Slammed 2011 Hyundai Sonata

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

02-10-2011, 05:33 PM         #1
13277 page views
44 comments

Chopzilla 
Props total:    Slaps total:  
Slammed 2011 Hyundai Sonata

You won’t see this anywhere else but on Stance:Nation. We first posted a couple of pictures of this Sonata months back and now we have even more to share with our visitors. The car is located in Korea somewhere and we absolutely love it. It’s different than anyhting we’ve seen before, and it’s looking really good. Never thought you would see a dumped Sonata sitting on a set of BBS’s did you? While we don’t have any specs at the moment, it looks like the car is bagged, obviously. Next time you see a Hyundai Sonata we’re willing to bet that you’ll think of this one! Sickness.

Sitting next to a stock Sonata this looks ridiculous..but as it says its located over in korea so driving something like that over here in Cali would need bags or just crawl everywhere but it looks dope to me Im really thinkin of coppin one when after I get my certification and start workin the new Elantra isn't too bad either but I cam across this and thought i'd share it with yall
+1   

best
worst
44 comments

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+24online now  12
Video inside MA'AMMMMMMM! I Don't even know who King VON ISSSSSSSSSS
115 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+126online now  12
Video inside 3 Naive OnlyFans Thots get a REALITY CHECK from Kevin Samuels & Hafeez ..
295 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  11
Apr 15 - Crypto Billionaire Investor Says ‘Washout’ Coming for Cryptocurrencie
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+134online now  10
Image(s) inside If women followed this secret formula more men would be married