Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #81
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
[QUOTE=P. Dedos;18381113]funny you talk about money because mark buehrle did make comments about "he shouldn't be making a living" :budden: :disdain2:[/QU

i see your a dumbass getting injured will stop his income esp if its career threating no one should wish harm to anyone if your dog runs in the street imma run his a.ss over should i not be allowed to play football for the rest of my life
 7 years ago '07        #82
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 sunn4511 said:
hate to break it down to you or for you but you are a racist. i just find it how convenient for white Americans to throw the race card around when you point out their hypocrisy on anything related to minorities.
1. it is a f**king dog(pets or no pets)
2.the hatred towards him is mainly by white americans
3.the man went to prison for it
4.lost most of his income due toit
5.his on probation
6.took a less paying job
7.paid his debts to society
8.he is a free man
so tell me what more do you want from him?why would you wish evil on another man for k!lling a stupid dog. a dog is a stupid animal and not your children or a human being.i know you love you rdog but stop taking it to the f**king extreme because you lack common sense. i bet you one of those nasty people that let your dog lick your face after scratching its balls.
stopped reading after you called me a racist. f**k you you dumb f**k. Thats another reason this subject pisses me off, everyone just a.ssumes ONLY whiite peole hate vick. You guys call people racist, look in the mirror
 7 years ago '04        #83
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,414 | Props total: 6439 6439
i just call him a hypocrite. you can't get at somebody k!lling animals if you did/doing the same. just can't
 7 years ago '09        #84
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
real talk smdh @ u ppl trying to tell me there is a different That slavery rite there we can k!ll these one cause they dont mean as much??? smdh thats a joke just proves rite there ppl dont care about the animals its just ppl see u can get a pass by dissing vick cause of what he did and ppl are taking that s**t and running with it.

same s**t they did for LBJ all that extra bs cause meida told u that the decision was to much. YET IT WASNT TO MUCH FOR THEM TO AIR ON TV DURING PRIMETIME GET ALL THE MONEY FROM IT THEN TRY TO BASH HIM EVEN WHEN IT WAS ON THERE OWN NETWORK. I see whats real i just thank god i am not a sheep like rest of u fools
Can you translate this for me please? I tried reading this s**t but couldn't comprehend any of it. I wanted to say you agreed with me but then you seem as if you're not because of all your capital letters. Try again please.

Or let me do this. Are you saying there is no difference in animals hunted and the dogs Vick k!lled and he is being done wrong after serving his time? Or are you saying there is a difference and agree Vick deserves all the hate coming his way no matter what is being said?
 7 years ago '04        #85
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
 HotepSuns said:
something needs to happen to him???..he went to prison,and is currently in debt..after signing the richest contract in nfl history....but that's not enough you want him to get physically hurt as well???.....that's hoe s**t....
 MrMayface said:
Nothing else needs to be said. You summed it up quite nicely.
exactly
 7 years ago '06        #86
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
so lesson is dont f**k with the white mans dog.

white people need to let the s**t go, he did his time.
 7 years ago '04        #87
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
it's defintely a bias on your part...because again...they are both animals...you're placing less value on one animals life,because you don't deem it to be an animal that can be domesticated (which isn't true)...however anyone that calls themself an animal activist has no logical way to explain hunting bears for sport being acceptible,and dog f!ghting not.....

there simply is no way to logically rationalize that....
 7 years ago '04        #88
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
f**k Mark Buehrle. Wishing injury is b**ch made.

Edit: And I like dogs more than people. They're realer.

Last edited by regularjoe; 02-10-2011 at 02:54 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #89
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
White America. Mike Vick went to JAIL. You don't have to forgive him but you need to stop hoping this n*gga gets ran over by a bus.
 7 years ago '05        #90
BO$$ Playa 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 3 3
"something bad needs to happen to him"

karma gonna give this fool a kick in the a.ss
 02-10-2011, 02:57 PM         #91
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
f**k Mark Buehrle. Wishing injury is b**ch made.

Edit: And I like dogs more than people. They're realer.
this Dogs at least growl at you before they bite people will smile at you to yo face then when you turn around they bite.
 7 years ago '04        #92
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,369 | Props total: 13041 13041
 big blak afrika said:
this Dogs at least growl at you before they bite people will smile at you to yo face then when you turn around they bite.
Exactly. No b**ch made hidden feelings. I respect that more than 2 faced people.
 02-10-2011, 03:09 PM         #93
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Anybody wanna explain the need to hunt rabbits, deer, fish, and other animals that dont pose a major problem to human life. Hell, even bears(as mentioned a lot so far) are way off in woods and forests not bothering everyday life but yet yall wanna justify that and say Vick was wrong.
Hypocrisy at its finest

s**t if the topic was sins and not which animal is better I would swear I was at a church.
If you don't control Animal Population Disease will run rampant
 02-10-2011, 03:14 PM         #94
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol. We should forgive white people for torturing, murdering, and oppressing us for hundreds of years, but they can't forgive Vick for k!lling a few dogs? GTFOH. f**k white people.

How you gonna be supportive of animal right's but then eat meat. You don't care about a bear or a moose or a dear or a pig, and I don't give a f**k about a dog.
 02-10-2011, 03:16 PM         #95
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100 Rounds said:
If you don't control Animal Population Disease will run rampant
So should we control the human population as well? There are millions afflicted wit HIV and Aids, Tubercolosis, and plenty of other diseases. How you gon claim to be Humane but want to do things to animals that you find despicable if it's done to humans huh?

Not to mention, couldn't Vick just make the argument that he was controlling the dog population?

Last edited by Youngin19; 02-10-2011 at 03:22 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #96
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,413 | Props total: 12353 12353
 Youngin19 said:
So should we control the human population as well? There are millions afflicted wit HIV and Aids, Tubercolosis, and plenty of other diseases. How you gon claim to be Humane but want to things to animals that you find despicable if it's done to humans huh?

Not to mention, couldn't Vick just make the argument that he was controlling the dog population?
exactly!!! I guess by his argument, we can go out and just start shooting n*ggas on site because they are bad for the community. lol
n*ggas on here k!ll me
 02-10-2011, 03:20 PM         #97
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngin19 said:
So should we control the human population as well? There are millions afflicted wit HIV and Aids, Tubercolosis, and plenty of other diseases. How you gon claim to be Humane but want to things to animals that you find despicable if it's done to humans huh?

Were not talking about Humans or Mike Vick. He asked why people hunt deer. I dont hunt aniamls but I was taught in School if you don't control the population Diseases will sky rocket in the animal community. Thus tainting Food ect.... Which would start to effect the Human Population.

I'm White and have no issue with Vick. He served his time and thats that.
 02-10-2011, 03:21 PM         #98
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
exactly!!! I guess by his argument, we can go out and just start shooting n*ggas on site because they are bad for the community. lol
n*ggas on here k!ll me
Go back to school man. Its basic s**t. Google it if thats your thing. Michigan already is having problems with Diseases in Deer that can make Cows Sick. Called Chronic Waste Disease.

You wanna be eating Green Puss in your Burgers brah?
 7 years ago '04        #99
space
space
 100 Rounds said:
Were not talking about Humans or Mike Vick. He asked why people hunt deer. I dont hunt aniamls but I was taught in School if you don't control the population Diseases will sky rocket in the animal community. Thus tainting Food ect.... Which would start to effect the Human Population.

I'm White and have no issue with Vick. He served his time and thats that.
the food already been tainted
 02-10-2011, 03:22 PM         #100
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
the food already been tainted
Not in a way that could k!ll you or make you Ill
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy