The Official Marvel VS Capcom 3 Thread

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #181
Bass G 16 heat pts16
space
space
$17,321 | Props total: 547 547
 Da Ill One said:
Capcom’s Akihito Kadowaki revealead today the E3 plans for the upcoming Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on the Xbox 360 and PlayStation3.

We already know that Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 will be one of the biggest titles for Capcom but do you know are they going to show? In a recent of Kadowki he revealed the following plans for E3:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #182
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Bishop
 7 years ago '05        #184
Chuck_Remixed 250 heat pts250
space
space
$17,104 | Props total: 3539 3539
Looks dope.:)
 06-15-2010, 04:39 PM         #185
_QD_ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

Some Screens

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by _QD_; 06-15-2010 at 04:53 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #186
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
Instant cop
 7 years ago '04        #187
deadwrong03 89 heat pts89
space
space
space
$4,543 | Props total: 532 532
s**t still looks suspect to me i need to play it myself i need 56 characters or more too but still looks somewhat interesting...im kinda torn on it but i do have it on preorder lol
 7 years ago '04        #188
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,580 | Props total: 549 549
this game looks like TVC...told yall they was gonna bulls**t with this game.
 7 years ago '06        #189
gettin_doe 18 heat pts18
space
space
$1,875 | Props total: 1144 1144
This that s**t rite here
 7 years ago '05        #190
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
after reviewing it safe to say that deadpool and dante' own and so does this game!
 06-17-2010, 02:43 PM         #191
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can't be the entire character list. several players from both sides are missing that are essential. This is probably the unlocked characters.
 7 years ago '09        #192
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,371 | Props total: 17452 17452
IT'S MAHVEL BABY!

credit goes too BigbillsForever from gamefaqs

BASIC INFO

Expected Release Date:
Late Spring 2011

List of Confirmed Characters:

CAPCOM
Ryu
Morrigan
Felicia
Dante
Chris Redfield

MARVEL
Deadpool
Wolverine
Hulk
Iron Man
Captain America
Dormammu*

(*Not yet sure if fully playable)

Gameplay Footage

Several gameplay features examined in-depth in 1Up Interview with Seth k!llian:

Character Select Screen (Early look)

[video - click to view]

(@ 1:37)
Relevant discussion:

Control Layout

The control scheme is as follows:
3 attack buttons (low, medium, high) and a “launcher” button

[video - click to view]

!

Early Movelist:

Soundtrack:

It appears the developers have gotten rid of the jazz that was all throughout MvC2. The jazz has been featured in none of the stages, from the available gameplay footage.

Instead, Capcom has decided to use themed character stages.

Info from E3 2010:

Regarding the rumor about Venom being confirmed to NOT be in

It’s FALSE (as of now, at least). According to a fanmade Facebook page in which some guy pretended to be a MvC3 rep, it was stated that Venom would not make the cut because the developers would not be able to replicate his “complex animations.”

This was confirmed FALSE however, as neither Capcom nor Marvel have given any indication that it’s true, and other posters such as KCJ5062 have given multiple examples where Venom has successfully been rendered in 3D, a la…

Last edited by Chalky; 06-17-2010 at 07:59 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #193
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
Regarding Supposed “Leaked” Character Rosters:

At present, there are many different "leaked" characters rosters circulating the Internet. These lists are making their ways onto gaming forums devoted to MvC3 everywhere, and lots of people circulating continue to claim that they were 'tapped on the shoulder,' 'emailed with attached roster lists,' and 'simply browsing official Capcom sites when they suddenly saw the game's coding, and lo and behold-- there was the full final roster of characters.

In every case, these lists have been confirmed thus far to be FAKE.

I will post all the lists that I can, to help dispel these rumors.

ryu
chun
bison
volnutt
roll
zero
chris
wesker
dante
trish
morrigan
felicia
joe
frank
frankalt_chuck
mike
arthur
wolverine
storm
cyclops
magneto
spider
venom
hulk
iron
ironalt_war
america
thor
doom
skrull
strange
dormammu
deadpool
marvel

More Gameplay Footage:

MvC3 artwork

Character Silhoeuttes / Speculation

The OTHER Main "Leaked" Character List:

This one was started early today, it seems, courtesy of NeoGAF. This guy comes outta nowhere on the X360 boards and says he was emailed a notepad attachment with the full list of characters, but absolutely refused to reveal his source or any kind of proof. I will post what he wrote SOLELY for the purpose of providing context, as the original topic was deleted:

"DO NOT ASK ME TO REVEAL MY SOURCE

I created a new account just for this. It should be obvious I can't reveal my or my sources identity. I know most won't believe this now but by Comic Con maybe you'll change your minds. My source e-mailed me a notepad attachment with the names in it and I trust my source 100% on this.

A quick note first: THERE WILL BE MORE CHARACTERS so don't whine yet if whoever you want isn't in yet.

Capcom:
In addition to Ryu, Chun-li, Morrigan, Felicia, Chris, Frank West, Dante, and Trish in no particular order

Mega Man
Zero
Ryu
Jill
Arthur
Regina
Cody
Phoenix
Wayne
Samanosuke
Captain Commando
Viper

Marvel:
In addition to Wolverine, Captain America, Deadpool, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, Iron Man, Dormammu and Hulk:

Spider Man
Cable
Magneto
Ghost Rider
Nick Fury
Sabretooth
Venom
Thor
Black Widow
Iron Fist
Blade
Guardian
KaZar
 7 years ago '09        #194
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
(continued)

These names are as they appeared in the attachment, but it should be easy to figure out who most of these are. Regina is pretty obviously from Dino Hunter. Cody is most likely from Final f!ght unless there are other Cody's Capcom owns. I'm not sure if Ryu was a mistake or if it's referring to the Breath of Fire character. I think he accidentally added it because I don't see why they'd add in another Ryu when there would be no way to distinguish the name from the Street f!ghter character on the title screen. Also, I googled "Wayne Capcom" and the only character I could find is the one from Lost Planet. I've e-mailed him for clarity on these things and I'll let you know what he says.

I have not seen the characters in action (or even their renders) so don't ask me how they work. I just can't see how the hell Phoenix Wright is going to f!ght, nor do I know how they're going to make Regina and Nick Fury different from the other gun wielders like Chris and Deadpool. I'm glad to get Sabretooth back at least since I thought for sure he'd be axed (being dead in the comics and all), but Guardian and the return of Cable seem like stupid choices to me. Everyone keeps prattling on about Storm being confirmed but as far as I know, she's not.

Remember, you only need to wait a month and most of this will be proven true. Not every character will be shown at Comic Con for sure, but you'll definitely see enough to figure out that I'm not making this up.

PS. I encourage anyone who can to take a screenshot of this because the mods may very well remove it and I'd like some credit in being the one who leaked it by the time everything gets revealed.
 7 years ago '09        #195
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
Information on Earyl Character Builds (From SRK Podcast) - Link:

Chris:

-not really a Cable type of guys, despite his arsenal. He doesn't have a lot of air projectiles(QCF + Light does a falling machine gun though, so that's nice).

-QCF + A has three different weapons according to strength(Light = machine gun, Medium = Shotgun, Heavy = Magnum). The medium shotgun has "the most insane stun I've ever seen in a f!ghting game"

-QCF + B is the combination punch, which you can repeat for more hits or you can cancel into one of his supers.

-His grenade super is really cool, particularly the second shot which goes in the air. Even if you DHC/interrupt the super after the second grenade, that ***** is still coming down. This is really cool because in Double/Triple Team Supers, if your point character is done with his super, you can move around while your a.ssist character is still doing his(which in Chris's case is likely, cuz that grenade super goes on forever).

-Pretty solid character overall<

Hulk:

-"might be the worst character ever in a f!ghting game"

-no air dash

-everyone in the game can cancel ground dash into a normal or crouch(IE dash into low kicks or dash into high anti-air or whatever) EXCEPT The Hulk. He has to do the ENTIRE DASH ANIMATION before he can do anything.

-"well no biggie, he's got super armor" HAHAHAHA no. No Super armor for the Hulk.

-He's a giant target with the world's slowest light attacks, does mediocre damage....Half-decent playing will keep him locked down permanently. He's AWFUL.

-Gamma Wave is kinda cool, but takes about "8 minutes to charge". It takes forever to come out.

-Gamma Charge is ok, and is safe on block because of what you do for follow-up(either Light/Medium for another go, or Heavy to double back)

-He's ****ing terrible

Iron Man:

-Stupidly fast 8-way dash. Like, Storm speed.

-Awesome triangle jump

-Remember you could hit somebody with the Proton Cannon when it appears? That's gone. Instead, Iron Man himself has an aura that can hit you into the beam. So the hitbox isn't above him, its his body.

-Iron Man Lvl.1 Super is kinda lame, because its the same thing, but pointed up slightly. Meh.

-Repulsor blast leads to juggle combos

-Light attack Uni-beam is really fast. Its nice have a legit laser in the game after TvC's lack of one.

-Smart bombs aren't as cool. Just one per jump. Drop a few from flight mode though(flight mode isn't infinite anymore, btw). Doesn't have that drop knee air move, but all his air normals are pretty awesome.

-Repulsor Blast a.ssist is one of the best in the build

-"So much faster than old Iron Man"

Wolverine:

-Ridiculously fast

-Fatal Claw can be done in the air, nice air combo finisher.

-Pretty easy to combo into various things, especially Berserker Barrrage --> Berserker Barrage super

-Air dash pressure is "very, very good". Lots of good jump-in tools

-Of all the characters, he feels the most like his old
 7 years ago '09        #196
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
Felicia:

-HAS BOOB PHYSICS

-Has "maybe the cutest thing I've ever seen in a f!ghting game", if you jump on the wall and hold it, she'll slide down very much like a scared cat. Has a lot more character than when she did that in Vampire Savior

-Litter box kick is charge move

-nice ground series that combos into QCF uppercut, nice DHCs off it

-Dragon punch move is a jumping claw, B version can cross people up. Counter hit with move can Bound

-Very fast, almost felt as good as Wolverine at rushing down

-Still has that roll into auto-combo super, but has a brand new one where she does Attaman-2 super(aka call a catgirl to attack you for 10 seconds). Slow, but its annoying and it doesn't break up your combos like Attaman-2

Captain America:

-GODLIKE. the new "Zero from TvC". Dude can get you in a blockstring, call an a.ssist, and cartwheel/teleport through your weak-ass defense. Its a HCB mechanic, so you can't change the range.

-Shield Slash ALWAYS comes back to him, has a hitbox on the way back so it can hit from behind(like a good version of Ken the Eagle). Doesn't OTG though(can't be too awesome!)

-Really good ground series, perfect range

-Dragon punch are awesome, cause freefall like Ryu's Shoryuken(as in the characters don't recover in the air). Lots of combo possibilities here. You can imagine how awesome that DP a.ssist is.

-He's pretty new, faster than his old self. Buffed up.

Morrigan:

-"least played character" close to TvC version

-Has Uppercut super replacement, bunch of columns shoot out of the ground. Finishing shower ACTUALLY combos in the corner, but its still pretty terrible non-DHC

-Easier to combo off launcher cuz you can do it off sweep. Air Dash is like old school Marvel game.

-Jumping exchange is aimed down slightly, mix-up potential

Deadpool:

-Hysterical animations. MOONWALKS WHEN HE WALKS BACK. PIMP SWAGGER WHEN HE WALKS FORWARD. DOES 10 SECOND DAN HIBIKI STYLE ANIMATION WHEN HE'S TAGGED IN AND STATIONARY.

-Has teleports, but every 3rd time it ****s up and blows up in his face

-NOT a team scrub character. "Awkward to play". Doesn't have massive range/doesn't use swords, he's pretty much all punches and kicks.

-Has Habuki-style sword slashes, Cyclops-style gun blasts(low, mid, and pointed up high variations)

-Easy to get into launcher(since you combo off sweep) but has awkward normals.

-Can get launcher off of overhead kick(actually, you get a launcher at WORST with overheads in this game. Say goodbye to 50% of your health for not blocking right, *****. No eating overhead and keep blocking like SF4).

-"best throw I've ever seen in a video game, EVER" Takes out swords, stabs you in the feet, teleports behind you and shoots you point blank in the back of the head and laughs. AWESOMENESS.

-Really safe pressure character, lots of good gun projectiles

Ryu:

-Basically TvC Ryu. All your TvC strings work again.

-Different hurricane kicks, some go up and down in the air, launch in different ways.

-When he does his Hurricane Kick super, he puts his foot on the screen to launch looks pretty neat

-Has faster fireball recovery, but not projectile character like Deadpool and Chris obviously

-...ITS RYU. Exactly what you expect, and since he's TvC Ryu he's a really solid character.
 06-18-2010, 01:08 PM         #197
JerseyLegend 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #198
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,167 | Props total: 2552 2552
Well, pretty cool to hear about the characters but... I'm dam sure guaranteed all characters will be balanced out before it comes out in a year...

BUT, I'm liking what I hear about Iron Man and Felicia but dam... Captain America = God Tier... nerf that dude right now... but I wouldn't mind gettin a chance to see what that plays like.

*waits for video*
 7 years ago '05        #199
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,455 | Props total: 4401 4401
I hope they put a decent Bison in the game... Alpha Bison was probably one of the weaker Bisons.
 7 years ago '08        #200
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
They should have a game mode in which its 3 on 3. Meaning, 1 player control each character per team.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy