Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
99 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #121
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,138 | Props total: 15646 15646
 100 Rounds said:
Your still missing the point. Animal Population MUST be controlled.

Animal population control is the practice of intentionally altering the size of any animal population besides humans. It may involve culling, translocation, or manipulation of the reproductive capability. The growth of animal population may be limited by environmental factors such as food supply or predation. The main biotic factors that effect population growth include:

* Food- both the quantity and the quality of food are important. Snails, for example, cannot reproduce successfully in an environment low in calcium, no matter how much food there is, because they need this mineral for shell growth.
* Predators- as a prey population becomes larger, it becomes easier for predators to find prey. If the number of predators suddenly falls, the prey species might increase in number extremely quickly.
* Competitors- other organisms may require the same resources from the environment, and so reduce growth of a population.For example all plants compete for light. Competition for territory and for mates can drastically reduce the growth of individual organisms.
* Parasites- These may cause disease, and slow down the growth and reproductive rate of organisms within a population.
I will agree that there needs to be animal population, but all game animals that are hunted are not a threat of overpopulation.

Ive seen more stray dogs and cats running around in my life than deer and bears
 02-10-2011, 03:43 PM         #122
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
overpopulating bears, elk and deer??? cmon wtf.. that isnt a big deal, u act like ur talkin bout some rats infestation or some s**t.. what damage can deer and elk do to our environment?? bambi aint dangerous n*gga
Go back to School. Research the net. All the info is out there. I was taught this in Jr High.

You can't just let Animals reproduce at crazy amounts.
 02-10-2011, 03:45 PM         #123
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
I will agree that there needs to be animal population, but all game animals that are hunted are not a threat of overpopulation.

Ive seen more stray dogs and cats running around in my life than deer and bears

No I know. Its more the fact for Diseases and such.

I do agree with you though.
 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM         #124
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
naw maybe he should k!ll whitey
Yeah because thats really Logical.

So he goes from the hood to a Jail cell?

Good advice bro
 02-10-2011, 03:46 PM         #125
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
That kind of thinking is why you will forever be stuck in a ghetto going nowhere in life. Maybe you should quit blaming the white man for once and own up to it.
Only white people.

They be saying, he doesn't deserve to be a role model or public figure because he k!lled dogs, but then turn around and d!ck ride a bunch of racist rapists[the forefathers] that committed crimes against humanity. Where the f**k is the logic in that?
 7 years ago '06        #126
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5525 5525
 100 Rounds said:
That kind of thinking is why you will forever be stuck in a ghetto going nowhere in life. Maybe you should quit blaming the white man for once and own up to it.
I'm not condoning what he said but statements like these are a copout. you don't know that man's situation. he's not blaming anybody for mike vick's situation either, he's making a point about preaching morality when everybody has skeletons in their closet.

if you're about to jump on somebody like what people like buerhle are doing, don't be contradictory.
 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM         #127
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
Only white people.

They be saying, he doesn't deserve to be a role model or public figure because he k!lled dogs, but then turn around and d!ck ride a bunch of racist rapists[the forefathers] that committed crimes against humanity. Where the f**k is the logic in that?
lol you keep missing the fact that I stated I have no problem with Vick. He served his time. Laws are Laws and theres nothing YOU can do to change them. I'm sure he even knows that now.
 7 years ago '04        #128
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
im waiting for dogs and cats to come up wth some new form of rabies and then they'll have to shoot them down to stop the over population of disease
 02-10-2011, 03:48 PM         #129
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So this is officially a all out Racial thread now right?...

smh... So petty.
 02-10-2011, 03:48 PM         #130
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
Stop acting like dogs arent overpopulated tho, go to your shelter i bet its packed with mutts and some might even have new born puppies, 8 more homeless dogs..

Start usin ur brain, i dnt give a f**k what i was taught in skoo thats what whitey wants u to think.
We were talking about DEER not dogs. Dogs are a domesticated Animal.

Just google Chronic Waste Disease.
 02-10-2011, 03:49 PM         #131
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
u agree dat hunting animals arent overpopulated??.. then why the f**k r u even arguin for dumb a.ss.. u just tryna justify the s**t that white people do
No I agreed that not all wildlife are going to come outta the woods and attack someone.

And whats for the name calling? All you've done is come into this discussion and brought bulls**t and hostility.
 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM         #132
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
im waiting for dogs and cats to come up wth some new form of rabies and then they'll have to shoot them down to stop the over population of disease
Thats not possible.
 02-10-2011, 03:50 PM         #133
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
yes and im sayin how are deer overpopulated compared to the wild dogs that roam the streets n s**t? or the ones in shelter.
Because Deer have different Genes ect.....

Dogs may be immune to certain Diseases where as Deer may not be
 02-10-2011, 03:53 PM         #134
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
so tell me why is it ok for white people to hunt and k!ll animals then??. ur argument was overpopulation but that is now out the window..

fact is if a n*gga had a gat and went homeless dog hunting hed still be going to jail..

but a white man can go to the woods n shoot some deer and bears who are in their natural homes?
Black people hunt. Mexican people hunt. Hell i know a kid whos Vietnamese and his dad hunts.

I'm not going to keep up if all your going to do is make it a WHITE/BLACK thing
 02-10-2011, 03:54 PM         #135
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This idiots argument makes no sense.

Why don't you have a problem with pigs being slaughtered? We don't have to eat pig to survive. We do it because it pleases us, it's pleasant and amusing to our senses. Vick f!ghts dog because it is amusing to his senses, mainly his eyes, and if he wins money on the f!ght that money will go towards his survival. What's wrong with it?

Vick doesn't have to f!ght dogs to survive. We don't have to eat pig to survive. We do it because we f**king want to.
 7 years ago '04        #136
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,366 | Props total: 6377 6377
 legendisdope said:
fact is if a n*gga had a gat and went homeless dog hunting hed still be going to jail..
i dont know why but when i saw that
 7 years ago '09        #137
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,408 | Props total: 12343 12343
They are k!lling dogs at an alarming rate in shelters and pounds across the nation because nobody wants them yet Mike Vick k!lls a couple and he aint s**t. Whats the difference they're all dead in the end?

Once again, we all as people will find a way to justify the things we want to see just because we can. In the end none of it is right and none of us are right. People will never all come together as one and agree on something which is what makes the world what it is. I tend to like that because if we all did agree or have the same view the world might end spontaneously!!!
 02-10-2011, 03:57 PM         #138
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
This idiots argument makes no sense.

Why don't you have a problem with pigs being slaughtered? We don't have to eat pig to survive. We do it because it pleases us, it's pleasant and amusing to our senses. Vick f!ghts dog because it is amusing to his senses, mainly his eyes, and if he wins money on the f!ght that money will go towards his survival. What's wrong with it?
If you let the Pig population get outta control you'd have a problem there also.

You need to have a limit on hunting if not you'd have Overexploitation

Overpopulation can affect the environment in different ways. In terms of human overpopulation, construction, hunting, agriculture and many other activities can permanently change a habitat. With animals and plants, overpopulation can create too much of one species, which in turn exhausts its food supply. Through natural means, populations often remain in equilibrium with their environment. Unfortunately, many of the dangers are solely due to human intervention, including the addition of invasive species that can destroy the balance of an environment.
 7 years ago '06        #139
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,356 | Props total: 5525 5525
and bringing up this deer s**t is pointless. nobody gives a f**k. the point is nobody can say that every single person who hunts game is doing it for the sole purpose of "population control". Most people who do that get off hunting down animals and shooting them. I'm willing to bet nobody would do it unless that got paid to do so instead of having to pay for hunting licenses, having to pay for expensive equipment all that other bulls**t.

point being, don't be a hypocrite. k!lling animals is k!lling animals.
 02-10-2011, 03:58 PM         #140
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
They are k!lling dogs at an alarming rate in shelters and pounds across the nation because nobody wants them yet Mike Vick k!lls a couple and he aint s**t. Whats the difference they're all dead in the end?

Once again, we all as people will find a way to justify the things we want to see just because we can. In the end none of it is right and none of us are right. People will never all come together as one and agree on something which is what makes the world what it is. I tend to like that because if we all did agree or have the same view the world might end spontaneously!!!
The difference is Vick did it to make Money and broke laws by doing it.

If you have such a huge problem why not just leave this Country? Obviously you don't like the Laws.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
45 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
64 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
63 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy