes man.
i thought u mofos took ssf4 too serious before... i take that statement back, your "buddy" alucard takes this s**t way too seriously lol
 03-25-2011, 05:51 AM         #888
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

HE IS THE TRUTH!!

[video - click to view]

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 03-25-2011 at 06:04 AM..
 03-25-2011, 06:11 AM         #889
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BONUS!!! WITH CLASSIC YIPES COMMENTARY

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

^^everything but epesically 9:00

frame advantage FTW

Last edited by WorldsStrangest; 03-25-2011 at 06:22 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #890
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
dhc glitch was out on day 1

thank youtube for that

and the top tier is pretty much figured out right now...She Hulk, Wolverine, Trish, Akuma, and of course, old Sentinel
Yeah a DHC glitch was out on day 1... whats your point? you don't think more new s**t is gonna be figured out?

And no, the top tier is not figured out because you didn't even list taskmaster there who has been heralded as more of a problem than sentinel even before the patch. And look how you listed no teams, there are no clearly superior teams ahead of the pack like there was in marvel 2 eventually.

If you think this game is already figured out than you are in for quite the surprise.
 7 years ago '07        #891
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
because there are no clear all around top tier teams....so far each character has their own broken ability so u can mix and match for what you want

and he has to many bad matchups...the few people that have decent anti air attacks destroy him

and who thinks taskmaster was more of a problem than pre patch sentinel? he doesn't have many set ups for his k!ll combo...vs sentinel who could set it up anywhere on screen
1. You ignored my first question.

2. There are no clear all around top tier teams because the game is still developing, just like the characters are still developing. That was my whole point, the game is still developing. If you think you can just mix and match anyone of those characters you said and have an awesome team then I believe you are wrong.

3. You must not watch a lot of streams. Every Wednesday Night f!ghts, James Chen, Ultra David or somebody else talks about how easy and damaging Taskmaster's combos are and he has a great zoning game to compliment that rushdown.

Last edited by Syringe; 03-25-2011 at 04:47 PM..
 03-25-2011, 08:09 PM         #892
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Rebirth of Ryu

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #893
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
yeah ranked is unplayable.. last night I got matched up with people in the UK,Japan and it was laggy as f**k. btw my team is the og aka wolverine/akuma/ammy
 7 years ago '07        #894
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
word. i was gettin angry today with the lag. you gotta predict which way to block, can't react
 03-25-2011, 10:09 PM         #895
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Syringe said:
word. i was gettin angry today with the lag. you gotta predict which way to block, can't react
I can't even block when I know which way to block.
 7 years ago '07        #896
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
your first question was if more glitches would be exposed right? I doubt it....look at Desk's youtube channel...they're already out there...even post patch they still work you just do them in different ways...this is the Call of Duty of f!ghting games

and I didn't say you could use ANY character combo and win....but you can mix more people together than previous vs titles because or better or for worse they all have ridiculous abilities...even if a character is s**tty on point they most likely have a crazy a.ssist(morrigan I'm looking at you)

and you're right I don't listen to the dudes on Wednesday night f!ghts...they contradict themselves too much.....they bash Sentinel or Phoenix then congratulate the player that won just because of that character.....I just catch the matches on youtube
yeah, you can mix more ppl together than previous vs titles, doesn't mean there won't be top teams eventually. you're judging this game like its done evolving already, sf4 isn't even done evolving.

and lol @ not listening to the guys on wnf cuz of that reason. i'll continue to consider good players opinions while you do what you do.
 7 years ago '07        #897
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
and listening to bad players does what exactly?

let you know stuff that you shouldn't do?
 7 years ago '07        #898
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
exactly my point....imo listening to people that are only "good" at what they do(video games or otherwise) = easy road to mediocrity

I'm not trying to be a pro at this game...but I definitely don't want to limit my progress for the time I play it either
so what are you trying to say here? that i'm not listening to players who are great? i don't understand who else you are implying to listen when you say listening to people that are only good will lead to mediocrity.
 7 years ago '07        #899
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
I said imo individuals that are great in their field are the only ones worth taking seriously...and the other part would take too long to explain...that was the short version of an old cognitive behavioral theory
so..... what was your point? you're acting like i said i don't listen to great players. i listen to good players and obviously that includes ones who are better than good. why would i just listen to good players and not great ones?
 7 years ago '07        #900
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
what is your point?

If your point is to not listen to GOOD players and ONLY listen to GREAT players, then I respectfully disagree.

Last edited by Syringe; 03-26-2011 at 02:37 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy