Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-11-2011, 12:50 AM         #81
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks good
 7 years ago '09        #82
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 Dee Grande said:

[pic - click to view]

they're just glasses
aint nobody reads posts, ISN'T THAT HANK McCOY BEFORE HE TURNS INTO BEAST?! with raven/mystique...

there is no Cyclopes... he wouldn't be born yet?

and with the whole flying planes before they were invented thing, its a movie,they can bend history around... plus its a comic book movie... its not like you can flip a page and they are at a different location.

Last edited by minnesota763; 02-11-2011 at 12:56 AM..
 02-11-2011, 01:10 AM         #83
TEK2yuhDOME 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks wayyy better then the Green Lantern trailer....but then again Marvel loves to make kiddie movies.
 7 years ago '04        #84
SHOWTIME 
space
space
$4,273 | Props total: 10 10
 experience said:
Why can't Hollywood keep history semi-correct at least? They want to ignore the comic book storyline and create a new one for the sake of story telling, okay fine but damn how do you just ignore American History altogether?

Assuming this takes place during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1959-1962) and Kennedy was still alive until a.ssassinated in 1963..... How in the f**k are the "X-Men" flying around in a SR-71 Blackbird when the first flight wasn't until 1964?

Who wrote this s**t? Glenn Beck? Just make it up as we go along huh Fox?
bend your imagination a little and a.ssume that these special people got their hands on the prototype.. its a movie dude...

were you just trying to show off your knowledge?
 7 years ago '04        #85
namean 
space
space
space
$1,482 | Props total: 0 0
oh well, i guess it's really beast in those glasses afterall. still, just because they left out cyclops doesn't mean they aren't f**king up the continuity; they put beast in "first class" but he was younger than the professor in X3.

EDIT: i wonder if azazel and mystique f**k in this lmao. that's how nightcrawler came about afterall.

Last edited by namean; 02-11-2011 at 02:26 AM..
 02-11-2011, 02:20 AM         #86
ngoogs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 experience said:
Why can't Hollywood keep history semi-correct at least? They want to ignore the comic book storyline and create a new one for the sake of story telling, okay fine but damn how do you just ignore American History altogether?

Assuming this takes place during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1959-1962) and Kennedy was still alive until a.ssassinated in 1963..... How in the f**k are the "X-Men" flying around in a SR-71 Blackbird when the first flight wasn't until 1964?

you're an idiot. it's a comic-book-based movie...... they have super powers too, dumbass.... how do they do that? at three year olds posting on BX
 02-11-2011, 08:06 AM         #87
hasonipenny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
looks dope
 7 years ago '07        #88
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 meepos said:
you're wrong. YOU may not give a f**k, but anything with an X-Men name to it will draw a crowd.
 7 years ago '09        #89
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 experience said:

who cares??????
like 2 years diff is going to tank the entire movie
 7 years ago '06        #90
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
 rashad0715 said:
That's not Cyclops it's his brother Alex.
That's Scott with the protective eyewear. I remember that Alex (Havok) was with the X-Men before he joined X-Factor and Magneto's Brotherhood. (Add his father's Starjammers to that list too).

So I wouldn't doubt that there will be a 2nd installment showing a possibility of Cyclops as a X-Men f!ghting his own brother if they'll do a Brotherhood on the rise, and pretty much the same with the arrival of Juggernaut. They might have a hint that Wolverine is appearing at the end with more students like Iceman, Angel, Collosus, Jean-Grey, Storm, Nightcrawler, and Kitty.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 experience said:

this is exactly what i said to myself

they are in a house that looks like it was made today in modern era watching kennedy on a s**tty a.ss tv..it was ridiculous
 7 years ago '05        #92
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
it's an alternate universe you idiots.

so mutants existed and were flying around in american history? god, shut the f**k up.
 7 years ago '04        #93
Drug Free|M 11 heat pts11
space
space
$49,204 | Props total: 1362 1362
 JaiMega said:
it's an alternate universe you idiots.

so mutants existed and were flying around in american history? god, shut the f**k up.
why would your base of operation be in westchester,ny if u lived in an alternate universe..

they are in the same universe as common folk..thats the whole point of x-men..mutants co existing with humans..

the only way this movie possibly works is if they make it seem like the last x-men movies were in the future like star trek and the prequel is in present day like "how i met your mother"..but JFK throws that off unless they are looking at an old tape.

how does the technology in the prequel look more advanced than in the past movies?? it doesnt make sense.

Last edited by Drug Free; 02-11-2011 at 09:48 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #94
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,740 | Props total: 6445 6445
 7 years ago '06        #95
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
flopyou can't tell me 90% of that trailer wasnt boring.
 7 years ago '05        #96
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Drug Free said:
why would your base of operation be in westchester,ny if u lived in an alternate universe..

they are in the same universe as common folk..thats the whole point of x-men..mutants co existing with humans..

the only way this movie possibly works is if they make it seem like the last x-men movies were in the future like star trek and the prequel is in present day like "how i met your mother"..but JFK throws that off unless they are looking at an old tape.

how does the technology in the prequel look more advanced than in the past movies?? it doesnt make sense.
First Class has nothing to do with those movies.
 7 years ago '04        #97
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
Anyone co-signing that Wolverine movie needs to be shot. There's waaay more problems with that movie than what they did to Deadpool (although that was by far one of the biggest atrocities ever brought from comic to big screen).

This movie definitely has a better staff, so I'll reserve my judgment. I'm always down for origin stories. It's much more of a challenge creating something new off something that existed beforehand rather than moving on to something new that moves it forward. I'm looking forward to the movie simply because I freaking love Magneto and am interested to see how they go about shaping his ideology into what we know it to be (homo superior dominance).

I'll be getting on this movie, but I won't have my hopes too high for this. I hate inconsistencies with the source material whenever films adapt from comics. It happens way too often for me to have my hopes up. But we'll see...
 7 years ago '08        #98
svvt14 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,443 | Props total: 146 146
Trailer looks dope, but without Angel, Cyclops, and Marvel Girl this isnt the first class period. They should have just named it something else. Im still gonna see it but it is way off base.
 7 years ago '09        #99
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
people keep saying "no cyclops, so it's gonna suck"...
cyclops is terrible, a whiny lil b**ch.
 7 years ago '07        #100
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 5_star_smitty said:
people keep saying "no cyclops, so it's gonna suck"...
cyclops is terrible, a whiny lil b**ch.
Yea, I don't like Cyclops or Wolverine for that matter but that's me . Cable was my favorite X-Men character.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy