The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #761
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
i'll try rank matches when they fix the online code

I can't even do Swagneto's bread and butter in an online match
 7 years ago '06        #762
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
Swagneto ...that's catchy
 7 years ago '04        #763
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 P-Hill said:
i'll try rank matches when they fix the online code

I can't even do Swagneto's bread and butter in an online match
what you mean online code?? getting matches or lag??

at first I though there was a lag in game due to bad net coding but the fault lies on other user, if getting into matches forget searching play arcade and wait for challenge...
 03-03-2011, 12:44 PM         #764
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anybody want my code for the "free month of marvel digital comics unlimited"
 7 years ago '06        #765
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
perhaps these are stupid questions, but...

what exactly is "shadow mode"? and when will the character dlc be available for people who did not get the special edition version?

oh yeah, did anyone else see this rumor posted?

just some random posting to wake this thread up.....
 7 years ago '10        #766
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1438 1438
 jgamel81 said:
perhaps these are stupid questions, but...

what exactly is "shadow mode"? and when will the character dlc be available for people who did not get the special edition version?

oh yeah, did anyone else see this rumor posted?

just some random posting to wake this thread up.....
shadow mode = you f!ghting 3 ai teams programmed by the developers. They're easy as hell tho.

DLC characters aren't realeased til the 15th

and yeah that rumor's been out for a while now... It would be interesting to play as both... but Capcom hasn't confirmed anymore characters yet.

Last edited by Figueroa; 03-04-2011 at 07:01 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #767
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,090 | Props total: 10779 10779
 unkn0wn said:
what you mean online code?? getting matches or lag??

at first I though there was a lag in game due to bad net coding but the fault lies on other user, if getting into matches forget searching play arcade and wait for challenge...
i'm talking about lag, it's not horrible, but for a game this fast paced, it's enough to throw me off since I do most of mvc playing offline with other people.
 7 years ago '04        #768
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
f**k NO ONE ONLINE PLAYS C.VIPER

i need someone on the ps3 side that is down to play c.viper and maybe spencer so i can get the stupid trophy where u play all chars. online...

if someone wants to get this stupid trophy in return i will play the cast until you get it as well.... i like to switch the chars up i cannot use the same team f**king 100 games in a row maybe that is why i lose so f**king much tho
 7 years ago '05        #769
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3641 3641
 restless4207 said:
f**k NO ONE ONLINE PLAYS C.VIPER

i need someone on the ps3 side that is down to play c.viper and maybe spencer so i can get the stupid trophy where u play all chars. online...

if someone wants to get this stupid trophy in return i will play the cast until you get it as well.... i like to switch the chars up i cannot use the same team f**king 100 games in a row maybe that is why i lose so f**king much tho
I think Viper is my most used character. I haven't ran into anybody who uses her either online(only played 14 matches tho). Doesn't matter tho, ive officially rage quit this game online forever.:disdain2:. I know i said that last time but dammit i mean it this time. The lag combined with BS X-Factor comebacks just adds to an bad experience.

The f**king delay in s**t like a.ssists at times that only comes out when my opponent does a f**king hyper. WTF? i pressed the a.ssist button 8 seconds ago, why the f**k you wanna come out now of all times?. BS, i don't have the best connection in the world but theirs no excuse for this s**t.

Day before yesterday was the first time i almost threw my TE stick into the TV screen, instead i beat the buttons a little out of frustration. I knew then, im done with this s**t. I want to know the names of the people at Capcom that are responsible for this s**t, i want to punch them in the f**king face.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-05-2011 at 06:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #770
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1438 1438
Anybody have any good anti-wesker strategies?
 7 years ago '06        #771
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
space
$20,499 | Props total: 4816 4816
 Chuck_Remixed said:
The f**king delay in s**t like a.ssists at times that only comes out when my opponent does a f**king hyper. WTF? i pressed the a.ssist button 8 seconds ago, why the f**k you wanna come out now of all times?. BS, i don't have the best connection in the world but theirs no excuse for this s**t.
I thought it was just me...I've gotten Iron man f**ked up by a hyper combo so many times. Then he gets up and says "Excuse me" with less than a quarter of his health left.
 7 years ago '04        #772
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Blood Edge said:
learn to block

seriously...out of the many people I've played only one knows how to block...most people can't play just because they have no defense

and don't run away...the the second most common mistake..people play like pussies and don't get enough hits in
def my downside i need to learn how the hell to block and i def need to learn how to punish better
 7 years ago '04        #773
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 MR FIGGA said:
Anybody have any good anti-wesker strategies?
a good wesker mix up is annoying and guessing game is harder if your still not fast enough to block but most wesker user I faced either use an a.ssist and do teleport move (remember what a.ssist he has and predicting him not be that hard)
 7 years ago '05        #774
WestbankThugBoy 23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,478 | Props total: 2826 2826
im startin to hate this game.....not cuz of gameplay or cuz im super terrible cuz im not or nothin like that..but cuz of the muthaf**kas who got over 5000 hours of gameplay..know every infinite combo there is....not even lettin me get up when im knocked down....55 hit combo lookin nerds, no pus*y gettin virgins.....turn the game off..get some fresh air......just my rant

offline play>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #775
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
i havent touched this game in a good two weeks. our state tournament was yesterday...i went over my boy alucard's house yesterday to get some last minute practice...next day my first match i beat the living s**t out of my boy Q,free1up,checkmate Q was the saltyest i wish i would of recorded...:( but if you have it on ps3 you need to install that game...because the frames will drop when you are playing it on disc...just a quick a.ss tip

my new team....wol,hulk,sent. my alt is wol storm sent
 7 years ago '05        #778
Chuck_Remixed 255 heat pts255
space
space
$17,126 | Props total: 3641 3641
 sideshow20 said:
them n*ggas stupid.
 03-06-2011, 03:09 PM         #779
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is the online? I've been thinking about trading this in for like the past week. Weird cause I have been waiting for this game for years. Does the online give it replay value or are there plenty of people spamming?

I don't feel like getting xbox live though.

I'm very close to trading this in for a few single player games (bayonetta/mirrors edge)

I can't play though one whole arcade round. If I get k!lled, I just save my points and shut my xbox down. 5 years ago I'd burn my xbox out from playing this game.

I know if I get xbox live, I'm gonna start playing mw2
 7 years ago '04        #780
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 552 552
I am help out Big Shel (CEO of f!ghter's Fury ) with his new stream.

I'm playing his son ATM and probably play wolfkrone later (if he shows up). Come watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy