Mark Buehrle said he had 'hope' Vick would get hurt

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Wishing harm on another human being...Karmas a b**ch
 7 years ago '07        #42
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
Im not gonna sit here and argue because its pointless. I hate vick and what he did, you guys clearly dont. You get pissed if someone disagrees with you and call them a racist, when in reality you guys bring race in.

Now call me a b**ch and a dog lover and a white boy
 02-10-2011, 01:18 PM         #43
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate Boston people, everybody that had anything to say have Celtics on the side, i hate you red hair, white boy f**ks
 7 years ago '07        #44
space
space
 braided_uppimp said:
i hate Boston people, everybody that had anything to say have Celtics on the side, i hate you red hair, white boy f**ks

Boston has literally nothing to do with this, what the f**k are you talking about? Unless your kidding....which i cant tell
 7 years ago '07        #45
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 keithbm1111 said:
Im not gonna sit here and argue because its pointless. I hate vick and what he did, you guys clearly dont. You get pissed if someone disagrees with you and call them a racist, when in reality you guys bring race in.

Damn you hate him. Hate is a strong word.
 7 years ago '06        #46
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
 keithbm1111 said:

God damn b**ch a.ss dog loving white boy! Na I'm just playing. I can see why people have some type of vendetta against Vick but I'm a strong believer in 2nd chances. Only thing that kinda gets me upset is when people act like he didn't lose anything or serve the time that was given to him, some people still want further punishment which is pretty absurd to me. Everyones allowed to have an opinion but I don't see how wishing harm on someone is making the situation any better, it actually make me less sympathic to what this guy has to say.
 7 years ago '10        #47
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15705 15705
 keithbm1111 said:

No one is calling u a b**ch and I am a dog lover. In fact I have a dog laying beside me right now. My problem is wishing harm and hating a person who has served time for his crime. I dont need to hear what Vick did everytime his name is mentioned on tv. We all know.

If u hate the guy keep it to urself.

I just think there is way more important s**t goin on in the world for people to still be bringin up what he did yrs ago.
 7 years ago '07        #48
space
space
One last thing..i dont hate vick because i dont believe his sentence was too lenient. Im happy he served time because he deserved it, i just hate the fact that he fought dogs, k!lled them in horrible ways, etc...

And i never wished harm on him
 7 years ago '07        #49
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 keithbm1111 said:
One last thing..i dont hate vick because i dont believe his sentence was too lenient. Im happy he served time because he deserved it, i just hate the fact that he fought dogs, k!lled them in horrible ways, etc...
I hate that too but I don't hate him. I wouldn't let him around my dog or any dogs either .
 7 years ago '08        #50
flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
 JNyiri77 said:
Vick is black

and Buehrle does play for the WHITE sox

:hmm:

7 years ago '09        #51
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
so hed wish harm on a human before a dog... looks like ima have to call up my chitown goons on this n*gga
 7 years ago '07        #52
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,557 | Props total: 70199 70199
Mark can go f**k a dog, idc
 7 years ago '04        #53
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 788 788
buerhle how could you say such a thing you're my favorite pitcher
 7 years ago '06        #54
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 knives said:

So because they're "wild" they have a right to be shot dead by humans for Sport? be real bruh these "wild" animals are just living their lives minding their business and here comes burlehe with his rifle shooting them in the f**king head because its something he was raised to do. I'm just saying don't be mad at vick for what he did and be okay with yourself for basically doing something similar. Its not even for survival you're hunting just cause. the "its not the same" argument doesn't hold here.
I dont try to crucify Vick, never have and never will. I like the dude actually, I dont get caught up in the TMZ s**t. Im a sports fan, anything outside of the game I dont really give a f**k about.

I never hunted, never have and never will. I find it pretty stupid honestly, I think k!lling any animal for no reason at all is stupid but I wont go and picket signs and s**t in defense.

HotepSuns said:
who gives a s**t about it being a pet...you can't call yourself an animal activist,and condone hunting for sport....that's the essence of hypocrisy....and a horrific argument...

ALL ANIMALS would be wild if we didn't make them pets...doesn't make dog f!ghting,and hunting for sport any different...
Not all animals have the tame-ability as dogs though fam. Dogs and Bears arent on the same level because how they are by nature. Im speaking I guess in a "biased" type of way because Ive always grown up around dogs. Dogs that were official too, not poodles and terriers. Dogs that have had the capability to tear me the f**k up but didnt cause they have the sense of mind not to, theyre more civil and human like.
 7 years ago '05        #55
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 HotepSuns said:
who gives a s**t about it being a pet...you can't call yourself an animal activist,and condone hunting for sport....that's the essence of hypocrisy....and a horrific argument...

ALL ANIMALS would be wild if we didn't make them pets...doesn't make dog f!ghting,and hunting for sport any different...
this n*gga is rite on f**king point. I cant take this s**t anymore how da hell does ppl even agree with this man. Is vick the 1st person ever to Dog f!ght??? i dont see anyone else hating on other ppl who was caught for doing the exact same thing. PPl are full of s**t u cant choose some pets to love and the other u can k!ll for fun thats insane. But cause its vick and he is winning ppl wanna hate. I would punch this guy in the face and anyone who agrees with him is full of s**t. Ppl only care about dogs when it comes to mike vick ppl every day take there own pets to the pound knowing very damn well they are gonna be put to sleep. Pull will get a pet and just leave them somewhere every f**king day and let it die. I dont see anyone talking s**t about them i dont see any of those ppl going to jail. Oh only mike vick he is the only dog k!ller on the planet rite???. BS this is the double standard of this country if vick was white s**t would of been all forgotten
 7 years ago '04        #56
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
f**k Mark!!! He did his time for s**t that happens all over the country to animals. So f**k Mark!!! and his wife, and anyone else who doesnt think what this racist a.ss f**got said was wrong!!!
 7 years ago '08        #57
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 eLLz said:
I dont try to crucify Vick, never have and never will. I like the dude actually, I dont get caught up in the TMZ s**t. Im a sports fan, anything outside of the game I dont really give a f**k about.

I never hunted, never have and never will. I find it pretty stupid honestly, I think k!lling any animal for no reason at all is stupid but I wont go and picket signs and s**t in defense.

Not all animals have the tame-ability as dogs though fam. Dogs and Bears arent on the same level because how they are by nature. Im speaking I guess in a "biased" type of way because Ive always grown up around dogs. Dogs that were official too, not poodles and terriers. Dogs that have had the capability to tear me the f**k up but didnt cause they have the sense of mind not to, theyre more civil and human like.
 02-10-2011, 01:55 PM         #58
Dougs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mann Vick already served his time. People need to forgive an let go, cause I'm sure Vick don't care bout what they got to say. So why should they keep talking like something is going to change haha and who the heck is Mark Buehrle anyways? I mean i don't watch baseball but still who is this guy hhahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #59
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,174 | Props total: 2467 2467
 HotepSuns said:

n*gga, YES. I completely agree.

There are countries where people have bears as pets and eat dogs, so this other guys argument is a little one-sided.
 7 years ago '08        #60
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
"(Vick) had a great year and a great comeback, but there were times where we watched the game and I know it's bad to say, but there were times where we hope he gets hurt. Everything you've done to these dogs, something bad needs to happen to these guys."
Is not going to Prison and losing millions having to file for bankruptcy not "bad" Buhrle
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy