most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
First class normally included cyclops, thats why it already seems fishy.
 7 years ago '09        #102
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
looks alot better then what i thought.............

magneto or should i say erik seemed way more cool then square a.ss charles.......and is the black kid nightcrawler????

and the chick with the butterfly wings
 7 years ago '09        #103
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
 experience said:
Why can't Hollywood keep history semi-correct at least? They want to ignore the comic book storyline and create a new one for the sake of story telling, okay fine but damn how do you just ignore American History altogether?

Assuming this takes place during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1959-1962) and Kennedy was still alive until a.ssassinated in 1963..... How in the f**k are the "X-Men" flying around in a SR-71 Blackbird when the first flight wasn't until 1964?

Who wrote this s**t? Glenn Beck? Just make it up as we go along huh Fox?

@ this n*gga.........just hope its a good movie
 7 years ago '08        #104
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 StreetZ17 said:
That's Scott with the protective eyewear. I remember that Alex (Havok) was with the X-Men before he joined X-Factor and Magneto's Brotherhood. (Add his father's Starjammers to that list too).

So I wouldn't doubt that there will be a 2nd installment showing a possibility of Cyclops as a X-Men f!ghting his own brother if they'll do a Brotherhood on the rise, and pretty much the same with the arrival of Juggernaut. They might have a hint that Wolverine is appearing at the end with more students like Iceman, Angel, Collosus, Jean-Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler, and Kitty.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #105
georgebenson 9 heat pts
space
space
$496 | Props total: 141 141
 Jnunez21 said:
s**t looks hot, who is the red night crawler lookin guy
his father who had him with Mystique!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #106
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
looks alot better then what i thought.............

magneto or should i say erik seemed way more cool then square a.ss charles.......and is the black kid nightcrawler????

and the chick with the butterfly wings
Thats Darwin
 7 years ago '04        #107
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 JaiMega said:
First Class has nothing to do with those movies.
thats why they showed 2 clips from the last movies in the trailer right? its obvious this is a prequel to the last 2 whether they are made by the same people or not.
 7 years ago '10        #108
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,203 | Props total: 15740 15740
 poeknock said:
will be there june 3rd with hidden sandwiches and drinks in my bag:cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #109
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 Peterparker said:
exactly. The trailer was alright. The cgi was impressive...but it wasn't nothing that excited me at all about this. I still will watch it because i'm a marvel fan. But Fox track record is pretty weak when it comes to Marvel movies. I didn't remember a single marvel trailer w/ FOX that didn't look somewhat bad a.ss and ended up being disappointing. Seems like some ppl just overhyping it cuz the expectations were so so low. And it turned out better then the expectations but still don't mean s**t is glitter. It's still s**t no matter how you dress it up w/ banging a.ss music for the trailer.
See, I don't understand why you can bash this, and be excited for some crap like "Thor".
 7 years ago '08        #110
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
Was the chick in Wolverine:Origins actually named Emma? Did they actually use her name? I can't remember.
 7 years ago '05        #111
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,512 | Props total: 4443 4443
 poeknock said:
will be there june 3rd with hidden sandwiches and drinks in my bag:cool-smiley-009:
You sir, are a bad a.ss. I couldn't even open a rockstar energy drink without having a heart attack. I was afraid the sound of the can opening was going to set off an alarm.

Anyways, this trailer gave me some faith in the movie.
 7 years ago '05        #112
octain76 
space
space
$312 | Props total: 0 0
Blows:thumbsdown:
 7 years ago '07        #113
JaeNice 7 heat pts
space
space
$2,203 | Props total: 0 0
 AnyGiven said:
Was the chick in Wolverine:Origins actually named Emma? Did they actually use her name? I can't remember.

[video - click to view]

And I think Silverfox screams out Emma.

Whoever is behind the story takes a L for f**king up a timeline the 4 other movies created.
 7 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 Peterparker said:
I swear u've backtracked tho because when the first Thor preview came out you gave it props but even then you had to add something negative

Tell me what is exciting about this preview besides the music that was selected for the preview? The cgi was coo the rest was iight. Nothing really stood out for me. I'm not over hyping it just because my expectations were low as s**t like other ppl. I see past the glamor and see it for what it really is at the moment. An ok preview. I still don't like the idea of these minor mutants. I don't like Fox is doing the film. The same company that had some bomb a.ss Wolverine previews n X3 previews. And those movies came out to be s**t.

Thor I was excited about that preview. not only because I was impressed w/ the scenes but Marvel studios track record is 3 for 3 for me at this moment. I take that into consideration as well for my anticipation for the film. Seems to me you already have ur mind made up that you will hate Thor and Cap. America before it even pops up in the theaters. You were already praising this film before a preview even popped up
Ugh... you wanna talk about track records???

THOR - Kenneth Branagh, look... I just don't enjoy this director's films. I just DON'T. His style is overly stylish and self-indulgent and pretentious. And, from the trailers I have seen, he has brought alot of that style into it. Chris Hemsworth seems to have the charisma of a blank piece of paper. Anthony Hopkins is overacting his a.ss off. Natalie Portman seems to only be there to be an anonymous romantic interest. The cinematography sucks. The visuals look stupid. And, worst of all, Thor's costume looks like sh*t.... SH*T. Plus, post-conversion 3D? EVEN MORE SH*T.

CAPTAIN AMERICA - Joe Johnston is a k!ller of good movies. The Wolfman last year? Anyone???? And then, who can forget the franchise k!ller that was "Jurassic Park 3". Or, what about "Hidalgo", or f*cking "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids". I don't trust this director... not even in the slightest. The only reason why this movie looks better than Thor is because there seems to be some sort of interesting inspiration behind it, which "Thor" seems to be completely devoid of. Chris Evans as Captain America is still a monumental mistake to me, and I am NOT the only one who thinks this. The suit looks stupid... even in action. It doesn't look as sh*tty as Thor, but I am still not impressed.

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS - Matthew Vaughn has a better track record as a director than both of these guys... As the producer of both "Lock, Stock, & Two Smoking Barrels", & "Snatch"; not to mention the director of "Layer Cake", "Stardust", and "Kick-Ass", this guy has NEVER been involved with a bad movie. Plus, Bryan Singer as a producer adds more hope that they can bring in his style and sensibilities into it. What impresses me most about this trailer is not the visuals, even though they are awesome... it's that it has something that both of the aforementioned films seem to be lacking: a sense of reality to it... It exists in a time and place that is iconic, and it is tinkering with history in an interesting way. There seems to be alot of dark moody pathos, something lacking in both previews previously mentioned. And, I think the movie is well cast, and I also think this movie has alot more potential to be something better than just a comic book movie.

So, those are my reasons. Take it or leave it. Marvel is not all high and mighty like you think it is. Say what you will, but studios like Fox are getting smarter, and aren't making the same stupid decisions in the past. Paramount & Marvel Studios however...

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 02-11-2011 at 11:49 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #115
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
this s**t looks wack
 7 years ago '07        #116
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,586 | Props total: 43739 43739
looks sick!
 7 years ago '08        #117
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
 JaeNice said:

And I think Silverfox screams out Emma.

Whoever is behind the story takes a L for f**king up a timeline the 4 other movies created.

[pic - click to view]

Got damn it FOX!!! Lets all just pretend Wolverine: Origins never existed
 7 years ago '05        #118
space
space
 AnyGiven said:

[pic - click to view]

Got damn it FOX!!! Lets all just pretend Wolverine: Origins never existed
I think they may be ignoring Wolverine: Origins... which, lets face it, is a smart choice.

EDIT: according to the guardians of knowledge known as "Wikipedia", Emma "Frost" in Wolverine might've not been the actual "Emma Frost"... The credits list her as "Kayla's Sister/Emma"... it's a mess, I know. But, I've learned that these films are not adhering to any real continuity, so whatever.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 02-11-2011 at 11:47 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #119
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 1104 1104
imma be honest i rides out with marvel always...I say what I want about them like or dislike....

my main problem with these studios is:
There are so many universes of the x men, not to mention the Ultimate Marvel universe, which in itself has varied story lines ripe for the picking....

I don't get why they wont do the real research and put out a.............

REALLY WORTHY MOVIE TRUE TO SOME KIND OF CONTINUITY OF ONE OF THE HOWEVER MANY UNIVERSES THERE ARE IN MARVEL.
 7 years ago '04        #120
NAKHI ALLAH 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,238 | Props total: 1104 1104
i cant front the trailer looks crazy nice
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
88 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy