The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
125 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #461
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 102 102
My girl hit some kid wit a 89 hit combo last nite LOL thats how u know this game is easy to learn...

She was talkin s**t to me before i left for work today talkin bout after work she gonna scrape me... LOL she on some s**t now for beating some scrub. I dont hit women but imma beat the breaks off her after work in MvC3 tonite that button mash wont work on me
 7 years ago '07        #462
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1115 1115
 killahkazi said:
First Impressions: dormammu is a damn G.

Still can't get My DLC that I payed for. Why the hell did they make it so complicated with this website sign-up/ send to your email s**t? What happen to the days where you just punched in the number on your box and your s**t was right there?
^^^^ This im knockin n*ggas heads in wit him. Got my triple D squad on deck; Dante Deadpool and Dormamu; anybody on PS3 add me if yall tryna play. PSN STANKY-MAW
 7 years ago '04        #463
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
I think i got my First to spots of my squad Filled... Ryu - Dante - ?
i cannot find a 3rd i can rock with..Zero is ok..i be gett'n DOG'd by n*ggas when i try akuma...i dunno tryed almost everybody else.. Any suggestions, and i dont' really want to use any cheese'n a.ss f!ghters like storm

OoO BTW...THE HULK IS A f**k'N PROBLEM...spent lost 8 - 11 to my roomate last night and the HULK was always the biggest factor ...i might have to try him out cuz i couldn't do s**t against him lls
 7 years ago '04        #464
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
wait another question...since there is only H M L attacks...so whatst he point of have'n f!ght pads and f!ght sticks with 6 buttons on the front?? do this s**ts' cause the game to change the lay out?
 7 years ago '07        #465
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 RugerRell2369 said:
whats your ?

yo dre, ima add u next time i hop online. hopefully we can f!ght during the weekend or something.

that goes for all, hit me up on live. im always down for a f!ght. my name is in the sig. let me kno who u are cuz i will ignore ya a.ss if i dont know who u are

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #466
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 Infamous2o1x said:
My girl hit some kid wit a 89 hit combo last nite LOL thats how u know this game is easy to learn...

She was talkin s**t to me before i left for work today talkin bout after work she gonna scrape me... LOL she on some s**t now for beating some scrub. I dont hit women but imma beat the breaks off her after work in MvC3 tonite that button mash wont work on me
lmaO!!! BEAT HER @SS!!!!!!! lmao! not forreal tho, cuz then you'd be a punk!
 7 years ago '10        #467
space
space
 igotgame4ya said:
lmaO!!! BEAT HER @SS!!!!!!! lmao! not forreal tho, cuz then you'd be a punk!
i plan to . Imma try to get her into this s**t, my girl straight beat the breaks off her brother and cousin in that ufc 2009 s**t few years ago... They left without even saying goodbye. They was heeeeated. She beat them like 3x each they literally just put their coats on left

I look fwd to tonite , gonna burn one and give her a virtual beating wit deadpool , wolverine and akuma... Actually imma try zero out
 7 years ago '04        #468
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 Infamous2o1x said:
i plan to . Imma try to get her into this s**t, my girl straight beat the breaks off her brother and cousin in that ufc 2009 s**t few years ago... They left without even saying goodbye. They was heeeeated. She beat them like 3x each they literally just put their coats on left

I look fwd to tonite , gonna burn one and give her a virtual beating wit deadpool , wolverine and akuma... Actually imma try zero out
yo if you want to be single you should bust out MODOK, Sentinal and Ironman...and let the a.ss whooping commence
 7 years ago '05        #469
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
 Infamous2o1x said:
What dont you like? The only thing im disapointed in is the fact i started to figure the game out and i had to shut it off due to work in the morning..

Im feeling this s**t still, i miss Gambit though... That was my dude!
idk maybe i didnt give it enough of a chance i had my girl here and she gets all testy when something holds my attention more than she does you know. ill check it out later. and gambit needs to be dlc.
 7 years ago '09        #470
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
MODOK is the muthaf**kin truth on this game.
 7 years ago '04        #471
igotgame4ya 
space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
 Infamous2o1x said:

now that sounds like a plan!!!

i've been playin with ryu, tony starks, and donte!
 7 years ago '10        #472
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
yo if you want to be single you should bust out MODOK, Sentinal and Ironman...and let the a.ss whooping commence
I never used any of them except ironman, i will try this out...

Also check this... She just texted me "4 hours til your beatdown"

Lol i love how she is talking s**t, today is gonna be hilarious. I bet my girl was practicing before she went to work today. Whoev got me on xbox check my account, was she on today? Lol it dont matter, i aint no beast but i know she aint seeing me
 7 years ago '05        #473
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
Team so far is Ironman,Spider-Man,Wolverine. Even though that Mordok,Ironman, and Deadpool team is srs as f**k also.
 7 years ago '07        #474
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
My team: Chun-Li, Taskmaster, Super Skrull
 7 years ago '06        #475
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 6 6
My team so far is Dante/Akuma/Amaterasu. I'm online now PSN if anybody wants to play
 7 years ago '05        #476
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,218 | Props total: 15783 15783
One things for sure, this is most responsive f!ghting game I have ever played with a control pad.
 7 years ago '10        #477
Rebirth46 59 heat pts59
space
space
$3,998 | Props total: 985 985
lol I been whoopin n*ggaz a.sses around my hood but then I got online last night and got my a.ss handed to me lmao who's online with the ps3?My name on there is maldub
 7 years ago '06        #478
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
Rebirth I am about to add you PSN: th3_answ3r_1906
 7 years ago '05        #479
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
damn Phoenix is nice too
 7 years ago '06        #480
bookerx3 8 heat pts
space
space
 Adamsville said:
damn Phoenix is nice too

she is probably the only one I haven't seen in action yet. Well her and Modok.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
149 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
153 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
17 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy