Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Twitter exposed SZA as FAKE Again ( CAREER FINALLY OVER?)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Yo wtf is Jim Jones wearing??This a grown man??
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside T.I. and Rihanna playing Illuminati games
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
89 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 03:02 PM         #141
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Ok, I'm about to ether you. Why is dog f!ghting wrong?
Because the Animals can't give Consent to f!ght.

Humans can sign contracts ect

With Dogs your taking them with them having no knowledge of what is about to happen.
 7 years ago '04        #142
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
space
$50,645 | Props total: 9568 9568
how did we get to this overpopulation talk anyway? the point is mark shouldn't be talkin if he murking all these animals. i bet somebody has a rabbit that they love too that he be k!lling in the wild. all this sounds like the peta people that k!ll animals when nobody wants em but be raising hell when somebody wears a coat
 02-10-2011, 03:04 PM         #143
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
One of the things is the way they are "trained". For example: often the ones which are deemed not suitable for f!ghting are used to train the ones that are. One way of doing this is to tape the mouths of the trainer dogs so they can't f!ght back and let the dogs in training "chew" on them.
They arrange it so the f!ghting dogs cannot get away from each other so it's f!ght or die..which one usually does. This is considered a "sport"? At least in hunting the animal does have a chance to outrun, outsmart, or completely avoid the hunter. I don't really agree with hunting either, but it is necessary to thin out wildlife. Dogf!ghting serves no purpose except to cause pain and suffering of what should be a pet for amusement.
 02-10-2011, 03:05 PM         #144
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
Because the Animals can't give Consent to f!ght.

Humans can sign contracts ect

With Dogs your taking them with them having no knowledge of what is about to happen.
Can animals consent to being k!lled, or hunted, or having their population controlled?

So if your whole argument is that they didn't give consent[and that doing something without their consent is wrong], the domestication of the dog was a crime because they didn't consent to that either. So white people are even bigger criminals than Mike Vick
 02-10-2011, 03:07 PM         #145
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Can animals consent to being k!lled, or hunted, or having their population controlled?

So if your whole argument is that they didn't give consent[and that doing something without their consent is wrong], the domestication of the dog was a crime because they didn't consent to that either. So white people are even bigger criminals than Mike Vick
No but in the Wild Aniamls at least are able to outsmart or maneuver the Hunter because its their Territory.

Dogs are thrown into a ring with no way out.
 7 years ago '08        #146
AxelFoley 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,279 | Props total: 1451 1451
Mark Buehrle I see the B!tch in you
 7 years ago '04        #147
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 18 18
peckerwood a.ss b**ch
 7 years ago '04        #148
Stadium 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,546 | Props total: 2485 2485
Let's be real here! It seems white people still catching feelings over Mike Vick
 7 years ago '07        #149
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,451 | Props total: 670 670
some white people just never surprise.

"(Vick) had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt. Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

that's funny he say's that because I like to say "Everything white people have done to Blacks, something bad needs to happen to these people" but If I say that they say, slavery is over and get over the past. Get over the past, that's seems to be what a lot of white people love to say, funny they don't take their own advice and move on. Oh and yes don't be fooled you naive fools, race is indeed involved in this even if it's not blatant.
 7 years ago '05        #150
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 Youngin19 said:

thank u this n*gga did just ether u. f**k outta here bottom line is if mike vick was just working at some call center instead of been a great football player then no one would give 2 f**ks period. Hell he prob wouldnt even got that much jail time but because of where he was and who he was s**t was blown up 1000 times more plain and simple. If all care about is hurting mike vick for what he did then what does that show. U should be coming up with a plan to save futrue dogs but u know that will never happen cause dog f!ghting is huge in this country and some ppl make a living out of it . dude is rite dogs are getting put to sleep and k!lled in the streets all the time no one cares its only cause its mike vick and blk man. yes i said it is about race ppl hate mike vick cause he came back to the top and he is blk. not say all ppl but there are ppl that will never drop this bs for the simple fact that they think he is so rich again and he is black.
 02-10-2011, 03:23 PM         #151
PAULDNY518 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 rounds said:
that kind of thinking is why you will forever be stuck in a ghetto going nowhere in life. Maybe you should quit blaming the white man for once and own up to it.
damn!
 7 years ago '05        #152
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,638 | Props total: 354 354
 carltouss619 said:
some white people just never surprise.

"(Vick) had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt. Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."

that's funny he say's that because I like to say "Everything white people have done to Blacks, something bad needs to happen to these people" but If I say that they say, slavery is over and get over the past. Get over the past, that's seems to be what a lot of white people love to say, funny they don't take their own advice and move on. Oh and yes don't be fooled you naive fools, race is indeed involved in this even if it's not blatant.
preach tell em
 7 years ago '12        #153
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Anybody wanna explain the need to hunt rabbits, deer, fish, and other animals that dont pose a major problem to human life. Hell, even bears(as mentioned a lot so far) are way off in woods and forests not bothering everyday life but yet yall wanna justify that and say Vick was wrong.
Hypocrisy at its finest

s**t if the topic was sins and not which animal is better I would swear I was at a church.
Dumbest mother f**ker in this thread

I swear BX is becoming the new allhiphop.
 7 years ago '05        #154
iggyemu 
space
space
$25,234 | Props total: 5684 5684
 DoMieD said:
Dumbest mother f**ker in this thread

I swear BX is becoming the new allhiphop.
You put your house up for sale too like Carson?
 7 years ago '09        #155
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
might as well put my thoughts in this thread.

I love dogs, always had dogs, and will never harm a dog BUT that doesnt mean eveyrone else feels the same way. Others dont really think there is a anything wrong with f!ghting 2 dogs or k!lling dogs. Call it sick, call it environment they grew up in, whatever it is, the man did his jail time, paid the price financially, and will forever have a tarnished future. That doesnt mean we have to hang him or wish injuries on him or even death. People need to grow the f**k up and move on.
 7 years ago '10        #156
obscuro77 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 9 9
just lost a bunch of respect for mark on this one, and i'm a sox fan...what the f**k is he talking about? he hunts and k!lls animals...Vick did his time. f**k this n*gga buehrle. i hope he gets rocked this year
 7 years ago '12        #157
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$47,051 | Props total: 1323 1323
 iggyemu said:
You put your house up for sale too like Carson?
What?
 7 years ago '09        #158
Spiffy 34 heat pts34 OP
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
 primetime said:
I would like to congatulate this d!ck head for having hiz first thread go 3+ pages
You have a website dedicated to you being a flaming f**got, and BX has ruined your life

7 years ago '10        #159
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,315 | Props total: 12182 12182
 Spiffy said:
You have a website dedicated to you being a flaming f**got, and BX has ruined your life

7 years ago '07        #160
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
It just blows my mind that people in here really believe some people hate vick because he is black. Ignorant a**holes
Home      

most viewed right now
Giving out da ehroll and the wet noodle🍲
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Deep Dark Web
106 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 19 - African Americans lead other minority groups in terms of spending pow..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 18 - Trump orders Postmaster General to DOUBLE Amazon's shipping r..
52 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Yo.. this SWATTing sh-t is HILARIOUS :dead2:
148 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
151 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Someone get F.B.I. Director James B. Comey on the line now!
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Big t1ttied Korean rapper ready for all the smoke
86 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy