The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
168 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #681
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
^maybe Americas Funniest Home Videos?
 7 years ago '07        #682
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
So anyword when this ranked matches are gonna be fixed on xbl? I feel like im pretty decent at this point but cant test my skills on random n*ggas w/o being in some gay lobby (which dosn't work half the time neither). I got a few friends that play online here and their, but I kinda want a new challenge.

Last edited by killahkazi; 02-22-2011 at 10:38 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #683
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Kokujin Kotei said:
time to expose some leaderboard scrubs... first off will be NGP
So this is how the "top" players play? Camping with Sentential? Honestly that overpowered robot is my only complaint about this game, well game play wise at least.

On a side note thou, that leader board music is kinda hot
 7 years ago '04        #684
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
 killahkazi said:
So anyword when this ranked matches are gonna be fixed on xbl? I feel like im pretty decent at this point but cant test my skills on random n*ggas w/o being in some gay lobby (which dosn't work half the time neither). I got a few friends that play online here and their, but I kinda want a new challenge.
do arcade and wait for challenges which is better then searching for games...
 7 years ago '04        #685
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
yo that Magneto Gravity Squeeze is the s**t i been catchin n*ggas all day online with that move it can even catch u in the air too whats the deal with this move whats the range for it can u hit it anywhere as long as they not blocking or something?
 7 years ago '07        #686
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
 deadwrong03 said:
yo that Magneto Gravity Squeeze is the s**t i been catchin n*ggas all day online with that move it can even catch u in the air too whats the deal with this move whats the range for it can u hit it anywhere as long as they not blocking or something?
yep, gravity squeeze can hit anywhere on the screen.
 02-23-2011, 12:17 AM         #687
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Frame Advantage > Shryuoken
 02-23-2011, 12:43 AM         #688
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RugerRell2369 said:
that wesker s**t had me with dante a.ssist. i know now i DEF gotta step my game up. ill watch the rest tomorrow or next time i get in the lab
whole channel is sick. i just caught those vids this morning. those are tournament level players, yall already know about Yipes
 7 years ago '06        #689
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
why the f**k cant i join any ranked games? it was f!ght til i got promoted
 7 years ago '04        #690
blasianjh 
space
space
space
$84 | Props total: 0 0
 TreZ said:
why the f**k cant i join any ranked games? it was f!ght til i got promoted
yea man the system on finding matches is a bit messed up right now.. i'm sure they will update.. it if anyone wants to run some player matches hit me up at blasianjh on xbox i need to get better anyways
 02-23-2011, 03:37 PM         #691
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #692
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
i need a arcade stick asap i cant deal with the controller shutting off on me
 7 years ago '04        #693
restless4207 
space
space
$2,713 | Props total: 14 14
 TreZ said:
i need a arcade stick asap i cant deal with the controller shutting off on me
that s**t is soo f**king annoying, but its because the battery at the back of the controller shakes... try holding it tight and then shaking it... see if u can turn it off then... i find it only shuts off like that when the battery isnt being held... so if you tape that s**t down it works... but its kinda annoying to do that for shiz

why dont u just order a stick? i bit the bullet and ordered my 2nd te for xbox and i got it really fast... i just ordered it straight from the capcom store... i live in canada and i couldnt get any deals what so ever from the tourny promos.. kinda sucks that its for the states only
 7 years ago '04        #694
restless4207 
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
the hell do ya'll need a stick for?

there are only four attack buttons
now that is so true, this game is almost like its meant to be played on the dpad

im pretty sure if i used the pad and tried to clean up some missions i would get a lot of them done... the ones where u gotta do a forward dp and then a backward dp sometimes get on my f**king nerves when using the TE
 7 years ago '06        #695
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 restless4207 said:
that s**t is soo f**king annoying, but its because the battery at the back of the controller shakes... try holding it tight and then shaking it... see if u can turn it off then... i find it only shuts off like that when the battery isnt being held... so if you tape that s**t down it works... but its kinda annoying to do that for shiz

why dont u just order a stick? i bit the bullet and ordered my 2nd te for xbox and i got it really fast... i just ordered it straight from the capcom store... i live in canada and i couldnt get any deals what so ever from the tourny promos.. kinda sucks that its for the states only
what tourny promos?
 7 years ago '04        #696
restless4207 
space
space
 RugerRell2369 said:
usually they do buy one get one free or a % off during the weekend. a tourny is going down this weekend (winter brawl) i know matcatz was there during NEC selling sticks and s**t. my guess, they will have it again this weekend. if not, i say during final round in march, they will have one
ya what he said
whenever they have tournys they sometimes have promo coupon codes that u can use at the madcatz store and then u order from them and get it cheaper... if you watch the live stream or check shoryuken they let you know about it
 7 years ago '07        #697
Syringe|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$16,858 | Props total: 2375 2375
For those looking to get an arcade stick, MarkMan WILL be at Winter Brawl this weekend so look out for the promos! I'm sure someone, if not me, will post up the promos in this thread.
 02-23-2011, 10:31 PM         #698
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
maaaannnn FrameAdvantage!

[video - click to view]

cant believe i dont own this yet
 7 years ago '04        #699
unkn0wn 
space
space
$4,536 | Props total: 24 24
dont search for matches your way better off accepting matches while playing arcade mode....
 7 years ago '04        #700
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
I am trying to into a f!ghting game and I am thinking about picking this up. is it easy to get into I have no f!ghting game experience since MK and Tekken in the arcade days.

where should I start?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
253 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
27 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
18 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
42 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy