The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #741
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$9,584 | Props total: 550 550
DSP is a f**king lame. who forefits during a f**king tournament?
 7 years ago '07        #742
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 sideshow20 said:
DSP is a f**king lame. who forefits during a f**king tournament?
who cares about dsp. i'm more surprised by D-Nyce forfeiting his single's run. he showed promise during the team tournament.
 7 years ago '04        #743
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Syringe said:
who cares about dsp. i'm more surprised by D-Nyce forfeiting his single's run. he showed promise during the team tournament.
ya i didnt understand that really
 7 years ago '04        #744
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
New DLC available tomorrow 3/1- Costume pack, Shadow Mode
by Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:24am

Shadow Mode- Available March 1st, 2011

* The first Shadow Mode pack will include teams and AI from three Capcom staff members, including producer Ryota Niitsuma, a.ssociate producer Akihito Kadowaki, and a QA tester.
* The first pack is scheduled for release on March 1st, 2011. This shadow mode pack is FREE. If you ever wanted to say you beat the producer of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at his own game, this is your best shot.
*

More packs becoming available for download at a later date
* These are NOT included in the special edition.



DLC Costume pack- Available March 1st, 2011

* New costume for Ryu, Iron Man, Captain America, Dante, Chris, and Thor- check out the costumes here:
* All 6 are available for 400 Microsoft points or $5
* These are NOT included in the special edition
 7 years ago '05        #745
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757
eeeehhhh @ costume pack


Definitely like the idea of shadow mode though
 7 years ago '05        #746
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
they shouldve made more characters level 3 hyper combo like Akumas... wonder why hes the only one with that button setup
 7 years ago '08        #747
Nut-In-Honeys 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$6,027 | Props total: 5813 5813
 deadwrong03 said:
New DLC available tomorrow 3/1- Costume pack, Shadow Mode
by Marvel vs. Capcom 3 on Monday, February 28, 2011 at 11:24am

Shadow Mode- Available March 1st, 2011

* The first Shadow Mode pack will include teams and AI from three Capcom staff members, including producer Ryota Niitsuma, a.ssociate producer Akihito Kadowaki, and a QA tester.
* The first pack is scheduled for release on March 1st, 2011. This shadow mode pack is FREE. If you ever wanted to say you beat the producer of Marvel vs. Capcom 3 at his own game, this is your best shot.
*

More packs becoming available for download at a later date
* These are NOT included in the special edition.



DLC Costume pack- Available March 1st, 2011

* New costume for Ryu, Iron Man, Captain America, Dante, Chris, and Thor- check out the costumes here:
* All 6 are available for 400 Microsoft points or $5
* These are NOT included in the special edition
$5 for 6 costumes?

They need to make some new stages. I would also like them to switch up the layout in vs mode. When the f!ght is over, return to character select should be the first one highlighted instead of rematch and at the stage select screen, the default stage should be on random instead of that garbage a.ss vector tank looking danger room.
 7 years ago '05        #748
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$37,080 | Props total: 10757 10757
 Nut-In-Honeys said:
$5 for 6 costumes?

They need to make some new stages. I would also like them to switch up the layout in vs mode. When the f!ght is over, return to character select should be the first one highlighted instead of rematch and at the stage select screen, the default stage should be on random instead of that garbage a.ss vector tank looking danger room.
I think rematch is perfect... often times, people have that set team that they want to run back to back to back to back to back to back matches.

I'd definitely change default stage to "random" rather than Danger Room... I just be hittin the buttons to quickly get to the match.
 7 years ago '08        #749
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
they need damn spectator in lobbies...i havent touched the game in awhile. I'll be back on it hard when they update that s**t in
 7 years ago '07        #750
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 P-Hill said:
I think rematch is perfect... often times, people have that set team that they want to run back to back to back to back to back to back matches.

I'd definitely change default stage to "random" rather than Danger Room... I just be hittin the buttons to quickly get to the match.
yeah man. i see mad matches in danger room because of that :thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '04        #751
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Syringe said:
yeah man. i see mad matches in danger room because of that :thumbsdown:
that s**t pisses me off so much


anyways i have been on the biggest losing streak in this game... like 10 losses in a row... i was once 14-2 lol now i am like 14-12 s**t is atrocious - dont even wanna go online until i find a better team

i need to master a couple chars and learn how the hell to defend lol
 7 years ago '10        #752
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 1421 1421
Shadow Mode DLC was easy as f**k, and I'm diggin the new costumes... but these bastards need to give us more characters!
 7 years ago '10        #753
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 1421 1421
and spectator mode
 7 years ago '05        #754
Chuck_Remixed 251 heat pts251
space
avatar space
space
$17,108 | Props total: 3559 3559
Went ahead and updated my PS3 to get back online. Downloaded the first costumes. Played 2 games online. Well, im already done with online play forever in this game.


Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 03-01-2011 at 11:10 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #755
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Went ahead and updated my PS3 to get back online. Downloaded the first costumes. Played 2 games online. Well, im already done with online play forever in this game.
 7 years ago '10        #756
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,407 | Props total: 1421 1421
online if anyone's still up.
new psn: peep the sig
 7 years ago '04        #757
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 Chuck_Remixed said:
Went ahead and updated my PS3 to get back online. Downloaded the first costumes. Played 2 games online. Well, im already done with online play forever in this game.
lol that was pretty f**king hilarious

dont owrry man im ont he biggest losing streak in this game ever... i taught my friend how to spam with sentinel lol prob the worst thing i could of ever done lolo
 7 years ago '06        #758
StillFree28 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$20,494 | Props total: 4811 4811
7 game win streak over here, now I'm 7-3
Had my streak snapped by some spammer
Back to the drawing board (Player match)
 7 years ago '04        #759
restless4207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 StillFree28 said:
7 game win streak over here, now I'm 7-3
Had my streak snapped by some spammer
Back to the drawing board (Player match)
i was 14-2 when i first went ranked

now i am 14-12, i get choked thinking abnout it
 7 years ago '06        #760
jgamel81 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,848 | Props total: 0 0
 restless4207 said:
that s**t pisses me off so much


anyways i have been on the biggest losing streak in this game... like 10 losses in a row... i was once 14-2 lol now i am like 14-12 s**t is atrocious - dont even wanna go online until i find a better team

i need to master a couple chars and learn how the hell to defend lol
i hear that man. i was 13-2 then i got cheezed to death by a few weskers and dantes. now i sit at 16-9. i hinestly love this game, but it's waaaaaaaaay easier to spam on this than on ssf4 imo.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy