Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #101
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 02-10-2011, 03:24 PM         #102
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
Were not talking about Humans or Mike Vick. He asked why people hunt deer. I dont hunt aniamls but I was taught in School if you don't control the population Diseases will sky rocket in the animal community. Thus tainting Food ect.... Which would start to effect the Human Population.

I'm White and have no issue with Vick. He served his time and thats that.

give me a f**king break...people hunt deer,bear,and all other animals for SPORT....there are far more that do it for sport then animal population control...

and the people who so called do it for population control do it in such a brutal way that any animal activisit would STILL denounce it.....you should see what they do to baby seals...
 02-10-2011, 03:27 PM         #103
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
give me a f**king break...people hunt deer,bear,and all other animals for SPORT....there are far more that do it for sport then animal population control...

and the people who so called do it for population control do it in such a brutal way that any animal activisit would STILL denounce it.....you should see what they do to baby seals...

Some hunt for Sport. But if you really do your research you will find that State Govts do control the Animal Population. Just around here they have been talking about this type of Fish that is k!lling the Great Lakes.

So your saying. Hey leave that fish alone. Its ok if they destroy are water resources
 02-10-2011, 03:28 PM         #104
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
Were not talking about Humans or Mike Vick. He asked why people hunt deer. I dont hunt aniamls but I was taught in School if you don't control the population Diseases will sky rocket in the animal community. Thus tainting Food ect.... Which would start to effect the Human Population.

I'm White and have no issue with Vick. He served his time and thats that.
and I'm telling you that so called argument is a steaming pile of s**t.

f**got a.ss white people say, well what if we put Mike Vick in a cage or tortured/electrocuted him like he did those dogs. Their whole stance is a "humane" one. Or the you wouldn't want that to be done to you, so why do it to innocent dogs. So I'm asking, if you wouldn't want the human population to be controlled, why would you want that to happen to animals. And these s**tty muthafukas call themselves "humane".
 7 years ago '09        #105
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
 100 Rounds said:
Go back to school man. Its basic s**t. Google it if thats your thing. Michigan already is having problems with Diseases in Deer that can make Cows Sick. Called Chronic Waste Disease.

You wanna be eating Green Puss in your Burgers brah?
Hell, if you were really smart, you wouldnt be eating burgers in the first place n*gga. As far back as we can remember meat has been tainted and caused people to die, or since medicine and the health profession has made huge strides, only get sick. It has nothing to do with hunters k!lling the animals.

But, if you wanna make that the reason why thats justified over dog f!ghting then do you my friend.
 02-10-2011, 03:32 PM         #106
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
and I'm telling you that so called argument is a steaming pile of s**t.

f**got a.ss white people say, well what if we put Mike Vick in a cage or tortured/electrocuted him like he did those dogs. Their whole stance is a "humane" one. Or the you wouldn't want that to be done to you, so why do it to innocent dogs. So I'm asking, if you wouldn't want the human population to be controlled, why would you want that to happen to animals. And these s**tty muthafukas call themselves "humane".

What are you talkinga bout? When did I ever say I wanted Vick Electrocuted.

You can't just let the Animal Population get outta control. Point Blank Period.

Its been done since the beginning of time.
 02-10-2011, 03:32 PM         #107
free meech 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not just white people..and not all white people are against vick..but ya thats a dumb move for him to come out with comments like that..
 02-10-2011, 03:34 PM         #108
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Hell, if you were really smart, you wouldnt be eating burgers in the first place n*gga. As far back as we can remember meat has been tainted and caused people to die, or since medicine and the health profession has made huge strides, only get sick. It has nothing to do with hunters k!lling the animals.

But, if you wanna make that the reason why thats justified over dog f!ghting then do you my friend.
Your still missing the point. Animal Population MUST be controlled.

Animal population control is the practice of intentionally altering the size of any animal population besides humans. It may involve culling, translocation, or manipulation of the reproductive capability. The growth of animal population may be limited by environmental factors such as food supply or predation. The main biotic factors that effect population growth include:

* Food- both the quantity and the quality of food are important. Snails, for example, cannot reproduce successfully in an environment low in calcium, no matter how much food there is, because they need this mineral for shell growth.
* Predators- as a prey population becomes larger, it becomes easier for predators to find prey. If the number of predators suddenly falls, the prey species might increase in number extremely quickly.
* Competitors- other organisms may require the same resources from the environment, and so reduce growth of a population.For example all plants compete for light. Competition for territory and for mates can drastically reduce the growth of individual organisms.
* Parasites- These may cause disease, and slow down the growth and reproductive rate of organisms within a population.
 02-10-2011, 03:35 PM         #109
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
Some hunt for Sport. But if you really do your research you will find that State Govts do control the Animal Population. Just around here they have been talking about this type of Fish that is k!lling the Great Lakes.

So your saying. Hey leave that fish alone. Its ok if they destroy are water resources

i'm saying there are far more that do it for sport...the animal population control excuse is a cop out....and it most def doesn't apply to mark buehrle...who was doing it for SPORT..
 02-10-2011, 03:35 PM         #110
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
What are you talkinga bout? When did I ever say I wanted Vick Electrocuted.

You can't just let the Animal Population get outta control. Point Blank Period.

Its been done since the beginning of time.
there are natural forces that control the animal population. Like access to food and water, competition, natural predators.

You know what else has been done since the beginning, dog f!ghting. Just because it was done in the past that doesn't mean it's right and humane, correct?
 02-10-2011, 03:37 PM         #111
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HotepSuns said:
i'm saying there are far more that do it for sport...the animal population control excuse is a cop out....and it most def doesn't apply to mark buehrle...who was doing it for SPORT..

Yes your right. Poachers are also horrible. But to just let the Animal Population spiral outta control is stupid and downright Dangerous.
 02-10-2011, 03:37 PM         #112
O_o 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
since when prison wasn't good enough???
 02-10-2011, 03:38 PM         #113
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
there are natural forces that control the animal population. Like access to food and water, competition, natural predators.

You know what else has been done since the beginning, dog f!ghting. Just because it was done in the past that doesn't mean it's right and humane, correct?
Dog f!ghting is f**ked up. Your taking 2 animals and pitting them against each other just for your pure entertainment or to make Money.
 7 years ago '09        #114
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
 HotepSuns said:
something needs to happen to him???..he went to prison,and is currently in debt..after signing the richest contract in nfl history....but that's not enough you want him to get physically hurt as well???.....that's hoe s**t....
preach...

TERRANCE CRACK said:
so hed wish harm on a human before a dog... looks like ima have to call up my chitown goons on this n*gga

***only on bx can u get these 2 extremes in like no time***
 7 years ago '09        #115
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,427 | Props total: 12369 12369
 100 Rounds said:
Dog f!ghting is f**ked up. Your taking 2 animals and pitting them against each other just for your pure entertainment or to make Money.
n*gga, you just described boxing and MMA lol
 02-10-2011, 03:40 PM         #116
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga, you just described boxing and MMA lol
Humans can give consent. Animals can't

Thats a HUGE difference my friend
 02-10-2011, 03:40 PM         #117
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You know what, I'm just generally tired of white people. How you bunch of pale sadistic f**ks got the nerve to ever open your mouth and preach about morality.

These same muthafukas easily forgive Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, they have statues of them and put their faces on money, they practically worship these forefathers even though they were racists that enslaved and r*ped Africans. I don't hear them saying, they shouldn't get the honor of being on our Money because they were racists that committed crimes against humanity.

Once again, f**k White People
 02-10-2011, 03:41 PM         #118
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

02-10-2011, 03:41 PM         #119
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 legendisdope said:
EVER WATCHED BOXING OR A UFC f!ght THO?? THE f**k OUTTA HERE.

im tired of vick biting his tongue, he needa go at these mutha f**kas man
Again

Humans can give consent. They know what they are doing.

You take 2 dogs and drop them in a ring.

Seriously man grow a brain
 02-10-2011, 03:42 PM         #120
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
You know what, I'm just generally tired of white people. How you bunch of pale sadistic f**ks got the nerve to ever open your mouth and preach about morality.

These same muthafukas easily forgive Thomas Jefferson and George Washington, they have statues of them and put their faces on money, they practically worship these forefathers even though they were racists that enslaved and r*ped Africans. I don't hear them saying, they shouldn't get the honor of being on our Money because they were racists that committed crimes against humanity.

Once again, f**k White People
That kind of thinking is why you will forever be stuck in a ghetto going nowhere in life. Maybe you should quit blaming the white man for once and own up to it.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy