Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #161
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 primetime said:
I would like to congatulate this d!ck head for having hiz first thread go 3+ pages
You have a website dedicated to you being a flaming f**got, and BX has ruined your life

7 years ago '10        #162
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9632 9632
 Spiffy said:
You have a website dedicated to you being a flaming f**got, and BX has ruined your life

7 years ago '07        #163
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
It just blows my mind that people in here really believe some people hate vick because he is black. Ignorant a**holes
 7 years ago '09        #164
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
big ben r*ped 2 girls and ESPN didnt cover s**t and refused to

Vick fought dogs and till this day gets s**tted on

I dont know where you live but r*pe is much more serious then dog f!ghting
 7 years ago '10        #165
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Spiffy said:

and and wasnt big ben supposed to get an 8 game suspension which went down to 6 then miraculously down to 4 games? wasn't his owner in talks to drop his stupid a.ss from da team? so let me see, no jail time, bulls**t suspension and he got to play in da super bowl...
 7 years ago '05        #166
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Yo Mark Buehrle, how about this.... from here on out every time I watch you play I will hope and pray that you get hurt, and hopefully it's career ending. Douchebag.

Wishing injury on someone who has done YOU nothing wrong (probably doesn't even know who the f**k you are) is no better than what Vick did.
 7 years ago '05        #167
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Spiffy said:
Not sure why but this made me....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #168
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
b**ch made s**t

people that think Mike Vick owes them something and think that he needs their "forgiveness" disgust me.
 7 years ago '05        #169
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
in THIS country.... animals > people
 02-10-2011, 05:52 PM         #170
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
something needs to happen to him???..he went to prison,and is currently in debt..after signing the richest contract in nfl history....but that's not enough you want him to get physically hurt as well???.....that's hoe s**t....
well said, plus he's still on probation and he's on ridiculously thin ice. Meanwhile, white people continue to k!ll bears and moose and put them in their living rooms as decoration.
 7 years ago '05        #171
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
 Spiffy said:

you're stupid espn covered s**t nonstop, plus as a celebrity you are at risk for girls to say you r*ped them.. girls love that attention and just trying to milk it for the money

its a lot different then harming innocent dogs, k!lling them, electrocuting them.. basically torturing them.. i don't know where your from but if you k!ll multiple dogs you there is something wrong in your head whether it be you are white black green yellow purple or rainbow.. in my opinion white people arent hating vick cus hes black, its cus hes k!lling dogs.. black people are behind vick cus he's black..
 7 years ago '06        #172
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,527 | Props total: 6753 6753
thats cute .. real cute
n*gga sounds like him and his wife have s3x with their dogs too
animals > humans huh .... only in america
 7 years ago '07        #173
jordanfreak7 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,654 | Props total: 40 40
mauer about to hit a line drive off this n*gga head
 02-10-2011, 06:21 PM         #174
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it has nothing to do with vick being black.. s**t im white and i dont give a damn what color he is.. its because its Mike Vick.. This guy was my favorite player before this happened , all my boys had his jersey, we even drove down to atlanta from ny too see him play.. it pisses most people off not only that he k!lled dogs, which is wrong but he aint the only one that does it white people do it a s**tload in the south, but because people idolized him so much while the whole time he was doing something like this.. if you don't believe what he did was wrong that's your opinion and thats what makes this country great... and you cant compare this to ben roethlisberger, yea hes a piece of s**t but you can hide a r*pe allegation because there really was no physical evidence in the case.. vick was the face of the NFL and there was no hiding this because animal rights people wouldnt allow it and thats just how this country is.. and its real f**ked up that people hunt for sport, and im totally against it always have been.. but these people also arent making money off millions of dollars off of people and most of these people were 18 and younger.. thats why america is so pissed.. they were let down that someone so high up could do something so inhumane to them.. imagine big ben got caught doing this? ESPn would have a field day. Most white people i know hate him for just the r*pe allegations .. s**t mark sanchez is getting s**t for banging a 17 year old girl.. its just the time we live in
 02-10-2011, 06:35 PM         #175
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sunn4511 said:
stop the ducktales. you do know that espn originally refused to air big ben case and actually made up several excuses to protect big ben. not only that the commissioner reduced his suspension for getting accused twice for the same crime. when people scream double standard they do it because of the hypocrisy in this country.
your kidding me right? Donte Stallworth k!lled a human being and is currently in he NFL.. if theres this bias against blacks in the NFL why is he playing? Its not like NFL needs him hes a scrub
 7 years ago '06        #176
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5645 5645
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
your kidding me right? Donte Stallworth k!lled a human being and is currently in he NFL.. if theres this bias against blacks in the NFL why is he playing? Its not like NFL needs him hes a scrub
explain kobe vs big ben

to deny that there isn't any media bias is ridiculous.

and this thread really went on for 10 pages. if you don't find anything wrong with what buerhle said, you're sick in the head.
 7 years ago '05        #177
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
This shows that people will believe the media over anything else. Let the f**king man be. He served his time for the bulls**t anyways.
 7 years ago '05        #178
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,935 | Props total: 6184 6184
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
it has nothing to do with vick being black.. s**t im white and i dont give a damn what color he is.. its because its Mike Vick.. This guy was my favorite player before this happened , all my boys had his jersey, we even drove down to atlanta from ny too see him play.. it pisses most people off not only that he k!lled dogs, which is wrong but he aint the only one that does it white people do it a s**tload in the south, but because people idolized him so much while the whole time he was doing something like this.. if you don't believe what he did was wrong that's your opinion and thats what makes this country great... and you cant compare this to ben roethlisberger, yea hes a piece of s**t but you can hide a r*pe allegation because there really was no physical evidence in the case.. vick was the face of the NFL and there was no hiding this because animal rights people wouldnt allow it and thats just how this country is.. and its real f**ked up that people hunt for sport, and im totally against it always have been.. but these people also arent making money off millions of dollars off of people and most of these people were 18 and younger.. thats why america is so pissed.. they were let down that someone so high up could do something so inhumane to them.. imagine big ben got caught doing this? ESPn would have a field day. Most white people i know hate him for just the r*pe allegations .. s**t mark sanchez is getting s**t for banging a 17 year old girl.. its just the time we live in
You do realize they never had any proof that Mike Vick k!lled one dog? He didn't even go to jail for dog k!llings. Just shows how f**king stupid people are.
 02-10-2011, 06:45 PM         #179
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Quddus said:
You do realize they never had any proof that Mike Vick k!lled one dog? He didn't even go to jail for dog k!llings. Just shows how f**king stupid people are.
if you really think he didnt then ur f**kin stupid.. thats like saying ben didnt r*pe that girl cause he wasnt charged
 7 years ago '06        #180
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5645 5645
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
if you really think he didnt then ur f**kin stupid.. thats like saying ben didnt r*pe that girl cause he wasnt charged
mike vick was charged though. big ben just missed 4 games.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy