most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #141
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I would like to congatulate this d!ck head for having hiz first thread go 3+ pages
 02-10-2011, 04:00 PM         #142
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Even Beetles

the emerald ash borer is a beetle native to Asia. But with no natural predators in the United States, it has k!lled tens of millions of ash trees in many states in the Midwest.
 02-10-2011, 04:00 PM         #143
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
If you let the Pig population get outta control you'd have a problem there also.

You need to have a limit on hunting if not you'd have Overexploitation

Overpopulation can affect the environment in different ways. In terms of human overpopulation, construction, hunting, agriculture and many other activities can permanently change a habitat. With animals and plants, overpopulation can create too much of one species, which in turn exhausts its food supply. Through natural means, populations often remain in equilibrium with their environment. Unfortunately, many of the dangers are solely due to human intervention, including the addition of invasive species that can destroy the balance of an environment.
Ok, I'm about to ether you. Why is dog f!ghting wrong?
 02-10-2011, 04:02 PM         #144
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Ok, I'm about to ether you. Why is dog f!ghting wrong?
Because the Animals can't give Consent to f!ght.

Humans can sign contracts ect

With Dogs your taking them with them having no knowledge of what is about to happen.
 7 years ago '04        #145
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6416 6416
how did we get to this overpopulation talk anyway? the point is mark shouldn't be talkin if he murking all these animals. i bet somebody has a rabbit that they love too that he be k!lling in the wild. all this sounds like the peta people that k!ll animals when nobody wants em but be raising hell when somebody wears a coat
 02-10-2011, 04:04 PM         #146
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the things is the way they are "trained". For example: often the ones which are deemed not suitable for f!ghting are used to train the ones that are. One way of doing this is to tape the mouths of the trainer dogs so they can't f!ght back and let the dogs in training "chew" on them.
They arrange it so the f!ghting dogs cannot get away from each other so it's f!ght or die..which one usually does. This is considered a "sport"? At least in hunting the animal does have a chance to outrun, outsmart, or completely avoid the hunter. I don't really agree with hunting either, but it is necessary to thin out wildlife. Dogf!ghting serves no purpose except to cause pain and suffering of what should be a pet for amusement.
 02-10-2011, 04:05 PM         #147
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
Because the Animals can't give Consent to f!ght.

Humans can sign contracts ect

With Dogs your taking them with them having no knowledge of what is about to happen.
Can animals consent to being k!lled, or hunted, or having their population controlled?

So if your whole argument is that they didn't give consent[and that doing something without their consent is wrong], the domestication of the dog was a crime because they didn't consent to that either. So white people are even bigger criminals than Mike Vick
 02-10-2011, 04:07 PM         #148
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Can animals consent to being k!lled, or hunted, or having their population controlled?

So if your whole argument is that they didn't give consent[and that doing something without their consent is wrong], the domestication of the dog was a crime because they didn't consent to that either. So white people are even bigger criminals than Mike Vick
No but in the Wild Aniamls at least are able to outsmart or maneuver the Hunter because its their Territory.

Dogs are thrown into a ring with no way out.
 7 years ago '08        #149
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,186 | Props total: 1233 1233
Mark Buehrle I see the B!tch in you
 7 years ago '04        #150
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
peckerwood a.ss b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #151
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,348 | Props total: 2007 2007
Let's be real here! It seems white people still catching feelings over Mike Vick
 7 years ago '07        #152
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
some white people just never surprise.

"(Vick) had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt. Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

that's funny he say's that because I like to say "Everything white people have done to Blacks, something bad needs to happen to these people" but If I say that they say, slavery is over and get over the past. Get over the past, that's seems to be what a lot of white people love to say, funny they don't take their own advice and move on. Oh and yes don't be fooled you naive fools, race is indeed involved in this even if it's not blatant.
 7 years ago '05        #153
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 Youngin19 said:

thank u this n*gga did just ether u. f**k outta here bottom line is if mike vick was just working at some call center instead of been a great football player then no one would give 2 f**ks period. Hell he prob wouldnt even got that much jail time but because of where he was and who he was s**t was blown up 1000 times more plain and simple. If all care about is hurting mike vick for what he did then what does that show. U should be coming up with a plan to save futrue dogs but u know that will never happen cause dog f!ghting is huge in this country and some ppl make a living out of it . dude is rite dogs are getting put to sleep and k!lled in the streets all the time no one cares its only cause its mike vick and blk man. yes i said it is about race ppl hate mike vick cause he came back to the top and he is blk. not say all ppl but there are ppl that will never drop this bs for the simple fact that they think he is so rich again and he is black.
 02-10-2011, 04:23 PM         #154
PAULDNY518 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 rounds said:
that kind of thinking is why you will forever be stuck in a ghetto going nowhere in life. Maybe you should quit blaming the white man for once and own up to it.
damn!
 7 years ago '05        #155
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 carltouss619 said:
some white people just never surprise.

"(Vick) had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt. Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

that's funny he say's that because I like to say "Everything white people have done to Blacks, something bad needs to happen to these people" but If I say that they say, slavery is over and get over the past. Get over the past, that's seems to be what a lot of white people love to say, funny they don't take their own advice and move on. Oh and yes don't be fooled you naive fools, race is indeed involved in this even if it's not blatant.
preach tell em
 7 years ago '12        #156
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Anybody wanna explain the need to hunt rabbits, deer, fish, and other animals that dont pose a major problem to human life. Hell, even bears(as mentioned a lot so far) are way off in woods and forests not bothering everyday life but yet yall wanna justify that and say Vick was wrong.
Hypocrisy at its finest

s**t if the topic was sins and not which animal is better I would swear I was at a church.
Dumbest mother f**ker in this thread

I swear BX is becoming the new allhiphop.
 7 years ago '05        #157
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,784 | Props total: 4893 4893
 DoMieD said:
Dumbest mother f**ker in this thread

I swear BX is becoming the new allhiphop.
You put your house up for sale too like Carson?
 7 years ago '09        #158
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
might as well put my thoughts in this thread.

I love dogs, always had dogs, and will never harm a dog BUT that doesnt mean eveyrone else feels the same way. Others dont really think there is a anything wrong with f!ghting 2 dogs or k!lling dogs. Call it sick, call it environment they grew up in, whatever it is, the man did his jail time, paid the price financially, and will forever have a tarnished future. That doesnt mean we have to hang him or wish injuries on him or even death. People need to grow the f**k up and move on.
 7 years ago '10        #159
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
just lost a bunch of respect for mark on this one, and i'm a sox fan...what the f**k is he talking about? he hunts and k!lls animals...Vick did his time. f**k this n*gga buehrle. i hope he gets rocked this year
 7 years ago '12        #160
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 iggyemu said:
You put your house up for sale too like Carson?
What?
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
222 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy