Feb 10 - Possible Extraterrestrial Alien Signal Received Says, NASA

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
174 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

You Believe in Aliens?
Yes, Beam me up 70 83.33%
No, You a nut 14 16.67%
Voters: 84. This poll is closed

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
 O-King said:
good and evil is PERCEPTION

jesus existed and died

you choose to speak "satan" into existence to blame everyones problems on

theres 7 continents and a billion ppl, all the people in the remote location who never heard or accepted jesus will not goto hell

nice post....

you get points subtracted for the BBW lesbo avy though....
 7 years ago '06        #42
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
@ people getting mad the minute I mention Jesus.

You all 'believe' in God. You just choose not to 'believe' in Him because you know it'll mean you having to change your life to give glory to Him, rather than yourselves.

At least if I'm wrong, nothing happens. If you're wrong, you have everything to lose. But if I'm right, I have everything to gain.

Hell is too hot and eternity is too long for me to just casually dismiss the existence of God.

Like I said, take a trip to church and ask some of those burning questions you want answering.

P.s. One minute whilst I just laugh my a.ss off at the Big Bang 'theory'. Which, by the way:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #43
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
space
$11,073 | Props total: 1559 1559
we shot rockets at the moon and they didn't respond
 02-11-2011, 08:58 AM         #44
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 polorsport2345 said:
I went through an experience that would make u a believer son
same here.
 02-11-2011, 08:59 AM         #45
R_U_Serious  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and also i believe in GOD, not jesus GOD when i pray i pray to GOD ...i don't care what the dudes f**kin son says or does im going to answer to GOD. no prophets no middlemen just the god him self.
 7 years ago '07        #46
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,086 | Props total: 1526 1526
 ra1n said:
If there's an all loving, all knowing, understanding god then he should understand why people disbelieve. He should know the exact amount of evidence that is needed for someone to believe.
that's the exact reason why we are not the judges. people always tend to forget that and start telling people where they will go for the afterlife.

No human knows where another human will end up.
 7 years ago '04        #47
TheProtege9020 54 heat pts54
space
space
$5,484 | Props total: 872 872
 CuZzA said:

You all 'believe' in God. You just choose not to 'believe' in Him because you know it'll mean you having to change your life to give glory to Him, rather than yourselves.

At least if I'm wrong, nothing happens. If you're wrong, you have everything to lose. But if I'm right, I have everything to gain.

Hell is too hot and eternity is too long for me to just casually dismiss the existence of God.

Like I said, take a trip to church and ask some of those burning questions you want answering.

P.s. One minute whilst I just laugh my a.ss off at the Big Bang 'theory'. Which, by the way:

[pic - click to view]

in a deebo voice "f**k YOU"....that is all
 02-11-2011, 11:09 AM         #48
bigox420  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So some people believe in A GOD as if there is a person??? You do not believe there are ET's out there but you believe that a women thousands of year ago got pregnant without having s3x. Mary wakes up one morning with GODS baby inside her LOL. Believe that there is a person (god) in the sky controlling everything LMAO. Religion is full of lies.

I am catholic and believe that there is a god to worship, but not the kind of god that is up there looking down on us and controlling everything. To be honest maybe it is the ET's looking down on us making us believe that there is a GOD up there.

UFO's are more believable than a women getting pregnant without actually having intercourse. At least there is some video evidence that it is possible. Show me some evidence that a women can get pregnant by GOD.

Last edited by bigox420; 02-11-2011 at 06:50 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #49
HHS 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 93 93
Seems pretty flimsy. Aliens probably exist, but I doubt they've been here or have communicated with us. It's possible that, like us, they would attempt to send out a message, but there'd need to be good evidence of that.
 7 years ago '10        #50
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
i dont know...

i want to talk with an alien
 7 years ago '04        #51
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
wow just watch all 11 videos and that was crazy.
 7 years ago '05        #52
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]

You're an idiot.
 7 years ago '04        #53
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
Hmmm.....

Those in the government intentionally destroying three WTC towers by demolition = "Crazy"

Martian/alien lifeforms flying around space = "Real"

Human beings doing inhumane things (for the millionth time, historically) is less plausible than martians?

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Last edited by Screwhead; 02-11-2011 at 02:22 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #54
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 Screwhead said:
Hmmm.....

Those in the government intentionally destroying three WTC towers by demolition = "Crazy"

Martian/alien lifeforms flying around space = "Real"

Human beings doing inhumane things (for the millionth time, historically) is less plausible than martians?

Gotta love hypocrisy.
 7 years ago '04        #55
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 2026 2026
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]

so you are saying fear is what got you to believe and how you try to convince others?

how are u different from a nazi? ill wait
 7 years ago '06        #56
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,267 | Props total: 445 445
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]

dude when is the last time god did anything for you??? like for real?? when have you asked him for something and received it? i have seen zero evidence of a god.. just a money hungry group of blind mice who devote there lives to an imaginary man... or whatever it is the church is the biggest joke of an organization all they do is collect money from its followers... you think your right and another 30 different groups swear they are right.. you are all pawns...you can believe whatever you want.. just dont talk s**t because ppl dont share those beliefs.. its really crazy to me that ppl believe in god even with all the ACTUAL evidence that there is not god..
 02-11-2011, 03:23 PM         #57
Ni2  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys ever think about how a lot of believers have this idea that well if im wrong i lose nothing yet i have everything to gain. like people were tricked into giving up their free will with the idea there is nothing to lose. then its just a matter of time before they are being told how to live.
 02-11-2011, 04:08 PM         #58
Giuseppe554  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]

i'd rather live thinking that there is a god and finding out that there wasn't , then living thinking that there wasn't one and finding out that there actually is one.
 7 years ago '11        #59
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,249 | Props total: 1284 1284
I'm glad to see some people with open minds trying to seek truth.. Don't believe everything u see or hear, but listen.. One day the issue u put to the side may pop up again and you'll b like, I've heard this before. Life is a puzzle that's supposed to be simple. For me, I do not believe in coincidence..|

"It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences."-V {V for Vendetta)
 7 years ago '06        #60
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 CuZzA said:

[pic - click to view]

we believe in god, but jesus died and not comin back

"you" live out of fear of not going to hell

but if you lived outta love for heavin you would be righteous all the time

why cant people believe in god & the big bang theory?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I'm taking that one-way flight to London
16 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy