most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-10-2011, 02:03 PM         #61
BROOKLYNSTANDUP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k vick.. put him in a ring with someone and if he loses the f!ght drown him or electrocute him.. this aint about white or black its about someone being a sadistic piece of s**t.. Vick aint the first person to do this by a long shot and yes most dog f!ghters are white from the south.. but they deserve whats coming to them as well.. just because vick came out jail and was still good at a sport doesn't mean he's a different person.. nobody ever debated whether he was still a gifted athlete in here.. he just realized that in order for him to be rich again he needs to stop doing what he was.. good for Buerhle.. hes done more in his career then vick will ever do.. he's got a perfect game, no hitter and a ring.. something vick will never have... and there is a difference between hunting something that is in overpopulation and k!lling an animal that helps the human in ever day life..
 7 years ago '05        #62
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
so wtf is this now an eye for an eye is hurting vick gonna bring any dogs back ?? f**k no this guy is a joke if he really cared he would tell kids to not be like vick and dont get caught up in that. Make change hoping vick gets hurt wont change anything or anyone else view on dog f!ghting. that proves to me he not real dude just trying to get his name out there. there so manying things wrong with this country u say the man can get a 2nd chance but everytime he does something well all u wanna do is bring up the same old s**t time after time. Yet he can just go into the wild and k!ll animals and hang them on his wall for fun and thats cool???
 7 years ago '09        #63
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,433 | Props total: 12370 12370
So, one guys is pissed that another guy did harm to dogs so in return he wanted to that human being hurt? Yeah, thats sending a positive message Mark.

People in this world never cease to amaze me
 02-10-2011, 02:07 PM         #64
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Buehrle is a clown. It's not even about the dogs anymore with these white people.. It's the fact that Michael Vick bounced back so quickly.. They thought he would be ruined, but outside of taking away his freedom for 1 or 2 years, he's coming back better than ever and about to sign a new 60-70mil contract..

And that right there just eats these white people up... Mike Vick >>>>>> your house pet.
Truth!!!!

White folks are already jealous of black men because we possess the natural ability to perform in Athletics. And the fact he is saying all this when he is out doing stuff for animals let's me know its just promotion for his VAIN cause of "Helping animals".

WTF EVER! Why not get on all the white boys that are torturing these animals at rodeos? Or better yet the bullf!ghting that gets bulls as well as humans f**ked up year after year? I tell you why. Because it makes white folks money hand over foot.

I'm not too bad though. Because this fool who's name I already forgot represents a racist past time that is on its way out the door because it is so f**king boring. BASEBALL.

Jealous little b**ch wish he was half the athlete Vick is.

PS..... I bet that f**got can't name the 2 individuals who were actually f!ghting the dogs for a living.
 7 years ago '09        #65
space
space
Anybody know if Buerlhe is a hunter or has teammates that hunt? I wonder whats his take on that?
 7 years ago '10        #66
kzooyork12 1 heat pts
space
space
$119 | Props total: 0 0
 HotepSuns said:
something needs to happen to him???..he went to prison,and is currently in debt..after signing the richest contract in nfl history....but that's not enough you want him to get physically hurt as well???.....that's hoe s**t....
haters gon hate
 7 years ago '07        #67
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,260 | Props total: 307 307
 palogee said:
Truth!!!!

White folks are already jealous of black men because we possess the natural ability to perform in Athletics. And the fact he is saying all this when he is out doing stuff for animals let's me know its just promotion for his VAIN cause of "Helping animals".

WTF EVER! Why not get on all the white boys that are torturing these animals at rodeos? Or better yet the bullf!ghting that gets bulls as well as humans f**ked up year after year? I tell you why. Because it makes white folks money hand over foot.

I'm not too bad though. Because this fool who's name I already forgot represents a racist past time that is on its way out the door because it is so f**king boring. BASEBALL.

Jealous little b**ch wish he was half the athlete Vick is.

PS..... I bet that f**got can't name the 2 individuals who were actually f!ghting the dogs for a living.
stopped reading after white folks.

You guys are so stupid its funny.

White man this white man that f**k the white man yeah i hate vick solely be ause he is black, if he were white and did this i would probably give him an award
 7 years ago '05        #68
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 BROOKLYNSTANDUP said:
f**k vick.. put him in a ring with someone and if he loses the f!ght drown him or electrocute him.. this aint about white or black its about someone being a sadistic piece of s**t.. Vick aint the first person to do this by a long shot and yes most dog f!ghters are white from the south.. but they deserve whats coming to them as well.. just because vick came out jail and was still good at a sport doesn't mean he's a different person.. nobody ever debated whether he was still a gifted athlete in here.. he just realized that in order for him to be rich again he needs to stop doing what he was.. good for Buerhle.. hes done more in his career then vick will ever do.. he's got a perfect game, no hitter and a ring.. something vick will never have... and there is a difference between hunting something that is in overpopulation and k!lling an animal that helps the human in ever day life..
nothing u said made anysense ppl like u that make me sick. 1st of all how do u know about any of the Athl and how they are and what they do. U DONT SO DONT SIT HERE AND TRY TO ACT LIKE VICK IS THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS BEEN IN TROUBLE BEFORE AND ALL ATH ARE THE BEST GUYS IN THE WORLD CAUSE THERE NOT.

2nd WTF does his baseball awards have to do with this Give me a f**king break your a piece of s**t i wish i could see u and punch u in the face. thee is no different k!lling is k!lling. Thats like me saying hey i k!lled a bunch of Mexicans but its ok cause they are overpopluting us so its coo.. f**kkkkk outta here the man paid his debt what else can he do all the man can do is move on but he cant cause stupid f**ks like u wanna hold him down for it for the rest of his life. When u kno damn well the same ppl talking all this s**t could give 2 f**ks about dogs Cause dogs are getting k!lled every day and no one is doing nothing about it . All ppl wanna do is keep pushing Vick wtf is that gonna do, is it gonna save any dogs get them any homes no just ppl upset and angry cause this man f**k up and still lis living better then they could ever hope for. Your a clown
 7 years ago '06        #69
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66

All dis during Black History Month...Phuck dis Crackah & everybody dat thinks like him. After all his ancestors did 2 my people as a race of human beings & his b!tch @$$ still talk'n bout phuck'n dogs???

"White man world but we da ones chosen"

7 years ago '10        #70
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 eLLz said:
Never found that comparison credible at all.

before I say this I Vick is straight at this point, n*gga served his time and Im sick of hearing about it... what happened, happened

But comparing wild animals to pets holds little weight. That statement is spoken like someone who never had a dog in his life.

I've grown up with pits, rotts, doberman and I love the s**t out of dogs. You cant compare a pet to a wild animal, s**t is dumb.
So what are your thoughts on animals like Pigs (domesticated) ? that are just if not smarter than dogs. Yet we k!ll them like they are s**t.
 7 years ago '12        #71
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 HotepSuns said:
how come i can't...you devalue the life of a bear being k!lled for SPORT...and why?..how is it any less apalling???....he's not hunting to feed his family...he's hunting for sport...the SAME EXACT way that people f!ght dogs for sports...there is no difference..
Ignorance at its finest.
 02-10-2011, 02:22 PM         #72
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Ignorance at its finest.

explain how it's ignorant.....i love to watch you people with no point
 02-10-2011, 02:24 PM         #73
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knives said:

So because they're "wild" they have a right to be shot dead by humans for Sport? be real bruh these "wild" animals are just living their lives minding their business and here comes burlehe with his rifle shooting them in the f**king head because its something he was raised to do. I'm just saying don't be mad at vick for what he did and be okay with yourself for basically doing something similar. Its not even for survival you're hunting just cause. the "its not the same" argument doesn't hold here.
It's called controlling the population so Diseases don't run rampant
 02-10-2011, 02:27 PM         #74
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eLLz said:

Not all animals have the tame-ability as dogs though fam. Dogs and Bears arent on the same level because how they are by nature. Im speaking I guess in a "biased" type of way because Ive always grown up around dogs. Dogs that were official too, not poodles and terriers. Dogs that have had the capability to tear me the f**k up but didnt cause they have the sense of mind not to, theyre more civil and human like.

it's defintely a bias on your part...because again...they are both animals...you're placing less value on one animals life,because you don't deem it to be an animal that can be domesticated (which isn't true)...however anyone that calls themself an animal activist has no logical way to explain hunting bears for sport being acceptible,and dog f!ghting not.....

there simply is no way to logically rationalize that....

Last edited by HotepSuns; 02-10-2011 at 02:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #75
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,699 | Props total: 545 545

Good Read

Michael Vick
A human high-light film since the first day he laced up his cleats. A quarterback with an uncanny ability bob and weave through defenders then unleash a 70 yard bomb with just a flick of the wrist. No wonder the Atlanta Falcons drafted him Number 1. over-all pick in the 2001 NFL draft. Just in his second year(first year starting) he led the Falcons to a 9-6-1 record and victory over the Green Bay Packers in the play-offs [At the time, a first for any team playing at Lambeau filed during the post-season play].
An NFL star was born
He had the talent, the skill, the fame and the fortune.

Wh0 would know that it would all be taken away in a matter of six years. Michael Vick was sentenced to 20 months in prison for "Conspiracy to Travel in Interstate Commerce in Aid of Unlawful Activities and to Sponsor a Dog in an Animal f!ghting Venture."

People say Vick lost it all and you would be a fool not to agree with them. He was the highest paid player in the NFL(10yr, 130 million) and had numerous endorsements; nike, coca-cola, kraft. But what people have forgotten to take note to is Michael Vick would also be losing something people tend to take for granted. Thats family. Not being able to tuck his children in at night, holding his fiance's hand at a movie or being able to hug his mom and say thank you.

I can't help but shake my head at how American society has become over the years. I constantly hear people talk about "Vick shouldn't be getting a second chance!" First off, what second chance are we talking about here? The second chance I see is a man being able to see his family again. Being that nothing in life is ever guranteed except death, who's to say that he was ever going to be able to see his family again as a free man. That in itself is his second chance. The second chance to be a better son a better Christian man. The second chance to be a better father and a husband. The second chance to make a difference in a persons life. To me, Michael Vick's second chance has nothing to do with him playing football again but being able to walk as a free man again.

"I wonder if it's smart to throw a rock from a glass house?"

I agreed to having an abortion with a woman a casually had s3x with.
I totaled a car and lied about it to my parents and the police when they asked about it.
I sold drugs to people
I stole money.
I fought people.
I driven drunk.
I lied.

So, do I have the right to throw rocks at people who do wrong?

Here are a couple of comments said about Michael Vick by celebrities who live in glass houses

Stephanie Pratt told radaronline.com
"I hate him. I think he's vile and disgusting."

Now this is the same person that was arrested in Hawaii for stealing $1,300 dollars worth of merchandise from a clothing store. During her being booked, she was found with "harmful" drugs and was charged.

Second chance
Fortunately for Stephanie, after meeting with the police the day after the arrests, a prosecutor from Honolulu's First Circuit District Court decided to drop all the drug charges. At a Sept. 7, 2006, hearing at District Court, Pratt pled guilty to second-degree theft (her friend pled no contest). Stephanie avoided jail time when she was given a deferred five-year sentence, and she was ordered to pay $3,000 fine

Well keep posting in this blog as long as celebrities feel the need to judge other people
 7 years ago '09        #76
space
space
Anybody wanna explain the need to hunt rabbits, deer, fish, and other animals that dont pose a major problem to human life. Hell, even bears(as mentioned a lot so far) are way off in woods and forests not bothering everyday life but yet yall wanna justify that and say Vick was wrong.
Hypocrisy at its finest

s**t if the topic was sins and not which animal is better I would swear I was at a church.
 7 years ago '08        #77
sasuke-sama313 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,731 | Props total: 64 64
 eLLz said:
Never found that comparison credible at all.

before I say this I Vick is straight at this point, n*gga served his time and Im sick of hearing about it... what happened, happened

But comparing wild animals to pets holds little weight. That statement is spoken like someone who never had a dog in his life.

I've grown up with pits, rotts, doberman and I love the s**t out of dogs. You cant compare a pet to a wild animal, s**t is dumb.
what about comparing a r*pe case to a cruelty case is that fare
 7 years ago '05        #78
tokinjohn 2292 heat pts2292
space
space
$11,894 | Props total: 52347 52347
 legendisdope said:
iono why people still bringin dis up. If u eat meat who cares bout how a dog died.
this^^^
 7 years ago '05        #79
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Anybody wanna explain the need to hunt rabbits, deer, fish, and other animals that dont pose a major problem to human life. Hell, even bears(as mentioned a lot so far) are way off in woods and forests not bothering everyday life but yet yall wanna justify that and say Vick was wrong.
Hypocrisy at its finest

s**t if the topic was sins and not which animal is better I would swear I was at a church.
real talk smdh @ u ppl trying to tell me there is a different That slavery rite there we can k!ll these one cause they dont mean as much??? smdh thats a joke just proves rite there ppl dont care about the animals its just ppl see u can get a pass by dissing vick cause of what he did and ppl are taking that s**t and running with it.

same s**t they did for LBJ all that extra bs cause meida told u that the decision was to much. YET IT WASNT TO MUCH FOR THEM TO AIR ON TV DURING PRIMETIME GET ALL THE MONEY FROM IT THEN TRY TO BASH HIM EVEN WHEN IT WAS ON THERE OWN NETWORK. I see whats real i just thank god i am not a sheep like rest of u fools
 7 years ago '06        #80
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Never liked the White Sox and now i have more of a reason to hope they move to Japan...stupid manager and pitchers I see
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy