Jerry Sloan to resign today

most viewed right now
 181
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 125
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 90
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 88
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
84 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15283 15283
D.Rose and the Bulls got 2 coaches fired or resigning.. Pacers now Jazz...


Once D.Rose come to your town and embarass that a.ss.. Coaches beware of your job..









Sloan was a good coach but he should have been let go 10 years ago but he had the loyalty of the owner, and was deemed untouchable, he always kept the Jazz competitive but at the same time he was a coach who could never get them over the hump.. Took them almost 20 years for them figure that s**t out..


Last edited by Hold That; 02-10-2011 at 12:33 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #42
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,831 | Props total: 7886 7886
Damn.

Anyone who has a bad word to say about Sloan should off themselves.
 02-10-2011, 12:33 PM         #43
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jerry Sloan = Byron Scott

hes coached a team to a finals apperance, but at the end of the day hes another coach who really hasnt done anything special
 7 years ago '04        #44
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Hold That said:
D.Rose and the Bulls got 2 coaches fired or resigning.. Pacers now Jazz...


Once D.Rose come to your town and embarass that a.ss.. Coaches beware of your job..









Sloan was a good coach but he should have been let go 10 years ago.
Why? He coached the Jazz for 23 seasons, and out of those 23, only 1 was a losing season, and thats because Keith McCloud was their starting PG for more than half the season...
 7 years ago '04        #45
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 fmoney88 said:
Jerry Sloan = Byron Scott

hes coached a team to a finals apperance, but at the end of the day hes another coach who really hasnt done anything special
Stupid.

If it wasn't for MJ, the Jazz would be a dynasty...
 02-10-2011, 12:34 PM         #46
Fcuk Boy Music 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GOAT COACH EVER....BEST COACH IN NBA




if not for Phil Jack, Greg Pop, D Rivers
 7 years ago '08        #47
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
avatar space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7941 7941
"sources ( :rolleyes: ) say deron williams wants to be traded and his wishlist includes [insert elite teams] and the knicks"


^^ guaranteed within the next 7 days
 7 years ago '05        #48
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
avatar space
space
$37,661 | Props total: 15283 15283
 Russ369 said:
Why? He coached the Jazz for 23 seasons, and out of those 23, only 1 was a losing season, and thats because Keith McCloud was their starting PG for more than half the season...
There's plenty of coaches who have tons of good to mediocre seasons and can coach a team into the playoffs and keep them competitve.. Thats like George Karl being kept in Denver for 20 years because he's doing what he's doing right now.. He should have been gone a long time ago.

At the end of the day Sloan will be able to get almost any coaching vacancy he wants, if I was the Knicks I'd fire D'Antoni a.ss asap.
 7 years ago '08        #49
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
 JayDawn said:
Great Coach but overrated IDGAF
Co-Sign
 02-10-2011, 12:36 PM         #50
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ron O'Neal said:
HOF coach. this is shocking and sad if true. wonder if hes done for good with coaching.

side note: anyone else think that sloan looks an alcoholic who beats his wife.


bad joke...jerry sloan recentlly lost his wife to cancer....and i think that made it easier for him to retire like this now....he hasn't looked the same since she died....
 7 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$8,194 | Props total: 51 51
damn chicago ether'd his entire career its f**ked up
 7 years ago '04        #52
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Hold That said:
There's plenty of coaches who have tons of good to mediocre seasons and can coach a team into the playoffs and keep them competitve.. Thats like George Karl being kept in Denver for 20 years because he's doing what he's doing right now.. He should have been gone a long time ago.

At the end of the day Sloan will be able to get almost any coaching vacancy he wants, if I was the Knicks I'd fire D'Antoni a.ss asap.
Nah, cmon... Who was coaching the Nuggets before Karl came back during the Melo era? He turned that team around, and they became a solid 50-win team because of him... Look what happend to the Nuggets when Karl was in treatment last season? They were s**t... They are s**t NOW because of the Melo drama...
 7 years ago '10        #53
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
avatar space
space
$30,870 | Props total: 20047 20047
The Bulls was the last straw after losing 9 out of the last 13. Seeing Boozer, Krover, and Brewer out there had to make Sloan sick. It was reported that he and the GM had a heated exchange after the loss.

Anyways, come to the muthaf**kin Pistons. They need you. Bad.


Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 02-10-2011 at 12:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #54
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
 fmoney88 said:
Jerry Sloan = Byron Scott

hes coached a team to a finals apperance, but at the end of the day hes another coach who really hasnt done anything special
Why do you continuously post the dumbest s**t you can possibly think of?
 7 years ago '04        #55
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$19,188 | Props total: 3864 3864
sloan is the man, sucks he never won a championship...its coaches like him that i have no problem with being so long tenured...he actually fielded a competitive team for most of his seasons and the jazz were always a playoff contender, unlike some of these other coaches who hold onto their jobs after repeated mediocrity
 7 years ago '04        #56
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
avatar space
space
$22,491 | Props total: 3192 3192
 Hovi Bryant said:
The Bulls was the last straw after losing 9 out of the last 13. Seeing Boozer, Krover, and Brewer out there had to make Sloan sick. It was reported that he and the GM had a heated exchange after the loss.

Anyways, come to the muthaf**kin Pistons. They need you. Bad.
Its gotta be a s**t feeling when the Utah Jazz lose to the Chicago Jazz... Sloan was like f**k it im coming to Chicago as an a.sst. Coach... I miss those cats...
 7 years ago '04        #57
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
avatar space
space
$50,701 | Props total: 9704 9704
his time there is older than 40 players. if he wants to bow out more power to him. he done enough
 02-10-2011, 12:46 PM         #58
fmoney88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *eckounltd1972* said:
Why do you continuously post the dumbest s**t you can possibly think of?
what has he done, dude has been coaching forever and has no championship to show for it...

hes just another coach who coached for a long a.ss time nothing special
 7 years ago '10        #59
cottonman5grand 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,107 | Props total: 61 61
Can we fold this franchise and cyphen its players please!?
 7 years ago '10        #60
Alerts 222 heat pts222
space
avatar space
space
$15,641 | Props total: 5622 5622
First Miller, now Sloan. We need to investigate Rose
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 43
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy