X-Men: First Class First Trailer

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
29 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,411 | Props total: 422 422
 namean said:
yes, i'm aware of the difference between cyclops/havok. but if you watched the trailer, the part where it shows havok shooting beams out of his arms (1:21), a split second before that it shows some guy in a red plaid shirt with what looks like protective eyewear, and he's kissing some blonde chick.

just because he's not a character in this movie doesn't mean they won't have future sequences showing the next class of x-men.
its just a guy with glasses
 7 years ago '06        #62
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,980 | Props total: 3542 3542
I was skeptical in the beginning but I see what they're trying to do with this version now.

...I'll give them one thing....this movie makes the characters and story seem more realistic than the other ones.

Looks like the new Spiderman movie is the last one up to drop a trailer.....

Last edited by 01seay; 02-10-2011 at 10:39 PM..
 7 years ago '98        #63
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,196 | Props total: 3603 3603
mind blown
 7 years ago '09        #64
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
the trailer looks nice, just a couple more months...
 7 years ago '05        #65
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
I mean but lets not get it twisted...even if this is good, nobody is gonna give a f**k.

The general public doesnt give a f**k about these characters.

If you aint got Wolverine, you aint got nothing coming mainstream wise unless they trying to tap into that Twilight crowd...
 7 years ago '04        #66
GodsFavorite 101 heat pts101
space
space
space
$8,893 | Props total: 2956 2956
trailer looked good but so did wolverine, x3, etc.

yall still trust Fox

let me know when they fire rothman
 7 years ago '07        #67
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1123 1123
idk s**t looks suspect
 7 years ago '08        #68
SantinoMurder 
space
space
$2,519 | Props total: 0 0
im down first day
 7 years ago '09        #69
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 namean said:
No, Havok is the blonde guy who shoots the red beam from his arms a split second after. before that, it shows some guy with what looks like protective eyewear. he also doesn't have blonde hair.
hank mccoy/beast
 7 years ago '05        #70
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
 Bobby's World said:
I mean but lets not get it twisted...even if this is good, nobody is gonna give a f**k.

If you aint got Wolverine, you aint got nothing coming mainstream wise unless they trying to tap into that Twilight crowd...
you're wrong. YOU may not give a f**k, but anything with an X-Men name to it will draw a crowd.
 7 years ago '09        #71
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bobby's World said:

i think they don't need the core xmen characters (wolverine, cyclopes, jean, storm) theres plenty of mutants they need to focus on, plus they had 3 movies with them (4 if you count origins)

its an interesting storyline, and we get to see how the xmen start out... s**t, how they left x3 off like that, the only thing they could do is start from the beginning. imagine the storyline, the 'cure' wore off so basically no point of x3?
 7 years ago '04        #72
macoeric 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$564 | Props total: 366 366
Didn't read through the other posts, but did anyone find out the song to this?
I'm thinking it might be an original score..
 7 years ago '09        #73
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
All comic movies will bring the crowd's. I've been to see them all in the theaters from the Batman's ,Spider mans ,Spawn ,X-men ,Fantastic 4's ,Watchmen (yes that),Dare Devil ,Elektra ,The Hulk's ,Ghost Rider ,Superman , The Iron Man's ,The Punishers ,The Blades even Jonah Hex And last year right before they closed our last drive in they showed Howard the Duck ,Red Sonja ,Man-Thing the only 3 films I needed to see on the big screen. I don't give a sh*t if the movie sucks or not if it's comic book related I'm there they can just count my 10 bills as a given. Am I gonna like all of them probably not but I'd rather spend my money on them instead of some non comic book related action film or comedy.
 7 years ago '04        #74
jimmylong03 
space
space
$994 | Props total: 0 0
 experience said:
Why can't Hollywood keep history semi-correct at least? They want to ignore the comic book storyline and create a new one for the sake of story telling, okay fine but damn how do you just ignore American History altogether?

Assuming this takes place during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1959-1962) and Kennedy was still alive until a.ssassinated in 1963..... How in the f**k are the "X-Men" flying around in a SR-71 Blackbird when the first flight wasn't until 1964?

Who wrote this s**t? Glenn Beck? Just make it up as we go along huh Fox?

I was thinking the same thing like, the blackbird looks all futuristic and all the real airplanes would be basic as hell. Hollywood always remix a great comic story and make something look stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #75
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 Histy said:
I thought that wolverine movie was good
me too the only prob I had with wolverine origins was what they did to deadpool at the end but the rest was dope IMO.

and it may be the inner geek in me going crazy right now but this doesn't look bad I could have sworn this was gonna be about the teen xmen with booby drake and Kitty I'd much rather have this.......
 7 years ago '06        #76
droid3000 996 heat pts996
space
space
$26,528 | Props total: 26324 26324
^^^Wolverine was atrocious

Last edited by droid3000; 02-11-2011 at 12:13 AM..
 7 years ago '11        #77
NiMaD 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 160 160
if the pre-released with unfinished s**t didnt leak way ahead of theatrical release and they did something different with deadpool yall woulda called it a classic.

lmao @ anal fanboys amuse me

Last edited by NiMaD; 02-11-2011 at 12:21 AM..
 02-11-2011, 12:04 AM         #78
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Crankdatkfc said:
Cyclops is too young to be around for when this happen (Ya i know it's fictional)
idiot
 7 years ago '08        #79
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 namean said:
yes, i'm aware of the difference between cyclops/havok. but if you watched the trailer, the part where it shows havok shooting beams out of his arms (1:21), a split second before that it shows some guy in a red plaid shirt with what looks like protective eyewear, and he's kissing some blonde chick.

just because he's not a character in this movie doesn't mean they won't have future sequences showing the next class of x-men.

[pic - click to view]

they're just glasses
 7 years ago '08        #80
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 experience said:
Why can't Hollywood keep history semi-correct at least? They want to ignore the comic book storyline and create a new one for the sake of story telling, okay fine but damn how do you just ignore American History altogether?

Assuming this takes place during the Cuban Missile Crisis (1959-1962) and Kennedy was still alive until a.ssassinated in 1963..... How in the f**k are the "X-Men" flying around in a SR-71 Blackbird when the first flight wasn't until 1964?

Who wrote this s**t? Glenn Beck? Just make it up as we go along huh Fox?

we got n*ggas shooting lasers outta their hands, doing teleportation, using cerebro and controlling missiles with their minds, and of all things, ur sittin here b**chin about realism because they have a particular flight technology 2-5 years early?

go sit down somewhere
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
32 comments
1 day ago