The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
143 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
65 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #801
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 Mystt said:
seen this s**t? game breaking glitch

7 years ago '07        #802
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
i almost did that s**t today but i dropped the snapback like a noob
 7 years ago '04        #803
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 P-Hill said:
that s**t is Live b. LIVE!!!
her mirror ultra move is f**king crazy too

Blood Edge said:
yo SupaChan hit me up on psn

I downloaded mvc3 today
will do, havent played in a minute been finishing up k!llzone 3 on elite, and just copped dantes inferno finally (was waiting for it to be cheap as hell)... i suck pretty bad at this game though, or so it seems... im really bad at blocking sometimes lol, also i still cannot pick a f**king team!!! you gonna have to let me know what im doing wrong when we play ahaha

but how the hell did you download mvc3? you modded yours? also how the hell do you play online if its modded?
 7 years ago '04        #804
restless4207 
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
there's a program that lets you do it

check the thread in the modding section
where is the modding section? ahaha i cannot find it, and i thot we were not allowed to talk about modding etc? ill keep looking as aint s**t going on in the office today lol
 7 years ago '04        #805
restless4207 
space
space
police hill, can you get me back into VIP? i was vip before and they changed the rules... i need a recommendation now or some s**t? hook me up homie i just wanna see whattup with the VIP section now

ps - sorry about police hill lol
 7 years ago '04        #806
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549

[video - click to view]

Last edited by sideshow20; 03-11-2011 at 07:30 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #807
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,492 | Props total: 4803 4803
 sideshow20 said:

That's pretty much how my very first online match in the game went.
 03-11-2011, 09:37 PM         #808
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anyone that picks sentinel or magneto i just quit on them immediately, f**k the bulls**t
 7 years ago '04        #809
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 WorldsStrangest said:
anyone that picks sentinel or magneto i just quit on them immediately, f**k the bulls**t

My brother has this game and whenever he's playing this game online, he would see at least 5 people pick sentinel, magneto, or both of them just to do their a.ssist move...

That's why I don't play this game online or any other game online...People have no skills at all..They just wanna find the cheap and easy way out and not take the time to master the games....
 7 years ago '04        #810
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
 knowughetto said:
My brother has this game and whenever he's playing this game online, he would see at least 5 people pick sentinel, magneto, or both of them just to do their a.ssist move...

That's why I don't play this game online or any other game online...People have no skills at all..They just wanna find the cheap and easy way out and not take the time to master the games....
this is a true and fasle statement. people will find one cheap a.ss tactic and just go from there...n*ggas dont wanna learn for s**t anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #811
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,061 | Props total: 10743 10743
damn DeeDogg, i heard 109283123 button presses for a 8 hit combo with Hulk

that's how I be soundin when I play
 7 years ago '04        #812
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 knowughetto said:

true but in the same time it should help you understand what tactic would or would not work so next time you should learn what to do (even tho at times it still hard but that the point of f!ghting game learn and adapt)
 7 years ago '06        #813
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 sideshow20 said:

i fukkin hate the fukkin mouth lasers!!!!!! that, and people who only know how to do hyper combos. they dumbed this game down a little too much imo.
 7 years ago '04        #814
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
 P-Hill said:
damn DeeDogg, i heard 109283123 button presses for a 8 hit combo with Hulk

that's how I be soundin when I play
i dont give a f**k in marvel..i'm mashing in this game and this game only son...i should do it in ssf4 maybe i'll beat n*ggas more lol
 7 years ago '04        #815
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 sideshow20 said:
this is a true and fasle statement. people will find one cheap a.ss tactic and just go from there...n*ggas dont wanna learn for s**t anymore.
You pretty much repeated what I said..That's why I was saying that those people don't have any skills at all...I don't see where the false part comes from..I know that there are some people on there that acutally have skill..I wasn't trying to say that everyone who plays this game has no skills..Maybe I just stated that the wrong way...

Last edited by knowughetto; 03-13-2011 at 01:35 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #816
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
The problem with a lot of these games (including this game) is that they have no replay value...They focus more on graphics then they do actual gameplay and trying to make the game have some kind of replay value...Graphics do play a major role in games today, but if you play the game and beat it a couple of times, then what use do you have for it?

I'm not hating on this game, good game and I enjoy playing it..At the same time, you can only play this game for so long (offline and online) until you get tired of it...Just my opinion though..
 7 years ago '04        #817
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
 unkn0wn said:
true but in the same time it should help you understand what tactic would or would not work so next time you should learn what to do (even tho at times it still hard but that the point of f!ghting game learn and adapt)
That also applies to every other game that you would play online (NBA 2k, Madden, Tekken, just to name a few). That video that was shown is an example of someone that has no skills, and uses a cheap way to win...And that applies to other games that are played online. I understand what you are saying...You would have to adapt to that bulls**t, but at the same time, it takes the excitement out of playing online..

If I know that I'm playing against someone who is actually skilled at a game, I will continue to play against them..If I lose, then I know that it was a great experience and will give that player props for displaying true skills...But if I'm constantly playing against cheesers/cheap players, then I refuse to play against them..Not gonna waste my time playing against someone who has no skills and abuses every aspect of the game and/or lag your connection just so they can win..
 03-13-2011, 01:57 AM         #818
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knowughetto said:
That also applies to every other game that you would play online (NBA 2k, Madden, Tekken, just to name a few). That video that was shown is an example of someone that has no skills, and uses a cheap way to win...And that applies to other games that are played online. I understand what you are saying...You would have to adapt to that bulls**t, but at the same time, it takes the excitement out of playing online..

If I know that I'm playing against someone who is actually skilled at a game, I will continue to play against them..If I lose, then I know that it was a great experience and will give that player props for displaying true skills...But if I'm constantly playing against cheesers/cheap players, then I refuse to play against them..Not gonna waste my time playing against someone who has no skills and abuses every aspect of the game and/or lag your connection just so they can win..
true man, its a shame that the game is broken but thats how people want to play i guess. its disgusting. i quit playing mvc2 for the same reason years ago.
 7 years ago '07        #819
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
Justin Wong said it best:

This game is made to make everybody look like a superstar.

And other numerous people have said this game lets everybody do the crazy s**t only the top players could do in marvel 2.

I enjoy how broken it is. This is MARVEL. There are times where you WILL get SALTY if you lose. I have lost my fair of bulls**t matches but I have won my fair share too. Can't take this game too seriously
 7 years ago '05        #820
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3538 3538
And thats my problem with the beat em up/hack and slash(whatever you want to call it) genre like GOW vs Bayonetta/Ninja Gaiden(in terms of gameplay). Gamers don't want to be challenged anymore really(and i say this with some exceptions). So they take the easier route and make every excuse as to why its better that way. Companies have to cater to it cuz they know thats what the gamer of today wants more. That usually puts it at odds with me hence my rants at times on here.

And to be fair to the MVC series, it was always a fanservice game first and second. MVC2 just happen to be taken some what seriously despite being broken. In this series, having Capcom's fanbase play the game is one thing. Bringing in Marvel's fan base is another thus Capcom has to compromise on things in order to get the results. People want to see their fav video game characters or comics characters do insane over the top moves. Balance be damned for the most part in this series, so im not upset really. I just wished they didn't have that BS x-factor in this game. Its worse than the Revenge meter in SFIV. Both i hate. And im staying away from online play for good as it will only remind me of the things i hate about this game. Despite my hatred of those things, i still love it:)

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-13-2011 at 05:48 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy