No Credibility (CHRIS BROUSSARD)... "STEVE NASH has the greatest shooting stroke of all time" (poll)

most viewed right now
 97
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
123 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 71
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
NBA Lonzo ball willing to take a pay cut to add stars
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside well damn Young Ma looking more swole than 95% of you niggas
128 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

sweetest stroke/jump shooter all time?
Ray Allen 100 48.31%
dirk Nowitzki 6 2.90%
Larry Bird 11 5.31%
Steve Nash 23 11.11%
Dale ellis 0 0%
Glen Rice 9 4.35%
Michael Jordans fadeaway 23 11.11%
Reggie miller 20 9.66%
Steve Kerr 4 1.93%
jerry west 2 0.97%
peja stojackvic 3 1.45%
stephen curry 2 0.97%
dell curry 3 1.45%
chris mullin 1 0.48%
jamaal wilkes 0 0%
Voters: 207. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 02:43 PM         #61
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Boxden probably has the dumbest posters on the net, that includes the beastality forums... I'm sure those n*ggas actually know WTF they're talking about...
 7 years ago '07        #62
Bkjj11 3745 heat pts3745
space
avatar space
space
$97,185 | Props total: 79906 79906
Nash is the best shooter now

All ray & reggie are 3 pt shooters, if they played 50 years ago with no 3pt line, what could u count on them for?
 7 years ago '10        #63
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 China Man said:
WTF? Almost all shooters in the NBA "follow through" with their shot, and uses their legs... if they didn't the shots would be blocked half the time. Ever been to a real NBA game? If so, you'd see how high these n*ggas jump with they shoot.

Again, another moron...
GTFOH China Boy. Have you ever even played ball? Compare Ray Allens form to the rest of the league and you'll see how much of a difference he gets up using his legs, and how much of a difference his follow through is compared to the league. Its something that he works on every single game. Stop tryna discredit everybodies post and come up with real facts to support any of your arguements :fruit:
 02-10-2011, 03:03 PM         #64
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, that video just said... accuracy improves when you shoot the ball on a plane parallel to the rim because it is the shortest distance... then it goes on to say, less distance = larger margin of error... so you want to shoot the ball where you have a larger margin of error?

And Ray's back spin is horrible... there are times he shoots the ball with no spin.

Anyways ---> if the sports science had analyzed Steve Nash and other NBA players, it would be contradictory to what they're saying about Ray Allen.

Once again, proof of media owning you retards.

BTW:

Don't get me wrong, Ray Allen has a good shot... but there are reasons for his inconsistencies. He misses wide open 3's all the time (he' shooting his career best NOW)... but when we are talking about ALL time and best strokes... Ray Allen isn't the best.
 7 years ago '07        #65
DZ816 
space
space
space
$166 | Props total: 0 0
Please respect Steve Nash. He may have not deserved MVP back to back years but the guy can shoot. He can step back, off the dribble, off the catch , etc... you can not deny the guy that much. If you check your sources in Dallas they will tell you he used to beat Dirk consistently in shooting contest. Im just saying... Its all opinionated about the top spot but homie is on the list for a reason, as well as everyone else. Im not sure if every one was as versatile in game situation shooters like Nash...but originally post was the guy with the sweetest stroke.... best looking, smoothest, its rips the net everytime, Ray Allen.
 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM         #66
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
GTFOH China Boy. Have you ever even played ball? Compare Ray Allens form to the rest of the league and you'll see how much of a difference he gets up using his legs, and how much of a difference his follow through is compared to the league. Its something that he works on every single game. Stop tryna discredit everybodies post and come up with real facts to support any of your arguements :fruit:
No facts? In my first post I provided ALL sorts of facts what the f**k are you talking about?

Compare his shot to the rest of the league? I've seen all 32 teams play within the last 3 seasons, live, I know what the shots look like. Most NBA players jump high when they shoot, or else it would be BLOCKED...

And please explain to me, what "follow" through are you talking about? How is his follow through better than the rest of the league? You talkin like the rest of the league = Shawn Marion.


[pic - click to view]



You can pretty much search any NBA player that's good and he'll have a follow through.

Like I said, if you EVER had any schooling or played basketball at any serious function, you'd know what the f**k I'm talking about....
 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM         #67
Brassmonkey3333 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
<-----boston fan........................and i do NOT think Ray has textbook form or the best form of all time....His stroke is great but the form like China mentioned is not textbook.....Open any book about bball and the elbow is suppose to be in and under the ball
 02-10-2011, 03:09 PM         #68
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
u are the dumbest china man in math ive ever met...ur a disgrace to ur family...take the sword ninja...

watch the video again n again until u have it right u pathetic teriyak...
lol what did I say that was false? Did you READ my first line? And did you WATCH the video to see if what I said was right?
Sour a.ss boston fan. Go read my 1st post how bad Ray shot the past 2 years when Boston got eliminated...
 02-10-2011, 03:11 PM         #69
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Brassmonkey3333 said:
<-----boston fan........................and i do NOT think Ray has textbook form or the best form of all time....His stroke is great but the form like China mentioned is not textbook.....Open any book about bball and the elbow is suppose to be in and under the ball
Thank you. Generally in, under the ball and pointed at the basket.
 7 years ago '08        #70
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,280 | Props total: 1454 1454
Jesus Shuttlesworth hands down. It don't get more textbook than that.
 02-10-2011, 03:18 PM         #71
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]


Learn something.
 02-10-2011, 03:23 PM         #72
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 agony8 said:
yes because every great shootr in the history of the nba has never had down games...are u also adding the fact that ray basically carried the team last year cause paul was dealing with injuries and well garneet was coming back from one...didnt think so u dumb f**king slant eye...
What does Ray Allen carrying the team have to do with anything? You realize Ray Allen averaged the lowest amount of PPG last year for his whole entire CAREER outside of his rookie year?

lol @ down games... I gave you a pretty significant sample size. Probably not enough to make an a.ssumption about his general jump shot as far as form or what have you, but it serves my point. I gave you 2 series from 2 consecutive years.

u have no clue what ur talking bout n really need to watch the video again...i bet u suck d!ck at pool too...f**king dumbass...
lol I think you need to watch the video again... either that or take some reading lessons and read my posts because obviously, you're just not smart enough to understand what I'm saying... when you say things like "Ray carried the team.." what the f**k does that have to do with anything?

Pretty much exposed yourself to being a young a.ss n*gga... I'm not responding to you unless you post something semi intelligent... meaning I'm not responding to you.
 7 years ago '10        #73
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 China Man said:
No facts? In my first post I provided ALL sorts of facts what the f**k are you talking about?

Compare his shot to the rest of the league? I've seen all 32 teams play within the last 3 seasons, live, I know what the shots look like. Most NBA players jump high when they shoot, or else it would be BLOCKED...

And please explain to me, what "follow" through are you talking about? How is his follow through better than the rest of the league? You talkin like the rest of the league = Shawn Marion.


[pic - click to view]



You can pretty much search any NBA player that's good and he'll have a follow through.

Like I said, if you EVER had any schooling or played basketball at any serious function, you'd know what the f**k I'm talking about....
LOL at you posting Ray Ray's shooting numbers in the finals to back up your argument about the 'sweetest stroke of all time". Not taking into account that he is probably the most consistent Celtic there is. Reggie Miller's form sucks, yet hes one of the best. You just dont get it bro, stick to nice cars, quantum physics, and fried rice. Leave ball alone!
 7 years ago '05        #74
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,658 | Props total: 15281 15281
Not sure how Ben Gordon didn't make the list.. that n*gga shot form and high arching jumper is a thing of beauty..
 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM         #75
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mcruz said:
LOL at you posting Ray Ray's shooting numbers in the finals to back up your argument about the 'sweetest stroke of all time". Not taking into account that he is probably the most consistent Celtic there is. Reggie Miller's form sucks, yet hes one of the best. You just dont get it bro, stick to nice cars, quantum physics, and fried rice. Leave ball alone!
lol @ that being 1 of my many points... it's funny how you couldn't actually respond to anything HAD to do with basketball and shooting... you know, the things I mentioned?

What does him being the most consistent celtic have to do with ANYTHING? Why does anyone need to take this into account? Does being a Celtic have anything to do with having a great shooting stroke?

What don't I get? This thread is about the greatest shooting stroke... I've much posted informative posts about shooting a ball... and while you and another dumbass wants to make asian jokes?

I'm not sure wtf is up with all this racial s**t... I mean I'm half black and all... but it's ironic how n*ggas complain all the a.ssumptions that are made about them...

Doesn't matter, I'm laughing at this s**t at the end of the day cuz how stupid you mother f**kers are....
 7 years ago '05        #76
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$15,768 | Props total: 5538 5538
 Crookz said:
you lost for watching first take and listening to f**got a.ss skip and that retarded yellow n*gga

[pic - click to view]

 02-10-2011, 03:38 PM         #77
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ those videos.

Ray has nice footwork when he gets his shot off...

But notice how Ray doesn't talk about ANYTHING that has to do with shooting the ball from waist up other than holding your release.

Like I said, it's obvious ya'll never had any real basketball training in any serious function... or read anything...

There are videos on youtube about it too, but ya'll are too f**kin ignorant for that s**t.

lol @ agony posting videos that proves MY points...

That's when you know you're a f**kin dumbass.
 7 years ago '10        #78
mcruz 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$562 | Props total: 0 0
 China Man said:
lol @ that being 1 of my many points... it's funny how you couldn't actually respond to anything HAD to do with basketball and shooting... you know, the things I mentioned?

What does him being the most consistent celtic have to do with ANYTHING? Why does anyone need to take this into account? Does being a Celtic have anything to do with having a great shooting stroke?

What don't I get? This thread is about the greatest shooting stroke... I've much posted informative posts about shooting a ball... and while you and another dumbass wants to make asian jokes?

I'm not sure wtf is up with all this racial s**t... I mean I'm half black and all... but it's ironic how n*ggas complain all the a.ssumptions that are made about them...

Doesn't matter, I'm laughing at this s**t at the end of the day cuz how stupid you mother f**kers are....
. Dont worry bro I'm half black too...

Ray Ray FTW!
 02-10-2011, 03:42 PM         #79
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dirk.
 02-10-2011, 03:42 PM         #80
China Man 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve Nash career 3 point: 43%

Ray Allen career 3 point: 39.8%
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
condoms are lame as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 43
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
57 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 29
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
244 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
160 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
May 23 - Milwaukee Teen (15) brutally tortured, stabbed and burned over stolen..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
130 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy